Is Trump going to be a good president or not? I don't want to be the guy who backs the wrong horse in the history books

Is Trump going to be a good president or not? I don't want to be the guy who backs the wrong horse in the history books.

well let me just look into my crystal ball and predict exactly how the most unpredictable president of all time will act during his term

Worst horse in the history books.

well? We are waiting!

nice trips
going from what we've seen so far it's starting to look like Nixon 2.0 and I'm giving him the benefit of doubt he won't try to pull some really outrageous shit like war with China.

Kek was just about to post something like this

Merlin?

why does he look like owen wilson

Fuck yeah
A true american president
the president the USA deserve

He'll be in the middle-low of all-time Presidents. He won't be stellar, but he also won't be quite Buchanan-tier awful.

Who cares about the right/wrong side of history meme, just back the things you like.

Fucking shit meme of a president

he will be a terrible president and lead to the destruction of the usa

This, in history we'll all be dead.

Follow your values and live life as you see fit and justified.

t.

Hopefully he does, they need a nice boot back into their hole.

t-b-h
you should decide whether you support a person based off of your own personal values, not popular opinion
besides, look how history treated another nation leader, quite similar to Trump and often compared to him...

Amazing president. He is doing everything he promised he was going to do.

At first I thought he would be, but now I'm not so sure anymore. He's messing up bigly.

He actually says "big league" as admitted by himself but regardless "bigly" is an actual word in the dictionary and not some grammatical error like retarded liberals think

The ban he placed is fucking useless if it doesn't cover Saudi Arabia and it keeps out 90-year-old grandpas and 5-year-old girls. His cabinet is the biggest bunch of rich elitists ever and the whole "drain the swamp" shit was a lie. He's going to try to pay for the wall with tariffs and then say that Mexico paid for it, which is absolutely laughable to anybody who paid attention in high school economics. Don't get me started on repealing ACA without a replacement. He's incompetent as fuck.

*elites

Very little will change, he's just another figurehead. It's just that the media thrives on hysteria and division. Nobody cares about the truth anymore when the biggest priority is being first. Again, people are highly overreacting.

he pretends to be stupid. but it fits American politic. the US is a fat egocentric kid

>appointing Jerry Falwell Jr. to crash the nation's university accreditation system with no survivors
he's going to be a great president - for the rest of the world

If you had a normal head of state, like parliamentary monarchies have, you wouldn't have this huge problem with him making up laws without parliament.

You do realize that laws that require financial expenditure still require Congressional approval?

What about executive orders?

Appearantly not if you gave that law gets passed under another name then "law"

>Like both legislative statutes and regulations promulgated by government agencies, executive orders are subject to judicial review and may be struck down if deemed by the courts to be unsupported by statute or the Constitution. Major policy initiatives require approval by the legislative branch, but executive orders have significant influence over the internal affairs of government, deciding how and to what degree legislation will be enforced, dealing with emergencies, waging wars, and in general fine-tuning policy choices in the implementation of broad statutes.

While they do have considerable impact, they're not unlimited in power and major stuff still requires an Act of Congress.

>Burning money on a shit ton of concrete in the middle of nowhere is not major

Cant make this shit up

Isn't the Supreme Court now completely conservative?

I kind of wish that the democrats had at least a majority in something in the government so that there could be balances in case trump does something really crazy

Or just get rid of the FPTP system and make it actually democratic

Not gonna Iie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Apparently he's enabled by statute to do that, and in any case everyone supported some sort of wall/fence border he came along.

True, but the SCOTUS has struck down Executive Orders as conflicting the Constitution and/or statutes.

Have they actually said what The Wall will be built of? I thought it was going to be fence in some parts

>tfw 20ish years down the road there will be a huge televised cultural event were the Great Wall of Texas is triumphantly torn down akin to the Berlin Wall

You know it's gonna happen senpaitachi

It's pretty safe to say that no he won't be a good president. His office is rife with shenanigans. Even outside of the politics, dead spies, U.S. citizens stuck in airports, Trump has a lot of his plate, he's about to be in court for sexual assault, there's still like 8 or 10 women out there suing him, and I don't even think that includes the Jane Doe that accused him of molesting her as a child, she backed away from the press conference once death threats started coming in, she may come back if the other cases gain ground.

>tfw when he will end NATO and Turkey will be annexed by Russia

Hopefully he does one good thing

>appointing deVos to be education minister

gonna be great, amazing!

Our system predates most Western European systems save for the English and was developed independently like how animals that evolved in Madagascar and Australia is like nowhere else in the world. I doubt America will be changing the system it has now any time soon

Will America still be around in 20 years?

lmao
Well good thing we can go to europe as rapef- I mean refugees.

Every country in the New World except Canada, Australia, and New Zealand uses our system in some way or another.

wish my president worked as fast as he does

Sure, why wouldn't it? It'll probably be more like South Africa where all the ethnic groups have significant ethnic tension and whites live in heavily fortified gated communities or some shit and less like Brazil were all the diverse ethnic groups manage to actually get along but I don't see the USA going anywhere fast (inb4 fat joke)

You know that turkish people will be sent back within 6 months and if Turkey doesnt accept them they will be in prison untill Turkey does.

Basically all violent crime in this country is people in the drug game who know each other.

You fucking pussy.

i dont think he will be some sort of dictator.

he will be a half assed pussy and leave a bunch of dysfunctional piece of shit there.

>implying I was talking about crime

No, the scenario I have described is already happening. Whites, for the last 10 years, have been incorporating parts of big cities and turning them into little towns of their own so that they don't have to diversify their counties school district. Whites are increasingly retreating to gated community enclaves all over America. You can even argue that it has been happening since the 1960s during white flight.

His nose isn't fucked up like Owen Willsons or do we all rook arike?

Good enough to let his son clean up his unfinished business in the future.

Yes he will. Best you can hope for at least.

The ban is for countries that won't share information or can't. Iran, Sudan and Syria are essentially enemy states who would love anything that fucks us (especially Iran), Iraq has issues and sucks Iranian dick and the rest are in shambles. Do you think Yemen, Somalia or Libya have the resources now to share info on individuals even if they wanted to? S.A. sucks dick as well as other Muslim countries but they have good intelligence apparatuses and will share info with us on their citizens.

>Whites are increasingly retreating to gated community enclaves all over America.

It's actually the opposite. Gated communities are less common now than ever before

"Good" is a spook

>It's just that the media thrives on hysteria and division
This, they are like puppet masters too the masses just so they can have 24 hour news. They cause more needless chaos by sensationalizing the same old bullshit.

>Have they actually said what The Wall will be built of? I thought it was going to be fence in some parts
Ground up bones of Mexican babies.

Sudan just agreed to a deal less than 2 months ago wherein they would work bilaterally with the US to stop the spread of ISIS into east Africa though dude

Can't tell if retarded or just pretending to be one.

How well do you think their intelligence is?

why is Buchanan considered so bad? he fucked up somewhat and heightened north-south tensions, but his intentions and diplomatic approach seemed very noble

he has the memes on his side

>he fucked up somewhat and heightened north-south tensions
That's your main answer as President, but I agree that intention-wise Harding is far worse and that Buchanan is a highly-underrated diplomat.