Why does every shitpost comes from this place? Is it insecurity?

Why does every shitpost comes from this place? Is it insecurity?

i disagree

Insecure about all our gold medals? That's right, our. I play the National Lottery.

If I was a spic like you I'd be insecure t b h

That's not Australia.

no, Australia are the ones with the boot

Fuck off hue.

> brazil
> spic

That flag's defunct buddy.

Ireland sucks peepee tho

>insecurity
Yup, I am pretty sure the Britfags are embarrassed by all of that gold weighing them down.

>argentina
>white

They live in a shithole with bad weather. Shitposting is the only thing preventing them from suicide.

I like our weather, I like our golds, I like our memes and I like you.

>Bad weather

This is just a meme mainland Eurocucks use.
Denmark, Japan and many other countries enjoy the full range of the 4 seasons.

I actually like British weather

>le fug le ozdralia xdxd

Lmao. Australian shitposting is a meme. They are 3rd biggest posters on sp so they dont even win on per capita. Poo peeland are easily bigger shitposters than any ausGOD

>im not insecure
>i play the national lottery
Pick one friend

kings of banter mate

what's the matter? can't handle it?

>that flag
>that post

>They live in a shithole

The pot calling the kettle black. At least a swimming pool in the UK can be kept clean for more than 1 week.

This has been discussed before

English speaking countries generally shitpost here more because people below the age of 18 from non english speaking countries generally don't bother learning English as a second language, below 18 year olds shitpost more because of their young age and almost exclusively from Anglo countries

That's why USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland and UK shitpost a lot

I hate BRs

I hope every single BR who plays online games gets genocided. I hate how there are so many of you favela monkeys here in London.

My life is shit but I can always thank God that he did not made me a Favela monkey

Give the bongs a break they have been losing every event in the last few decades they even suck in their own sport let them have their moment of happines before the CL begins.