>Get the Gringo is a sequel to Payback
>BaneMax in Mad Max Fury Road is actually the feral kid from The Road Warrior

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoPPsr14gRk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xg2GUlZQs1g
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZOa57Jfy6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Phil Coulson was this kid in the end of Captain America

How did banemax end up with the interceptor though?
If the feral kid was born only a few years before the collapse, how did he become a cop?
get the gringo was great tho

Banemax has the leg brace, the jacket and was a cop. They didn't have the patrol by the time of Road Warrior

Can someone tell me why the Deckard was a replicant theory even exists?

bump

It's possible that BaneMax idolized Mel's Max so much that he began dressing exactly like him (similar to Indiana Jones in The Last Crusade) and started using his name as well.

As for the interceptor, I'm not entirely sure, but I suppose that he could have rebuilt the destroyed on from The Road Warrior. It's not a perfect theory.

Book strongly implies it, much more so than the movie where it's clear he's not

Fug I guess I gotta check out the book from my local library

>Armageddon is the sequel to Con Air

>The Darth JarJar meme

I buy it completely. I wish it had been real.

Leo is still dreaming

The machine did not work in The Prestige

They were incepting Leo not Fischer

I've heard that some people watch saving private ryan and think the amerifats were the good guys.

kind of a stupid theory though considering that the """"""allies""""""""" were objectively on the wrong side of the war

As I understand it the Blade Runner Final Cut adds more credence to that theory than the US theatrical release

The characters have names you know

The new Ghostbusters won't suck

Somerset was the real killer

But those Huge Jackedman clones in the tanks?

that stupid Ed, Edd and Eddy bullshit about it being purgatory actually struck me as persuasive

How does that work then?

You only see one

The aliens were really demons

Neo was never the one

Rewatch the movie, the machine is never shown "working" in real time

Do you think it was Agent Smith? I liked that theory.

How does that work?

Rosebud was actually Hearst's nickname for his mistress's female parts

That nigga would be 80 faggot

Bruce Banner raped Black Widow and thats why he left

Gene Hackman plays the same character in 'The Conversation' and 'Enemy of the State'

How does that work?

How does that work then?

Gengar is Clefairy's shadow

But what about all the hats in the woods, and all the bodies in the tanks?

Goku is the legendary Super Saiyan

>Nick Fury is the nigger from Pulp Fiction

Captain America is Star-Lord's father

The "Real World" is just a second layer of The Matrix.

Watch the movies and find out.

That's depressing as fuck

I have my own pet theory for Fury Road.

In the aftermath of the Apocalypse, the world has "moved on," like in Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series.

Max is still Max, but Immortan Joe is actually the Toecutter(even played by the same actor). Max is a symbol of the World Before and has become a quasi-immortal archetype for the past, constantly obsessed with it, and haunted by it. The Oasis children from Thunderdome are basically the Lost Boys with the oasis being their Never Never Land. They too, cling to the past and are "immortalized" by their devotion to it, clinging to their myths about the prophesied "Captain Walker."

Conversely, guys like the Toecutter reject the past, choosing instead to embrace the chaos of the present and the future, and are warped and changed by it. Toecutter, in his incarnation as Immortan Joe, is keenly aware of his mortality, hence his obsession with producing a viable heir so his name will live on.

The Road Warrior, the wandering Raggedy Man, having established a semblance of the world of his past, strikes out again to bring order to chaos, effectively remaking the world.

It would explain how Neo is able to do superpower shit in the Real World.

I thought it was because he had Wi-Fi

I think what fuels these theories is that the timeline in Fury Road seems completely fucked.

Max looks like he can be in his forties tops and says he used to be a cop and says shit about witnessing how the world went to shit but it's difficult to believe that the world can go that crazy in what? 20 years?

Add in Furiosa's backstory and there are just more holes in it.

a galaxy far far away is actually hell

I like this one.

Fuck you man, that theory is retarded. The kids start going to school in season 4.

>Event Horizon is a prequel movie for the Warhammer 40k universe about the aftermath of humanity's first warp jump

My nigga.

This doesn't even make any fucking sense. This theory, and who ever came up with it and believes it, is fucking retarded.

Nah, Snake Pliskin is.

Roman Polanski is innocent

We only know about that from Angier's journal - the journal that he fully intended Borden to read.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a basic retelling of Dante's Inferno.

I am completely blown the fuck out.

This one actually seems believable

Definetely inspired by it

BRAVO NOLAN

"Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled."

more like he had console commands

>"ugh, l can't get past this fucking agent smith boss fights"
>so neo activated god mode in the the developer console and cheated his way to the end of the movie

This is pretty creepy to me and would make sense with that whole goofy machine city and Zion, giving humans that know too much the illusion that they can escape.

What? No. Book Deckard is definitely human. Did you even read it?

What about when Bale sees a bunch of containers with Wolverine clones inside?

he was given a facsimile of the Super Soldier Serum that heightened his reflexes and slowed his age

faggot

>Book
There's no Bladerunner book, you fucking retard, BR is as much an adaptation of DADoES as Strangelove is an adaptation of Red Alert

I don't think the theory can be right, the feral kids monologue at the end of Mad Max 2 states he became the elder of the "great northern tribes" so I don't know how that would work chronologically.

I think it's better to view them as anthology pieces that use the same characters and set pieces but exist independently, like alternate realities.

But in the short story, it did.

The League of Shadows was allowed by the US government to get into Gotham and crash that plane because the CIA is actually evil and they are all Zionists who worship the Devil and TDKR is somehow connected to The X-Files.

He doesn't look. He doesn't care. We. the audience, get a peak, but the only one that we can see a "body" in is the one nearest to the camera. The rest are either too dark or reflecting too much flame to see into.

What's great about it, is it makes the entire movie incredibly meta. We can either choose to be fooled by the movie's "magic" or we can keep looking. It also makes Angier's last words take on a lot more ambiguity. He either wants Borden to look so that he'll know the lengths he's gone to in order to accomplish what he did, or he wants Borden to look and see that the secret of how the trick was really accomplished is going to die with Angier, making him the ultimate victor, even in death.

kinda this.

and Darth Sidious being the one that killed Padme, and had Anakin blame himself

the prestige is such a good movie

director said that mad max in fury road is the same mad max as from the others. Much like the character James Bond, Mad Max is portrayed by different actors, but remains the same character. You're not specifically watching the actor as much as you are following this one guy across the barren wasteland.

Looking way too in to it.

I honestly think it would add further depth to the character if the theory were true. Mel is supposed to have a cameo in the new one (he was supposed to be in Fury Road, but the script was rewritten). I think it would be cool to see two Maxs together

It's the exact opposite faggot

This is true beenie baby. Something about a goddamned unicorn dream

its actualy his dad faggot

Matrix: Neo is actually the bad guy

Signs: they are actually demons

my personal Jim Jarmusch movie theory

The Limits of Control is actually a sequel to Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai

Ghost Dog gives the ice cream man a suit similar to his before he commits suicide
youtube.com/watch?v=JoPPsr14gRk

here is the ice cream man wearing a similar one
youtube.com/watch?v=Xg2GUlZQs1g

Is that even canon, you enormous cock loving faggot?

well the only reason mel wasn't max was because mel isn't allowed to be in big movies he's not producing because of his rants and shit.

he was totally supposed to be max in this and then they tried to give him a cameo in a sort of respectful manner to say sorry you're out, and then they didn't even give him that.

It makes the relationship a lot more logical honestly

Where's that gif of Hulk looking over at Black Widow in the Avengers and then fucking her?

Because Ridley Scott is a retard.

>Every character played by Harrison Ford is the same person, immortal after drinking from the Cup of the Carpenter.

Temple of Doom was a prequel to Raiders of the Lost Ark!

pretty sure ive seen a clip of that being bandied around on here

So fucking close to 6 fucking sixes
I swear to God I would have shit myself

The Rock is a Bond movie and Sean Connery is playing an old 007.

Oh shit
I could buy this

No, you are for not watching the definitive version

YOOO

At the end of Ant-Man, the reason that Scott was able to find his way back to macro-universe, is because Cassie also has the special quality that Pym Particles are compatible with, from the comics. This is why he was able to hear her voice despite being in another time and space.

However, since he doesn't remember this when he returns, Hank isn't able to put two and two together. He only conjectures that wife may be out there traveling through time somewhere.

Also, nothing related to the Avengers is canon. Those parts were a dream while Scott was in planck-time, and so was Captain America 3.

JarmuschBro here again:

thoughts on Signs:

many of the criticisms that make the E.T.s bad as "aliens" make them great as "demons"

>no spaceship to be seen anywhere
>don't need a spaceship to leave hell (unless you're human- Event Horizon)

-master space travel; can't open a door
>demons wouldn't know what a door was

-water hurts them
>all bodies of water have been blessed by someone

>hooved feet
>goat tattoo on back

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZOa57Jfy6Q

I like this theory

Kek

Christian here.

I prefer to believe that the aliens are what people used to perceive as demons back in the day, and that the Father in the movie remembers this subconsciously. Like Edgar Cayce says we used to mingle with chimeras in the ancient days that we still put into our fiction.

>nothing related to the Avengers is canon. Those parts were a dream while Scott was in planck-time, and so was Captain America 3.