Britain and France reportedly objected to German unification in 1990

You think maybe they were onto something?

>Hitler
>did something wrong

>s*rbs started it, germany gets the fall
>k*auts scheme with soviets to undo past wrong doings, gets shafted wven more
>b*rgers destabilize middle east aven more and then fuck off

> serbian guy started it
> austrian guy started it
> Merkel did nothing wrong

>Americans were the only western country in the middle east
Fuck off retard.

Of course we weren't the only cunt, but they followed our policies and strategies.

>not realising who really started the world wars

austrians are still krauts

THIS

NAZI GERMANY BEST GERMANY

Germany should just be partitioned and never allowed to exist as a single political entity. The UK, France, and Poland are only countries that should be allowed power in Europe.

>Germany should just be partitioned
may I suggest a compromise?

This. "Germany" is a disgusting chimera that will forever threaten peace in Europe. It should have been partitioned into small, powerless states and some parts of it annexed by neighbors after WW1. Versailles was far too merciful. ""Germany""'s population should have been put to work to repair the damage they did. They wanted this war, and in their insatiable bloodlust they ruined the continent. It would have been only fair.

Well, it was the French and the British who oversaw the breakup of the Ottoman Empire and who set the foundation for today's troubles by arbitrarily drawing lines on a map.
And they're also the best in escaping the responsibilities of their actions.

Germany should become a French colony, desu

That is gross.

Every time. Why does Germany arouse so much butthurt? Might it be because success breeds jealousy?

>0-2 in world wars
>success

>t. Adolfo Jose Schultz

If you are not content with this solution, please refer your local complaint office in Kiel.

After the unification those are the only wars Germany lost, and it literally took the whole world to stop the Germans, twice. Despite all of that, they rule Europe today. What the fuck.

>Poland

I do t know. I think German people are nice. A bit...off, but nice.

>groB Osterreich

>Merkel did nothing wrong
ammazzati, merda piddina