Fox News host Greg Gutfeld calls RHCP the worst band on the planet. Flea says haters gonna hate

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld calls RHCP the worst band on the planet. Flea says haters gonna hate.

consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/fox-news-calls-red-hot-chili-peppers-the-worst-band-on-the-planet/

consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/flea-responds-to-fox-news-red-hot-chili-peppers-hate-its-clearly-a-funny-program/

Well, Gutfeld's not exactly wrong about them being the worst band on the planet and all that.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/cia-torture-included-the-red-hot-chili-peppers-2014-4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TS0CvVE-tAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

flamings lips are worse

is Greg /ourguy/

>70670833
lmao this

Flaming Lips make some seriously boring shit

>The funk-rock antics of the Red Hot Chili Peppers can now be listed alongside waterboarding as methods of torture the CIA allegedly used against Guantanamo Bay detainees, Al Jazeera reports, citing an anonymous U.S. interrogator.

>Songs from the Red Hot Chili Peppers would allegedly be blasted at excessively loud volumes on a constant loop in order to disorientate Abu Zubaida, a detainee at a black site prison being operated out of Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

businessinsider.com/cia-torture-included-the-red-hot-chili-peppers-2014-4

of all the bands people can hate they chose an inoffensive and average dadrock band, trust me there are worse offensively bad bands out there

They're buttrock desu
Aside from their singles they're nothing special at all

>Fox News

lol
who cares

Fox News is literally a more reputable source than CNN.

Lyl, the Chilies are known SJWs for many years. they enthusiastically endorsed Bernie Sanders for president.

Every band did this

not based 3 Doors Down

Cause we all go to fucking Fox for music reviews, right?

No. We don't. They're a terrible source for that kind of stuff. And if you REALLY think RHCP is the worst band of all time then you probably have snobbishly high standards considering the much worse shit there is out there in rock-alone, let alone all time.

I mean theyre terrible but why would anyone care about a fox news host?

T. FoxNews intern.

Shouldn't you be under Tucker's desk with his dick in your mouth?

they both suck but yes, the flaming lips are worse

Didn't CNN give Hillary a 95% chance of winning?

CNN is shit but FOX is just as bad

>MSM in general
lol

As an oldfag who was listening to RHCP in the late 80s, I can't for the life of me figure out the love for all their later career albums. As far as I'm concerned, BSSM was the end. I have no clue what anyone sees in that corny, bloated dadrock shit they've put out in the last 20 years. Even if I were an 8th grader, I wouldn't have found Stadium Arcadium cool or fun. Just another lame band past their prime.

Oh, and Dani California was stolen from a Tom Petty song so fuck that shit.

For what it's worth Dark Necessities was a good single.

>BSSM was the end
but OHM is their best

Fuck you Soft Bulletin is fantastic

You can shit on anything else they did though

T. CNN intern.
Shouldn't you be under Cooper's desk with his dick in your mouth?

SA was like...ok, John was great but the rest of the guys were basically running on autopilot.

>“I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers.”

- Nick Cave

Gladly.

Of all the shitty bands in the world they picked one that actually has great songs and musicians in it. What the fuck?

>Of all the shitty bands in the world they picked one that actually has great songs
>great songs

WIKITIKI WA WAH CALIFORNIA HEY GIRL LEMME SHAKE YOU UP WIDDA FUNK CALIFORNIA GIRL

Repeat for like 15 albums.

>all these people who don't know Greg Gutfield

>the one gouchlapper who does

Not that they were bad at what they did, but they sort of proved that white dudes never really did "get" how funk works.

Stop being racially divisive bruh

I don't agree with that other user that BSSM was their last good album. OHM had some great, cool experimental shit on it but people don't like it because mmuh John.

Californication was great and it saw them smooth out and refine the sound they developed on BSSM, but everything after that was just boring soccer mom music.

lyl

>The ape is better than Anthony Kiedis. By the way, the ape is 45, which is half the age of Anthony Kiedis.
objectively correct.

I was wondering the other day how does one of the greatest bands ever end up with such a mediocre lead singer/lyricist.
Frusciante is probably the best living guitarist (not including the old fucks who haven't made any music in decades), flea while not as good is still a fucking master on the base and brings something new to it and chad is very groovy drummer.

I wonder what they would have been like with Frusciante singing.

>Frusciante is probably the best living guitarist

Jack White?

obviously extremely talented, but his creative out put cant compare to Frusciante. Has he ever done anything as good as this?

OHM wasn't bad. They still had that youthful passion and angst that was lost on the later albums.

>Fox news

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TS0CvVE-tAY

How you guys liking your alternative facts?

No, he's just one of many /fit/izens.

1. Bob Marley clone with dreadlocks defends dude w33d lmao
2. Some literally who with a degree he got out of a Cracker Jack box invokes the appeal to authority fallacy
3. Colin Powell, known RINO and Obama nutrider
4. Fake pop scientist not realizing his own illogic that climate change does happen outside the Earth and is the result of natural processes (because Venus has lots of Hummers driving around on it?)
5. Bbbbbuuutt Bbbbuuusshhhhh

Seems to me that all of these guys debunked themselves.

Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?

>Bob Marley clone with dreadlocks
Ad Hominem attack
>Some literally who with a degree he got out of a Cracker Jack box
Harvard is a Cracker Jack box, is it? Ad Hominem attack.
>known RINO and Obama nutrider
Ad Hominem attack
>not realizing his own illogic
Strawman attack
>Bbbbbuuutt Bbbbuuusshhhhh
Wtf

>Harvard is a Cracker Jack box, is it?
How much is a degree in religion studies worth anyway?

>like you can get a real job with that

Sounds like a good way for a permanent minimum wage life as a Starbucks barista.

Nah, OHM isn't that great. The only good songs on there are Aeroplane and My Friends. Sad to say Dave Navarro just didn't fit with their sound. Now him and Percy Ferrell, they're great together. They have fantastic chemistry.

Sorry but without John Frusciante, they're neither red nor hot.

>guy who hosts the comedy show on FOX is literally the least funny host

what did they mean by this?

Too bad about Flea tho, he's the most talented member of the band and still playing in this POS

Hie, dis sleazy p, u wil stp ds ritenow.

>Oh, and Dani California was stolen from a Tom Petty song so fuck that shit

Mary Jane's Last Dance? Pfffft. Tom Petty was asked about that and he said he doesn't gaf and rock groups have been stealing from each other since Chuck Berry.

The chord progression on the two songs is vaguely similar, but JF plays it further down the neck than Tom Petty/Mike Campbell do. Also the intro to MJLD is quite different. If they sound alike, it's more likely because Rick Rubin produced both songs than because RHCP deliberately filched the song. I mean, Neil Young's Flight 93 tribute song "Let's Roll" blatantly stole the riff from "Last Child", but Aerosmith didn't sue him. The recent Led Zeppelin suit proved pretty handily that you can't win a plagiarism case based merely on a similar chord progression.

As Keith Richards said, "There is no such thing as originality in music. After all, there are only 12 notes."