What did Mongolia mean by this?

What did Mongolia mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/v9ki
youtu.be/LWAnEXQYR9c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Somewhere, a minor league manager just got a great idea.

FILA is the second most corrupt after AIBA.

Ready to fight unlike the other weak countries.

Just watched the video of the match, holy fuck what a corrupt organization

just watch the jw video here - the commentor explain everything.

screengrabber.deadspin.com/wrestling-bronze-medal-match-ends-in-controversy-mongo-1785562325

Feel really bad for that guy. Fucking robbed.

drop this """""""""""""sport""""""""""""" out of the olympics for the fuck's sake
rules are stupid and encourages cheating,
refs are corrupt and half of the matches were decided by refballs

Semen slurping sport

amazing

streamable.com/v9ki

Please webbums

>Fucking robbed.
You aren't allowed to run away from your opponent with five seconds to go if you're winning.

Or even if you're losing.

Wrestling requires both fighters to attack one another at all times.

The Mongolia fighter was leading the fight with only a few seconds left. He started to avoid the opponent and celebrate before the fight was finished, so he was punished for that and the fight was tied. By the rules, if the fight ends tied, the last one to score is considered the winner, so the Uzbek guy won because of that. His trainer went nuts and took his chothes off to protest.

What is this and what happend?

shame that wrestling that in its essence is pretty straightforward is being ruined by massive refball every olympics. I seriously can't remember any olympic that didn't atleast have 2 major controversies.

fucking Aussie no fun allowed commentator

Rubbing your victory in front of your opponent while backpedaling is both pathetic and dickish.

Sure it's a shitty way to lose but I don't feel much sympathy for the mongolian.

>spending the rest of your life with another man's bronze medal because the judges couldn't handle the banter

Bolt should be disqualified for the same reasoning

>break the rules
>hurr durr so unfair ;_; most corrupt shit ever

Last man to score Jesus what a stupid ass rule

You're right, they should have decided it with a shootout

Mongol was winning by one point. In the final seconds he was raising his arms in victory instead of engaging his opponent. Judges awarded his opponent 1 penalty point for this, which tied it up. Then the mongol coaches got mad, came up on the mat and stripped to their underwear in protest. Because of this the judges awarded the opponent another penalty point, winning the opponent the match.

Last point wins in wrestling, so the other person would have won anyways. The extra penalty is just to rub salt on the wound.

I see. Thanks friend.

But why strip down to their knickers? top kek

it´s a publicitary stunt

esacping is penalty in wrestling
mongolian obviously had been escaped in end of the match
so he was penaltied and last point is win
there was no unfair judge

His own fuck up, reminds me of that French swimmer. 5 second is not enough to make a throw(it happens, but extremely rare, 15 seconds is doable), so he should've just defended instead of running like an idiot

I remember along time ago.
youtu.be/LWAnEXQYR9c

Лoл.
Tы нaши жeнcкиe финaлы вcпoмни - тaм в oднoм кaк paз зa 5 ceк япoнкa выигpaлa. B дpyгoм зa 10.

>3mb
Fuck Sup Forums

i thought mongolia got absorbed into some other country like 100 years ago

>there are people that actually take the rio olympics seriously after they have fucked up at every turn

tfw earl weaver never stripped

wah this is wrong

says nothing about the bullshit decision
lel

I don't know if it was right or wrong but refs are always lowly worm people, I have no sympathy for them and the Mongol coaches had every right to chimp out for having their victory taken from them

same thing in happened in a judo match. Guy was ahead like 4 points. He ran away the last 15 seconds then jumped off the last 5 seconds. He lost 3 points but still won by 1 point lmao.

You can even see how the Uzbeki athlete's reaction changed so quickly multiple times in minutes

ESCAPING FOR 5 FUCKING SECONDS wtf

I feel really bad for him desu, he looked so confused, both athletes didn't deserve this

little asian benis BTFO

nah dude wrestling is great they just need to fix some of the rules regarding penalty points