On dividing people by race

On dividing people by race.

(it'd be totally ok if hillary did it to white people though)

he will not divide ass

So accurate.

Is it possible for the POTUS to pass the Enabling Act in the US?

Stop uniting people on ?????arbitrary states.

Actually a lot could go wrong, I'm surprised that Germany of all countries could be so oblivious to that.

He's just doing things that must be done but no one dared to try

Obama did that pretty well.

>Good luck.
thanks

unlike german politicians, the americans would call it unconstitutional and vote against it

Samefagging is already embarrassing enough, but tripfagging and getting caught are even worse.

Also low tier bait, this is why your empire didn't last

practically, they will be divided by their incomes and jobs

No. The emergency powers a president can be given are pretty limited and power to remove the president from office always resides with the House of Representatives. This isn't something congress can give away to him either (which they wouldn't anyway).

FUCK NIGGERS

"literally hitler xD" retards are the very people who pave the way to people like Trump. You're not a progressive nor a leftist, you're just a fucking clown. Liberalism was a mistake.

true dat

I've witnessed a lot of elections all over the world but this one has to be the most butthurt one of all time. Never have I seen people spout buzzword after buzzword with such zeal all over the internet because of a silly 'us vs them' mentality.

The funny thing though is that people who shriek 'omg literally hitler' don't realize that the propaganda machine is churning way harder than during the 30's and 40's.

REMINDER:

ISLAM IS A BELIEF SYSTEM, NOT A RACE.

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE.

Based Trump, i wish he goes full Hitler

Then would you be OK if bongistan becomes an all white but 100% Muslim convert sharia country ?

No, I'd rather non-white with British culture than white with degenerate culture.

This.
The only diference is that nowadays, propaganda is subtle and sneaky not like in the old days with huge cardboards literally saying: "this is the enemy!!!!"

>implying the sTrumpabteilung troopers wouldn't carry out a false flag terrorist attack and blame it on [x] to give Trump absolute power
>implying that wouldn't work in USA

ahhhh. It's good to see some fellow Sup Forumsbros who have also taken the red-pill such as me.

Thanks for illustrating my point.

you are most welcome!

>tripfagging
that's not tripfagging.