Entire month dedicated to the history of one of the most worthless races in existence

>entire month dedicated to the history of one of the most worthless races in existence

Only in America

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/10/06/october-is-now-islamic-heritage-month-in-ontario.html
desuarchive.org/int/thread/70324834
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/24/poor-whites-live-in-richer-neighborhoods-than-middle-class-blacks-and-latinos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hol up

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/10/06/october-is-now-islamic-heritage-month-in-ontario.html

north america*

finnish heritage month would have been better

Pretty sure you've posted similar threads with the same image.

Do black men make you feel insecure or something? Why do you think about them so much?

Nope. I haven't. Archive it dumb leftist nigger.

I wish Lincoln would have shipped all the useless fucks back to Liberia.

I'm not a leftist. I just remember someone making a thread worded almost exactly like yours a few days ago.

its the shortest month and not even a leap year

Not me my reddittor newfag friend. A lot of people hate the worthless fucks here. You won't change that.

Yet they make billions in hiphop to feed your shit economy.

They typed a lot like you. They also claimed to be drunk last time iirc. So either you're lying or you forgot.

>AY YO FUCK BITCHES IN DA CLUB ROLL IT UP FUCK DA POLICE COUNT MY STACKS

Kill yourself. What would our economy do without niggers releasing Muzak every week.

we wuz kangz nigga

Cool. Link the thread my sleuthing friend.

The thread expired. It's gone.

PEANUT BUTTER

Look at this triggered pol faggot
Oh I'm so sorry for hurting your racist weak feelings, do you need a burning cross and hanging nigga to make yourself feel better for being a fat fucking loser.

AYO HOL UP

>doesn't know about archives

New as fuck. Please, please go back reddittor and never come back.

>muh raaaaaycism

Niggers are a net loss for society. Do you mind if we shipped them all over to Autistfailia? You'd have more people to say sorry to.

I found it in my browser history. It's I will admit I've never cared enough to learn about the archives, but I'm not new. Put that post number into whatever archives exist and you'll see the post I'm talking about.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/70324834
This one?

I salute him.

>A nigga hurt my feelings.

>They don't help in anyway, unlike my fat ass in my mother basement.

>I know what's best because i voted trump

>you'd have more people to say sorry to

Because he posts just like you. Because he is you.

Yeah that one was actually funny. Props to him.

Name a Black African invention.

Holy fuck you're on the abbo dick so badly. Who's so upset again my worthless tumblrite friend? Even the most worthless white is better than the average nigger as he isn't out robbing and murdering.

Ok

So you admit it. Good.

Now why do you think about black people so much? It's not healthy to have them on your mind all the time.

PEANUT BUTTER NIGGA

why so angry burger? just pretend nothing is happening.

Your sleuthing skills are terrible. None of the image hashea are the same. Shouldn't yoi be on Plebbit solving mysteries and shiet?

>OP

Nah he is just fucking his sister and stealing money to get his next hit of meth while his 10 kids starve to death.
Every fucking race has its bad side. Some more then other. But an inbred meth addict tops the fucking list.

You remind me of sjw"s. don't fucking stop till someone smacks you the fuck out.
Leave Sup Forums return to pol or reddit you fucking trump dick sucking cunt.

Projection hmmm

Faggot hmm.
Fuck off dick cheese eating shit-for-brains.

In both threads, OP was incredibly angry and confrontational. In both threads, OP accused everybody of being plebbit or some other website that would make them part of an out group if they made the smalled perceived slight against them. In both threads OP's comments were incredibly asshurt and full of profanity. They both made a fair amount of spelling mistakes too.

Seriously, your ego is so big that for whatever reason someone recognizing you without making any judgements offends you, and now you can't back down from this because you think I'm some plebbitor libshit cuck etc etc.

>but an inbred meth addict.tops the list

Poorest whites in America still make more money and have higher IQs than the average nigger.
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/24/poor-whites-live-in-richer-neighborhoods-than-middle-class-blacks-and-latinos/

Get bodied nigga bitch.

I'm laughing.

Go suck dicks at plebbit and tumblr bitching about how society is so racist and keeping the blackies down.

Also, it didn't take long for you to post "I salute him". You clearly recognized the thread whether you started it or not.

What did you expect me to post?

This isn't me because none of the image hashes are the same?

Wew lad you got me.

Fuck off

>What did you expect me to post?
It's not what you posted, it's how quickly you posted it. It takes longer to read that whole thread than it took you to reply praising that guy in the thread.

hashes are so easy to change

>people on this board are unironically, UNIRONICALLY defending black history month

Except nobody is doing that, we just think you're a sperg with a victimhood complex.

Hold on, let me pull out my get out of bullshit card.
I'll use data for a useless debate on the interwebs.

Yet most of the worlds superstars are black.

humanity

>that flag

lmao

>quickly

Nigger what?

There's four minutes between your post and mine. I pulled up the archive and was searchibg fir what you were talking about. It isn't quick at all but pretty average.

Yeah man I went through the effort to change hashes

>DUDE ALL THE TOP MUSICIANS ARE BLACK

Nobody cares you stupid bogan fuck. Trash like you listen to that crap because it's easy to understand.

>it's the delusional Drumpfkin from last night

Still wanna defend his retarded policies Cletus?

OK fine maybe you aren't that guy, but you're his carbon copy mentally.

I don't know what's going on during this month, but is seems normal that every amenican know the history of african-americans. They came in the US before most of white's families.

Here history class is 2 hours a week in secondary. Doesn't seem excessive or white shaming to dedicate one month to african-american history.

Literally nothing happens. Nobody does anything to celebrate it, it's just there.

Black American inventions are a meme.

It literally has no effect on your life unless you're a NEET sperg loser with no actual priorities in your life that you need to take care of.

Or you want to piss people off for taken things to serious.

Keep it up cunt, cry some more for me you fucking inbred faggot.

There's no need for its existence you dumb sheep-fucking cunt.

Blacks have arguably much contributed less to America than many other nationalities. If it was a day, fine. But a whole month is leftist virtue signalling dumbfuckery. It was passed simply because of guilt over slavery.

>bogan leftist dumbshit makes an unsubstantiated claim
>proven wrong with actual data

Aaaa. Stay bent little nigga.

Not so fast!

>Black History Month, also known as African-American History Month in America, is an annual observance in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom for remembrance of important people and events in the history of the African diaspora. It is celebrated annually in the United States[1] and Canada[2] in February, and the United Kingdom[3] in October.

Like I said, It's a pointless meme that has a negligible effect on your life, unless you're a fucking loser with nothing else going on (which judging by your posts these last 2 nights, you probably are)

You project hard as fuck.

You come here every day bitching and moaning about Drumpf and seeking out threads for supporters. You're unironically an inbred Marxist cunt who got fucking destroyed every time these past few days when people keep pointing out your economic theory does not work.

Fuck OFF Aucklander

1.) Despite their often savage tendencies, Muslims actually have some history

2.) Muslims are entirely new to Canada and the point of this is to educate Canadians about Muslims, blacks are not new to America and Americans have no reason to learn about them especially