"25 goals already this matchday" edition

>mfw we have the best squad in europe
>mfw we win the league by april
>mfw the best player of all time cristiano gonna win the ballon dor AGAIN
>mfw we wrek barcascum in the classicos and everyone else in the CL

feelsgoodman

Starting XI for Sporting vs Athletic

>he doesnt rate zidane

would you trade one token williams and a handful of leftist supporters to pull off having otherwise one of the only pure professional white ethnostate sporting clubs?

IDK Inaki seems pretty Basque despite the his blackness, its not like there is gonna be even a sizable minority non-europans in the team so its fine, the antifa section of the fanbase can fuckoff

>Inaki seems pretty Basque

>Troncata
>Benzegordo
Our 9's suck la

Then again i dont know Inaki, but he and his brother i think are alone blacks in Athletic. Most likely they are immersed in the Culture, they have Basque names ofc, most imortantly not muslims like the pic

As long as you are trained in the Basque country you can play in Atheltic. You dont need to speak the language or anything,just being trained in the area that they consider Basque. Griezman for example could sign for Bilbao usong their own rules

Asensio has benched Isco and James lel

Asensio a beast

I think the rule is that they have to be trained there from 15/16 at most.

Which was the case for Amerobieta and Griezmann. But Inaki is actually born in Bilbao, so he's more Basque than those 2.

>he's more Basque than those 2.
He is not Basque. He is an African thay was raised in the Basque country. Amorebieta is a Basque surname.

RARE
A
R
E

You're right, his parents are natives.

Nah its not. He posts a lot. Speccially in EPL threads.

Big if Sporting stay up this year aswell. hope they pull it off and some Antifa team gets relegated like Eibar and Osasuna

WTF that choke. calling a 2-2

Sporting are assholes. At least to us. Osasuna or Real should go down. Those ETA apologists are scum.

>watch some game from 2 middle table teams
>6-4
I thought ">lel liga defending" was just a meme

>called Iñaki
>born and rised in Bilbao
>speaks Basque
Nigga, he's as Basque as it gets

Its mostly a meme, all 20 team are not exactly the same

Villarreals and Atleticos defending is pretty fucking based, atleast was last season, its just good that more teams focus more on attack like Espanyol and Sevilla. Positive football

feels good being the most greatest team ever bros

It's not

Spanish shitposters forget that there are teams in the league outside of Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid and Barcelona

He's not pure Basque.

Consider him, and whatever siblings he may have, first generation Basque in their family.

>he's as Basque as it gets
He is not. Being Basque is something etnically as well. There are Italians that dont speak Italian,in places like the US or your country. Iñaki is an african living in the Basque country

>Sevilla
>middle table

>first generation Basque
Yes, we are talking about Iñaki, not his parents

He's Basque, his parents are not

If you are going to use that dumb argument then we are all Africans because we all come from there sooner or later

I just got home from from partying/fucking perfect time to watch la liga and real madrid

anyways, can someone fill me in on why Basque country has so many Antifa cucks, look at the fanbases of Athletic, Eibar, Depor Alaves and Osasuna

They condeced 4 to a legit middle table club

>we are all Africans because we all come from there sooner or later
African is not an ethnicity m8.

>we are all Africans because we all come from there sooner or later
>this is what atheists actually believe

So? First game of the season man.

Ethnicity is a social construct and a subjective factor

>Depor
They are galician. Mainly there are lots of lefties young supporters. On the other hand they most conservative party of the country rules the Basque country for the moment.

where is Aduriz??

DEPORrtivo Alaves i meant

Where is Ronaldo-Sama? ;____;

M8, technically-based on the history of the Basque people- he's not traditionally Basque, he's nu-Basque, like Muslim and Jew Germans.

Which is why this is a sensitive issue with Spanish people when talking about it, because it makes it sound ignorant to their history.

he is on

Espanyol has looked strong this pre season and the Chinese onvestor is pouring money in. They may become a top 4 team in 5 years.
> Ethnicity is a social construct
So is languague or currency. I guess that we should get rid of those too
>and a subjective factor
Ethnicity is not subjective. There are biological reasons behind it. Basques look different than Catalans or Italians and share some common genetic traits

>Benat in charge of freekicks

What's the difference between Williams and Aduriz? Their parents?

Not saying we just get rid of it, I'm just saying it's irrelevant

The only difference between William's and "real" Basques' ethnicity are their ancestors. They have more matches than differences

If he had pale skin and had a French surname you wouldn't be crying about it

>TOF

what a goal holy shit

Well atleast Inaki probably feel Basque aswell as many Basques probably sees him as Basque and most importantly he is not Muslim

>it's irrelevant
4 U
> are their ancestors
That is what constitutes an ethnicity. I dont know why you are bringing nationalism m8. He is not a basque period. He lives and has lived there all his life,but he isnt ethnically Basque.
> If he had pale skin and had a French surname you wouldn't be crying about it
Not an argument. There have been none Basques in Bilbao like Llorente btw. I dont know why you are this booty blasted

If he had pale skin, French surname, and wasn't from the Basque region in France of course we'll be debating it.

It has little to do with race. If black people were native Europeans, and I stress on the native European to highlight how pure EU Basques are, then we wouldn't be discussing anything really.

comeback

How many generations in the Basque "country" does Williams need to have this descents considered as real Basques?

>tfw Sporting had the chance for 3-0 at the spot

Speaking of wich...

Inaki's finishing can be so based.

If he Dabs though, then he... have to go back

>MUH CATALONIA
>MUH BASQUE
>MUH MUH MUH
holy fuck you faggots are insufferable.

None. He is not Basque I repeat. Even a person from Spain that is not Basque will never be Basque ethnically. Basques are aethnicity,probably the oldest one in europe. There are Basque people in Mexico or Argentina. It is not just a regional thing

>MUH CATALONIA
Not an issue. Barcelona Ltd are a Qatar franchise.

So, Julio Olarticoechea is more Basque than Iñaki Williams? Even when the first one doesn't speak the language and the second does?

You are just being racist, accept it

There are and were Basque people who don't speak the language.

This about the 3rd time people are telling you it's about ethnicity, not your social constructs.

>Julio Olarticoechea is more Basque than Iñaki Williams? Even when the first one doesn't speak the language and the second does?
Yes. Again I am talking about ethnicity. If you think that ethnic classification is racist is your own interpretation. The whole point was that Bilbao doesnt just field Basque players. They field homegrown players

Language is part of the ethnicity

You are confusing ethnicity with race

ITS TIME LADS

XI for the real game

pure degeneracy
fuck anime

Mikel Rico ain't a homegrown player

>Language is part of the ethnicity
An ethnic group or ethnicity is a category of people who identify with each other based on common language, ancestral, social, cultural, or national experiences.
Now that we get this thing clear the ANCESTRAL part is pretty important to determine an ethnicity

This discussion could be had for 45542735756 days, its so much blurry lines and greyzones and everything, it becomes impossible to tell what is right and wrong, abstract af

Uh no I'm not. Is French that much a part of African ethnicity/culture then?

If I had to take a drop of Inaki and Amerobieta's blood, and take some sample of Basque blood from a museum, or something, to see who's more pure Basque who do you think will get the 0℅ result?

Homegrown player in the Basque region. Bilbao is one of the wealthiest teams in the league and refularly buy players each season

seriously, gas Sup Forums

>it's a Basque/Catalan thinks they're a super special pure race episode

So are the rest

All Olarticoechea has in common with Basque people are their ancestors

Williams has the language, the culture, the experiences, the life style and the idiosyncrasy of the Basque people

So is Morata staying at Real then? No takers? Or are they trying to increase his price by playing him in the hopes that he scores

wat

where is Vela lol

It looks like he's staying. Specially with Benzema injured.

If higuain is 90mil then they will wait for a better offer

Madrid don't need money, Morata is a good second choice.Especially when he's home-grown.

>idiosyncrasy
>a peculiarity of the physical or the mental constitution, especially susceptibility toward drugs, food, etc.
Lol you couldnt be more wrong. He is an african living in the Basque region. That's it. Nothing wrong with that.

gg ez

BAYOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

here we goooooooooooo

kek game over

>african
That's not an ethnicity

You are confusing ethnicity with race. Yes, he's sub-saharan west African in terms of race. But he's Basque in terms of ethnicity

Bayol will at least be nominated for the D'or, r-right guys?

B A S E D
A
Y
O
L

LOL

>HE DOESNT RATE ZIDANE
HE DOESNT RATE ZIDANE
>HE DOESNT RATE ZIDANE
HE DOESNT RATE ZIDANE
>HE DOESNT RATE ZIDANE
HE DOESNT RATE ZIDANE
>HE DOESNT RATE ZIDANE
HE DOESNT RATE ZIDANE
>HE DOESNT RATE ZIDANE

Race is part of ethnicity. I alredy posted the definition

Didn't they already say the 3 nominations will got to Ronaldo, Suárez and Bale?

kek prepare your anus la liga and UCL

le la where who you expect to win does win every single time and there is never any surprises or excitement liga

>Ronaldo
>Messi
>Griezman
Probably not

Who can stop us???

We're unbeatable!

Morata looks just as shit as he was before taking a leave

>the the

Real sociedad beat Barça last season. They are usually a tough match.