Grimes is cancelled

Grimes is cancelled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZYgIrqELFw
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/03/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/sep/08/jorge-ramos/ramos-40-undocumented-immigrants-come-air/
youtube.com/watch?v=UbkqE4fpvdI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbHJHPTikQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god is great

why do feminist defend islam

not all do but the ones that do were probably told by the media to support islam just like they were told by the media to be a "feminist"

>CAIR of all Islamic charities
>donating to terrorist sympathizers

Islam isn't the problem, it's radical islam.

what is CAIR?

Almost as if a piece of cloth can symbolise more than one thing.

>Critics of CAIR, including six members of the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate,[74][75][76] have alleged ties between the CAIR founders and Hamas. One co-founder of CAIR, Omar Ahmad, had earlier been an officer of the Islamic Association of Palestine (IAP), a group described by the FBI, in 1993, as "intimately tied to the most senior Hamas leadership."[77]
Oh Shit.
I agree with you, but I feel like people underestimate the amount of radical Muslims. And these countries on the ban list have a history of promoting radical Islam.

I had no idea who this person is, other than creepy Sup Forums shitposts, but I respect her more now

nah, the hijab is pretty much a patriarchal institution telling women to cover their disgusting bodies.

Western feminists are reggrssives who defend the most reactionary religion on the planet because of their own self flagellating self hatred.

They should go march in saudi arabia and see how long they last till they get sent to chop chop square

it can symbolise at once patriarchal oppression and what a chill af laissez-faire dude you are

>telling women to cover their disgusting bodies.
1. fag detectded
2. I'm pretty sure it is used to preserve modesty, and keep their hair for their husbandos alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

reddit

She's the artist of this decade.

yeah, why is this defend in islam but shit upon in the west, if a white man tells a women to cover up you get accusations of sexism, if a sand nigger does it, its his "culture"

Feminism is poison and trump winning saved the god damn world .

That feel when america and Israel go on a troll world tour, soundtrack provided by smash mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZYgIrqELFw

I'd love to see Grimes stoned to death

Trump is an orange moron who is in way over his head.

He is doing pretty good at getting shit done, has done so much in a week, very high energy, pissing off libshits left and right who said he wouldnt do anything

Shame on you

Me too. But not for this.

radical islam is the problem ok
but "regular islam!" is not any better than regular christianity, but why feminist hate christians

Did you know his cousin is Mara Wilson from Matilda? Just found that out today.

welp as a huge grimesfan this is disappointing me
supporting any religious nutjobs isn't smart

Holy shit, Drumpf BTFO. I wonder if any resident Grimes general posters here are gonna donate to help out their waifu.

Sorry fag but Islam is a hateful religion and it will always be

if you're definition of political success is "pissing off libshits" then fuck I guess that's true, but does anyone seriously still think he cares about citizens' wellbeing? you're all gonna get fucked now

Everything he's done has been stupid and destructive and even if it's built, the wall won't do shit. Most illegals that are hear entered the country legally and over stayed their visas. Half of the country truly despises him, and rightfully so. It's only a matter of time before he does something so insanely asinine that's he's impeached.

>feminists protest law forcing them to wear hijab
>feminists wear hijab to show they're not afraid of being persecuted for practicing their religion freely

I fail to see the problem.

Not anymore hateful than Christianity.

how am i gonna get fucked?
is he gonna close down retail stores?
is he gonna shut down my internet?
tell me how?

Trump's followers are retarded. This isn't new.

This. The hubbub over the hijab in the west is about embracing a cultural display of faith, not empowering the ideological function behind it

>Not anymore hateful than Christianity.
actual thats the devils worshipers pretending to be Christians
if you read the bible you would know that my man.

at least christians evolved from acting like barbarians, can't say the same for Islam

Wow. You're dumb.

Can we all just agree that (((abrahamic))) religions are all retarded

m8 look at kendrick lamar and chance the rapper.
you telling me those guys are hateful?

that insecure baby of a leader is going to fuck up international relations, healthcare and education but at least you'll get to fund a wall. the priorities have never been more in check

>Most illegals that are hear entered the country legally and over stayed their visas.
That's actually incorrect. More than 50% of illegal immigrants are Mexicans. The other people are mainly from Central/South America and Asia who come here through the southern border. All of this is according to Pew.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/03/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

does any of that effect Sup Forums?
if not idc

Is CAIR a Muslim Brotherhood front?

Yes goy. Embrace (((The Skeptic Movement))) and (((Westernized Eastern Religions)))

this is proof that most women don't have any clue about anything that's going on in the world

i need to watch that movie again some day

unironically repeal the 19th

Mexican immigration is falling an d has been for years. 40% of illegals arrive by air. Unless that 40% is catapulting or pole vaulting themselves over the Rio Grande, a wall won't stop them.
>a ladder and a 20 feet of rope will beat your wall.

they're not controlling what's going on in the world, so

really makes you think

after ACA what if he reduces unemployment benefits? I could see how that would affect users of Sup Forums for sure

Christians are just, like, complete assholes who today don't cause too big of a problem
Muslims today kill people en masse for no reason
The only reason people defend Islam is because it's trendy to believe all brown people are angels
They're fucking monsters

Can you share an article showing that 40% are arriving in the U.S. by air? Thanks.
>a ladder and a 20 feet of rope will beat your wall.
Do you think it's just gonna be a brick wall? There's gonna be security cameras and guards. It's probably gonna be bigger than 20ft. But I don't know.

Lol kill urself

>these shitholes do it so its okay if the US does

Islam just needs to be reformed. Christianity suffered from the same problems as Islam does today. It has the potential to be a good religion, just like any good religion has the potential to go off the rails.

All religions are equally bullshit and should be totally disregarded as such.

Did you know he called Ron Paul antisemitic for handing out pamphlets in arabic?

This. USA is better than this sort of immature shit.

good goyim

I don't believe it says 40% of illegals are coming to the U.S. by air in that article.

why the hell isn't Saudi on that list tho

Not even remotely surprised.

Not anymore, not with our new babby in chief

Sure, what he did is stupid and probably gonna cause major problems, but it's nice to see a politician actually DO SOMETHING for a change. It's refreshing really. We've all had enough of so called (((((((((((((((((((((((political correctness))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

sorry. wrong link
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/sep/08/jorge-ramos/ramos-40-undocumented-immigrants-come-air/

i mean come one he calls anyone that doesnt worship israel an anti semite, hes still good for blm, islam stuff.

kek

Wow. You really are dumb.

Hello

>Is that related to the fact that jazz isn’t as vital today as it was in its heyday between 1945 and 1970?
People always rave about the old days. About smoky clubs, sessions until dawn and all that great music. It all looks very romantic, but it’s not real. The reality was tough.
When I first started off, the trumpet player and the saxophone player, they shared one mike. The piano had one mike that they stuck somewhere. No monitors. Most of the time you could barely hear the bass-player; drummer no problem. The piano player you could only hear if the drummer played really soft. And actually, very often that was good, because the pianos were in a miserable condition.
One thing I liked about the Fender Rhodes electric piano: the drummer didn’t have to play soft for me, he could play it loud and I could turn the volume up. I wanted that.
I see this evolution as a good thing. Back in the Sixties we were playing in clubs. But there was a camaraderie with the musicians, we went to hear each other whenever we could. There were a lot of jam sessions, I don’t know how it is now, but, last I heard, there are not so many jam sessions – it’s not like it used to be.

where do i start with herbie?
seems like a cool guy

I don't live in US, but if a policitian I helped elect acted the way Trump does I'd be disappointed and angry instead of continuing to suck his dick. Your feeling isn't mutual. He laughs in your poor faces.

I understand why a lot of people hate Hillary. I'm mystified by the love of Trump. Now I understand how Hitler rose to power.

My man. I would say start with either Head Hunters or his debut and just listen to his entire discography chronologically.

youtube.com/watch?v=UbkqE4fpvdI

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbHJHPTikQA

>He laughs in your poor faces.
just like everyone else on this planet nothing new.

Thanks for the right link. From the article:

>If the 40 percent stat is defensible, the point that all those people arrive by air is much less so. In fact, the limited data we have suggests that whatever fraction flies into the country, it is less than 40 percent.
>While there is some evidence that overstays represent about 40 percent of the unauthorized population, and perhaps more, the best estimates of those flying in -- which are admittedly a bit shaky -- could be as low as one-quarter or somewhat more than one-third.
>But Rosenblum noted that overstays represent about 16 percent of unauthorized Mexican immigrants, about 27 percent of unauthorized Central Americans, and about 91 percent of all other unauthorized immigrants. Using his group’s estimates of the unauthorized population, that translates into about a third of all overstays coming from Mexico and Central America, and about two-thirds coming from the rest of the world.

From what I've gathered from the article, even if overstays make up 40% (which even the articles cause a "dubious" claim) a third are still Mexicans or from Central America. Going by the assumption that 40% are overstays, which I disagree with and which would contridict the Pew article, I'm going to assume the other 60% are Mexican and Central American border crossers. That means about 75% of all illegals are still from Mexico and Central America.

It's not about Islam,it's about the state abusing it's power in a ridiculous, counterproductive and frankly rather fascist way. We've even deprived middle class, secular people, legal immigrants of their rights. Right wingers used to bitch about government overreach and the sanctity of the constitution, but guess they don't care after all.

>Now I understand how Hitler rose to power.
Nigga come on

>Sure he did something completely fucking retarded and immoral, but at least he did SOMETHING. As we know, no politicians ever did anything until now.

>Yes goy. Embrace (((The Skeptic Movement))) and (((Westernized Eastern Religions)))

Why can't you retards just say what you mean.

For fuck sakes mods, do your job

i sure love this music discussion going on.

ITT: high school kids play politicians

This is Europa's Dawn. No longer shall the strong be forced to bow down before the weak. Regardless of how you shriek how you cry and how you tear out your hair it's happening. May the Cucks tremble before our might!

holy shit hahahahahahahaha.

>I feel like people underestimate the amount of radical Muslims
feels

The article also says that the 40% overstay number is actually low.
The wall is worthless and a waste of taxpayer money that could be put to infinitely better use.

Anarchists prowl our streets, smashing windows, in cahoots with islamic dealth cultists and homosexual degenerates dressed in the fashion of roman gladiators. This may be our downfall, or it may be our proudest hour. We shall show them what we are made of

bruh this a pic from Mount & Blade Warband and you sound like a low grade comic villain

Saudi isn't banned cause they got billions in govenment contracts, while Iran which is anti Salafist IS banned, because the neocons have had a hate boner with Iran for years. You can't defen this and still get to be intellectually honest

>We shall show them what we are made of

90% body fat?

The article says it might be too low. But it also concludes that the real number is most likely is probably between 1/4 and 1/3.