Do Jewish girls seriously date non-Jewish guys? Do their families try to make them date only Jewish guys...

Do Jewish girls seriously date non-Jewish guys? Do their families try to make them date only Jewish guys? How do I become a Jewish girls VERY special goy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItzslynRhwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't

Yes, pic related was made from such a pairing. Please come fuck more of our women and make more Aryan-Jew hybrids.

it really depends on how their parents feel. some are okay with it because your children will be jews anyway, but some don't want to have to bring in some outsider to their values etc...

Is there any pics of Hila when she was in the israeli military?

Yes unless the're Orthodox or something they don't care. Any children would be Jewish by their law so they won't even pressure you to convert.

T.Guy who know a plenty of Jews

There's a smoking hot Jewish chick where I work who only dates Jewish guys.

Sucks t.b.h.

I've never even met a Jew

Makes me sad

This. Here too we have lots of Jews, most in Europe, and they aren't inaccessible people at all
Except the Orthodox they are very normal people, so of course that comes with being normal about relationships and not an autistic fuck

>Do Jewish girls seriously date non-Jewish guys?
yes, at least here

>have somewhat rich family jewish friend
>he has cousin 15 old
>she grows up on my eyes
>one day out of the blue some jobless russian arrive from kazakhstan, fuck her, she got pregnant
>the only one from whole family who was agains it was my friend

I don't think they'd care so much, if the mother is jewish then the kids are considered jewish too. The same isn't true with fathers

date seculars
religious is problematic part of jewish community

same as a bunch of Sikhs I meet in the UK, they marry indian girls only (white wife would be ok but not to all family, nigger would be completely unaceptable). It's funny because if there was a group of people who said that they would only date whites would be immediatelly considered racist.

>implying any jews in europe are actually religious

you're joking

Yes

With Jews you cruise!

>tfw jewish wife
>tfw you're her very, very special goy
>tfw when they shut it down i won't be some dumb enslaved goy shitlord because i stole a jewish girls heart and she'll give me a pass and tell the top jews that i'm a special goy

Jealous

>tfw no jewish gf to be a goy toy for

>Indians, Iranians and Pakistanis lost all respect for once I tell them I am actually Sudanese

If we can't beat them, we must join (breed) with them

who's ruin europe then?

I want to be the little goy

lie and say you are southern egyptian

guys can convert to judaism by cutting off their penises
what do women do to become jewish? they can't

No that would be intellectually dishonest and they'll find out eventually if I marry them

Post more Hila

>tfw i'm her big strong goy
>tfw her broad semitic nose smooshes on your face a little when she kisses you
>tfw eskimo kisses are on a whole other level
>tfw her exotic full body hair and those piercing gray/blue eyes on her olive skin tone

better than any dumb catholic girl i've ever been with

godless jews worst jews
in the oven you go

I have a few friends that are dating/married to Jewish women.

They aren't that religious though, and their parents don't seem bothered by it. And liken others have said, children born to a Jewish woman are considered Jewish regardless of the father's background.

I have heard from them that Israeli Jews are more hesitant if you aren't planning on moving/living in Israel, but it isn't so much your background.

Why do you wanna date a jew girl? You're stooping down as low as possible .

they're smart and cute

I like you

I completely forgot american girls are fat and ugly, fortunately this is colombia.

Thank you brother, sometimes I think about you guys, the one who posted his pale skin, Bengalibro, the lawyer dude, the Iranian, Chubek, Indian Army Lieu., Indian Militaryman2, Pakistani shitposter, Pakistani Pituitary operation guy, the guy who backhands his maid too much, the Indian Sup Forums-guy, the Bengali Christianity convert, the Pakistani-American, the Irate Iranian in Australia, the German-Iranian, the handsome Indian in America who posted his face and some more

t.mr cutmydickberg

Jewish women have awful personal hygiene. But they have money and will buy you shit.

It's called economic showering you anti-semitic cunt

>a colombian talking about stooping to low levels
lol

American women can't even stoop during erotic dancing like Colombian women, because of their arthritic knees and massive asses

jewish women prefer non-jewish white men

they're like how asian women preferring white guys. nobody wants asian guys just like nobody wants jewish guys.

I'll always respect you don't worry

I think Jewish guys do alright to be perfectly honest with you.

lol But I'm white with an Irish and English background though dude

That makes me feel great as well

Thank you for posting that, self-esteem +5 points

yeah, they're miles above asians, but if we're talking the real deal jews, the guys are ugly as fuck and unmanly. jewish guys who had a goy dad are typically more like their dad and therefore less fucked.

You think about men a lot. Isn't that illegal there?

Why? Why think about one man, even say his name, all the time

We think*

I totally disagree. I think Jewish men do pretty damn well with women and this is coming from someone who despises them. The ones who are very short are fucked though. They also have weird faces but the hairy built Jewish dudes can pull pussy. Seth Rogen is probably packing a 9 inch dick. Let's be honest.

The short dorky ones are fucked though looks wise but they always seem to compensate with money and success.

literally every jew girl posted ITT had a goy dad or grandfather. have you ever seen real jews?

another interesting question is why do jews look like italians?

Yes, in fact I know two couples that have Jewish woman with nonreligious man

Their children are raised Jewish

My cousin is married to a Jew and he's tall as fuck and has a strong ass Jaw. But he's a quiet dork.

>I think Jewish guys do alright to be perfectly honest with you
>

Jewish men do fine. They're often short though and that's when they suffer.

Both are Mediterranean which generally have olive skin, brown hair and a prominent nasal bridge

They actually are Italians. They're paternally Arab and maternally Italian. Ashkenazis anyway.

Dont worry bro, I've always got your back

youtube.com/watch?v=ItzslynRhwg

Fucked that up, this was actually meant for you:

Do italians even have a distinct look? They seem so varied

Paternally ancient Jewish/Hebrew, NOT Arab
Maternally mainly Italian

this is italian.

Thanks again bro, this warms me up inside, I wish you a pleasant day and a pleasant life :3

Could I be shitalian?

Northern Italians look like Western Europeans while southern Italians look like you stereotypical Italian American with the olive skin, brown eyes, and brown hair

Typical Jewish uncle

roman army

jewish guys are always such fucking weird faggots but their sisters are always qt3.14s

Everyone knows that the Romans were British and spoke with heavy English accents

Ashkenazim are part Central Italian though; hence them looking like Romans.

My father try dating with Jewish girl but her father kick his Goy arse, only purebleed Jews can date with Jewish girls (and make autistic babies because of inbreed).

t. Oswald

>Ashkenazi
>Italians

No. I actually looked it up once and the gist I got is that the Ashkenazi have a majority of the genetics from the Middle East. Like the average was 49 - 50 something percent if I recall and most in Europe can trace their genetic lineage back to an original 400 migrants to Europe which is incredible considering it's been nearly a thousand years and they've manage to preserve their heritage like that. Was pretty interesting read.

Kind of disgusting when you think about it.

I have Ashkenazi gf. No difference from normal person

What are your and her political views

Pro-sex

i'm a goy but jewish girls love me. I have brownish hair and eyes with olive skin but it's really light brown and olive so maybe they think i'm a jew too or something. i'm german, polish, and italian though with no jews in my family.

me: right wing ultra nationalist
hers: idgaf

commie atheist jews