1. Your country

>1. Your country
>2. Where do losers in your country go to get girls?

>aus
>thailand or the philippines

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkNoURCyjTg
youtube.com/watch?v=z-v8OMa6U1Q&t=50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>can't even get laid on his country
why are 1st worlders so pathetic?

America

1. Guatemala
2. The brothel

Spain
Colombia or the Dominican republic

1. Netherlands
2. Thailand

Because first world women are too hypergamous, that's why I go to Japan once a year and fuck women there.

same for the krauts

Eastern europe

Eastern europe

*tips fedora*
Literally nothing wrong with fucking sloots

really?

Furansu
>Thailand or west africa for old divorced men
>Algeria or Tunisia for north african men
>eastern europe or china for younger men

No, I don't have a problem fucking sluts, the problem is that I'm naturally ugly and sluts won't fuck me.

looks are a meme. it's all about confidence and how you present yourself desu lad

>west africa for old divorced men
This is very surprising to me

Thailand and the Philippines don't belong in the same posts.

We are nothing alike.

Thai
youtube.com/watch?v=OkNoURCyjTg

Flip
youtube.com/watch?v=z-v8OMa6U1Q&t=50s

Yeah man
Getting girls in EE was extremely easy until frw years ago, now I suppose it's a little harder but if you go to some extremely poor areas of russia or Ukraine it's still very easy

t. Chad Thundercock

2. Internet.

I love you Thailand

1. poo peeland
2. austrlaia

just claim they are drugs and shoot them

village girls

>Implying any woman who is willing to fuck a random finn who's going to be in the country for like 3 weeks isn't a whore

Man, from the link your posted, it really shows how heavily influenced by Mexican Telenovelas my country's shows are.

it's very common here,
they speak french and all want to come and live here, but old geezers just want to fuck and live in africa where it's hot and cheap

>Asian Mexico
And that's surprising, how?

a friend of my family, he's old and ugly like in the pic did the same thing

a fat little door-to-door salesman

well you know he went to her place and he became the ambassador of her shithole country somehow, everyone was very impressed

America

W-which country?

Thanks Poland.

The real losers are the ones that fuck around and don't marry virgins desu.

It's cheaper to fuck some whore in your own country than fly thousands of miles to some other shithole if all you're after is sex. Pussy worshipers are pathetic.

i don't remember

also now that i think about it it's more like he was made ambassador of france to the african country than the other way around
well he is a salesmen and very outgoing so it's not that surprising i guess

>first world women are too hypergamous
You have a rice fetish, loser.

will build wall

Merica
Poorer Merica, spicland, chinkland
This is a stupid meme. I'm it's not that I'm unattractive; I'm ugly, but I've never had much of a problem getting laid. Think caveman with prominent moles and adult acne. Bad teeth, too. I'm even starting to go bald, and my belly is working its way towards gut.
In fairness, though, I had all of my (head) hair and was a lot less fat before I got married. I was still ugly, though.
>hurr at least I'm white XDDD

From what I gather, as long as you're a white with bulging pockets, you can get laid anywhere in SEA.

>bulging pockets
How about just normal American middle class?
>you can get laid anywhere in SEA
If I'm going to the other side of the planet, I'd like to do something I can't do just as well here. Besides, I'm REALLY not attracted to Asians. Instant boner death t'bh.