Do you love Sup Forums

Do you love Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

asbmb.org/asbmbtoday/asbmbtoday_article.aspx?id=32437
unesco.org/new/en/natural-sciences/science-technology/sti-policy/africa/african-women-scientists-contribute-to-growth/
goodreads.com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love Sup Forums? We practically are Sup Forums.

So we hate Sup Forums?

no its an excellent r*dditor and n*wfag containment board

No. Can't handle the bantz, and are politically illiterate amongst other things.

Worst off, it's getting raided by Marxist- Leninists. They're fucking reddit tier.

We're rational Sup Forums

Of course :DDD

It probably shares the title of the worst board on Sup Forums along with /mlp/ and Sup Forums

I'm interested in political news but SOME people there seems absolutely mad psychos.

Sup Forums fucked up my mind permanently. Hating blacks and distancing yourself from them is just far too rational, sure there are good ones but it's a 1 in a hundred shot. Rolling the dice on that just ain't worth it. Also they've had 3000 years of time and they've literally developed nothing. They didn't even make fucking boats.

In that respect I'm Leonardo Da-fucking-Vinci.

This. More banter, better discussion of politics, left and right.

We are Sup Forums with less racism and more faggots.

Not entirely, user. Sup Forums isn't always right.

asbmb.org/asbmbtoday/asbmbtoday_article.aspx?id=32437

unesco.org/new/en/natural-sciences/science-technology/sti-policy/africa/african-women-scientists-contribute-to-growth/

I live next to an African community user, you'll be fine.

I understand the hand-holding for Africans and people of African decent. If you have an engineering degree and are black here you can practically waltz into any job. It's rather the opposite of discrimination here despite what they'll tell you due to STEM oriented companies desperate to reach equal opportunity employment benefits.

Really? Different where I am. Most Africans here are pretty based. They're classic banter smiths, and most of our companies hire people based on skill not skin colour.

Also African American culture I would assume is a bit more "thuggish" than Australian African immigrants. Truth be told people who straight up immigrate from Africa are pretty damn normal. It's just the damn constant belligerent hate and racist attitude towards white people by African Americans that just makes it simply not worth the emotionally-taxing risk.

It degrades the society over time. Every single time. I recommend looking up total % black population cities and cross-referencing it with most dangerous cities in America. The statistics might blow your mind. It's a straight-up correlation. Numbers never lie.

Yeah idk man. I do math for a livibg so I'd consider myself to be pretty logical and I wholeheartedly attempt to keep an open mind. But for 32 years I can honestly say I've met maybe 3-4 black people here who I could share a beer with. Disproportionate. Not worth the risk, will omit.

I came to talk about milk and was met with wtf questions interrogating me about my country. I don't even know my own street, I just came to talk about my based almarai milk ;~;

Because you're rich for no reason other than oil

But milk

Yes.

No.

Good for shitposting, I don't even need to bait to get some (You)s.

I hate Sup Forums, damn cancer

Sup Forums has about the same number of faggots as us, maybe more. They're just self-loathing closet cases.

Sup Forums is utter cancer tho

Fuck /poooool/

>oh no!!! someone thinks different than me!!!

My brother despite being Sudanese read the entire Sup Forums recommended list, everything from Rockwell to Schopenhauer, Plato to Francis Bacon, he knows almost everything about white supremacy and is quotable on anything about it, he's just as autistic as me

Even he said Sup Forums became cancer after the reddit invasion and went to 8-chan

>tfw no encouraging and affirmative Australian-elderly-brother response like 2013-14

BEFUR Sup Forums CUM
WE
WUZ

>Sup Forums recommended list
upload please

goodreads.com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading

Don't ever finish it, at some point you'll be knowledgeable enough to research on your own from other sources.

There's a picture with certain banned white supremacist texts, but I can't find it. If you read the list above, you'll be an authority on political philosophy and probably shouldn't even be wasting your time with us on Sup Forumser/pol/

Literally the worst board. Even worse than Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

milk makes your bones strong :--D

>Even he said Sup Forums became cancer after the reddit invasion and went to 8-chan
8/pol/ is just as bad. They even got absolutely BTFO by like 3 autists from 8/int/.

Then where should we go besides posting on Breitbart/Right Wing News/Cult of Islam/etc ?

I wish Sup Forums was deleted and Sup Forumstards fucked off back to the social media shitholes they crawled out of. Easily the most cancerous group of newfags to come to Sup Forums over the past few years.

I hate Sup Forums they electe Trump

nah

>I do math for a livibg so I'd consider myself to be pretty logical and I wholeheartedly attempt to keep an open mind.
That's all well and good but you're a classic ignorant fuck unable to see beyond your beliefs.
Being quick with numbers has fuck all to do with rationality. Mathematics is not philosophy. Met plenty of spergs like you in my time. Those with mathematics university backgrounds have all been predictably detached from reality. Guess it's part of the whole STEM contradiction in that they courses are designed to attract "smart" individuals but in reality those who excel are typically braindead autists who are good at mindlessly memorising patterns without any real utility.

Ive already read a vast number of books and have my own perspective of the modern world, so i wont read these. Im pretty anarchic but if i had to stand a realistic way, ill take social scientific critiques/sane economist books.

Thanks anyway and kek at these Nietzsche books as an edgy fedora starter. I dont know of most books there except for the ones of well known figures but what i can understand already is they refuse to read European critiques with critical thinking/soul-searching methods and social science books after the 80s or even after ww2, and human right ones. So you wont be able to develop your views of the modern social system/structure in the west even though you read all of these.

Also double kek at
>The Rape of Nanking by Iris Chang

This means Sup Forums has that much of delusional Azn posters who are non-white like your brother, feel like they are doing something worthwhile, suck up/cater to alt-right whites and their movements.

Thank you for reviewing them at least, I guess I didn't waste my time so much

youre welcome my man