Conor McGregor is one of the best fighters on earth, but the "HEEM" meme has almost ruined him

for me. Like, I absolutely love him, I think he's incredible, and I would watch a match just because he's fighting in it, he's that good. But this meme is just SO STUPID, and means absolutely nothing, that I almost can't watch a fight with him in it, and see his face without just thinking in my head "...HEEM".

What does it even mean??? It's NONSENSE, and has nothing to do with him, whatsoever. It is literally the dumbest thing in the entire universe. Conor McGregor did nothing to provoke it or anything, he has no control over it and has influenced it in no way. Fucking Sup Forums is so dumb but damn it they live rent free in my brain. It's so absurd you almost have to respect it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Conor McGregor heemed plenty of people, he deserves his memes

?

who da fook is that guy

too intelligent to know dat guy

He tried boxing first but couldn't cut it so he went to MMA and became one of the best strikers

SAD!

Nobody knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind brown eyes

Conor McGregor didn't do anything to get tagged with heem, HE IS HEEM
CONOR MCGREGOR IS THE EMBODIMENT OF HEEM. HE IS THE CELTIC MAN, HE IS THE KING, HE WILL HEEM YOU AND HE WILL HEEM YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER

he's going to get embarrassed by floyd

i still don't understand what HEEM even means.

i've tried looking it up, but maybe this is just an irish-only thing, like a portrait of the artist as a young man.

Handsome
Eastern
European
Men

"No!"

It's Native American for beat down or something

Hurt
Everyone
Even
Myself

Heem = what black people say when someone is knocked out "Heem sleepy" so to Heem someone is to knock him out.

What's "heem" mean? Did he call someone that?

Serious answers are encouraged.

Highly
Erotic
Elephants
Marching

Get da fook outta here

>crappin' me jocks

>tfw inventor of mcgregorposting

>tfw going to HEEM everything in sight at the next /eire/ meet on Paddy's Day Eve

Paedos and West Brits will be 1st on the chopping block. be there, please, my anger cannot be quelled.

how small is this paddy really

he looks like a fucking hobbit

Why do you hate this, its just as good as the Lebron glasses one

I hate missing out on Sup Forumss golden years

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

would annihilate any lanklet

>implying us lanklets wouldn't sweep the leg or just sit on him

>implying i wouldn't hang up a photo of a thicc girl behind me and HEEM you while you admire the female form

>Ireland in charge of understanding what "thicc" means

>HEEM
TELL
US
WHAT
IT
STANDS FOR

Heem
Everyone
Even
Myself

Humble
Excellent
Exquisite
McGregor

Thank you, its not everyday I meet a meme celebrity and it was getting on my nerves, not understanding it

Thank you, its not everyday I meet a meme celebrity and it was getting on my nerves, not understanding it

"Conor McGregor" is actually an Ivory Coast native called Kona Magiga

He has been whitewashed by the UFC establishment for years in order to keep the black man down

Here
Everyone
Enjoys
Memes

>one of the best fighters
>weight: 70kg
lmao