Do people kiss as a greeting in your country?

Do people kiss as a greeting in your country?

Do men do it too?

Which people do you kiss and which don't you kiss?

No. Fuggin fag.

>kissing men
totally fine

>kissing women
absolutely haram

>kissing women
totally fine

>kissing men
absolutely haram

I once saw two middle eastern men kissing each other. It was about the gayest thing I've ever seen.

Men kiss men.
Women kiss women.

But I thought homosexuality was frowned upon?

Yes
Yes
We kiss everybody, I personally don't kiss my acquaintances but other people do it

>not giving your mate a pash to say hello
fags

It's not homo. Also hand holding means you're good buddies rather than a couple. There was an arabic-translated vid of two guys walking in russia and getting harassed by russians in the street and the comments were wondering why did they assume they're gay as they were "just holding hands"

>Do people kiss as a greeting in your country?
Yes
>Do men do it too?
Yes
>Which people do you kiss
Family members and close friends
>and which don't you kiss?
Not really close friends and strangers

arabs are the biggest closet homos of all time

you kiss women and men of your close family

I see. Does your heart go doki doki when you feel his hand wrapped around yours?

I'm kind of an autist so I don't do it with anybody, not even my family

The only men I greet by kissing are my dad and grandfathers. Any other guys I handshake.

This
Post boipussys now!

>hating on fags
I'll french kiss you so hard you get pregnant

i heard it is normal for men to kiss in argentina

Uterine transplantation and pregnancy have been successful in women, its only a matter of time before they become available for men

The question is, how will the gay community accept it?

Not generally, no. Sometimes girls (20s-30s) will kiss their close friends on the cheeks. But it's safe to say that's rare.

Definitely not. The only men that kiss each other's cheeks are homosex

Men and women will sometimes do cheek kisses as a formal greeting. It's viewed as acceptable in most cases, but I still would say it's not very common.

wow wow accrding to this thread this world is full of gays

Every kiss on the cheek is normal but i don't understand why do westerners kiss their children on lips. Isn't that a bit weird and deviant?
Why do asians tend to avoid human interaction?

>Isn't that a bit weird and deviant?

Yes. People who do that are werid.

These days I try to avoid kissing girls on cheeks as much as I can. As in, my friends will greet some girls and I try to stay away and pretend I'm not part of the conversation. I want to stay away from girls as much as I can, I need to get them off my mind if I want to live a happy virgin life

Here some girls use cheek kissing to covertly transfer cocaine, or so I hear in a certain university

It's a pretty standard greeting here, both males and females do it.

>As in, my friends will greet some girls and I try to stay away and pretend I'm not part of the conversation.
Hello my Spanish brother! How long until wizardry for you? Just a mere 4 years left of my apprenticeship to go!

if i'm kiss-attacked by frogs, i'll puke

Really? i'm surprised

How close are you to wizard powers?

I can't get powers... I had sex twice several years ago.. even tho I didn't enjoy it, and don't plan to have sex ever again.. I can't get my powers back.. ;__;

older women want a cheek kiss as a hello
women my own age just go for a hug
older men go for a handshake
men my own age are just like OI CUNT WHATS UP AYE

I thought homosexes were highly looked down upon in russia

>not kissing your drunk mates to sleep
Are you a smugcunt?

That's actually pretty accurate

>kiss
fucking no

why do jappos hate kissing so much? It feels so good

Not just this but such close human interaction comes off as weird from russians, i always imagined them as cold people, it makes sense for the broad meditterenian region since people are warmer with each other, but if you do such a thing for a finn i'd imagine you'd get your teeth kicked in

>it feels so good

Can you describe it? I've only kissed 3 times before (years ago) and I didn't like the person I kissed. So it was uncomfortable for me.

Yes
>Do men do it too?
Only in men - woman situation
>Female friends, female family yes
>Anyone else NO

Yes it can be rare though. You have to be in the right setting among the right people.

>Do men do it too?

Yes it's super rare though, almost never, but I've seen it. Most men just shake hands here. I'd say more effeminate men do it on occasion, but I've seen straight masculine men do it.

>Which people do you kiss and which don't you kiss?
The only people I kiss as a greeting are my aunts and grandmothers.
I've only been greeted with a kiss by a stranger once. It doesn't bother me as long as makeup doesn't get on my face or shirt.

>kissing men (unless cute)
Never.

>kissing girls

Family and this one girl I know

sorority sluts do

In the Los Angeles area, yeah.
Dunno about the rest of the country.

But they also have sex with each other too

feels like a wet goldfish in your mouth

I'm from the Bay Area and only grandmas do it to grandchildren. Even then it's only older women that come from countries with that tradition it seems (neither of my grandmothers did it, just hugs).

The way you described that is gross..

I've seen wogs (It*lians) do it.
Freaks me the fuck out, even more than actual fags kissing because i'm worried they'll do it to me.

I still kiss my mum in the mouth and I'm 23

Kissing girls is pretty great.

The skin of their cheeks is soft and firm, and usually has a light scent of orange peel.

As you move away you can see them slightly blushing as they look away.

Wat

really

I kiss your mom in her vagina

We kiss girls. Also we had tradition of kissing a men but it died out because of gay culture spreading. People started associating men kissing with gayness since 70s-80s.
Yet there is a tradition among orthodoxes to kiss males 3 times as a greetings in a day of Easter.

>kiss 3 times

That's how you recognize freemasons meeting each other in France.

we kiss only women who are family members

Oh..

Don't make him jealous

Don't make me jealous

But only older generation kiss men, and only those who they are happy to meet.

men and women do, men and other men not really

We are extremely warm with friends and relatives but we are very cold with strangers. We are also very collectivist and dependant on opinions of other people.

I like it the most when he bites your lip a little or sucks on it really hard and it hurts afterwards like you just ate a sour lemon

Lol, are you serious?

are you a girl..?

Your girlfriend/wife. Never strangers.

>yes

>yes, but if is a stranger generally you use a handshake.

>Its a normal thing with people of your family and closest persons or people you see everyday like partners in job.

Its just a kiss in the cheek, you dont going to suck another guy dick.

>Nips preffer to do a 90° degrees angle to cheer

it's an obscene act

yes.
opposite sex kiss on the cheek, or girls to girls, if casual.
if its a big event, like going away or coming back after a long time, guys kiss guys on the cheek as well.
once on the cheek for casual (right cheek), three times for big deal events

no wonder all arabians and pakistanis are faggots. kek confirmed.

you kiss your coworkers on the cheek?
haram in serbia
unless you are friends as well

generally here its friends, but not strangers, acquaintances or coworkers. handshake for those.

Women kiss other women and men.
Men kiss women and maybe male family members.

Yes
Only old people and not very often.

The closest ones yes (not friends tho, a coworker never will be a friend in most of the cases) to others, a handshake. And for those you barelly see, just say "buen día" or something like that.

Kissing someone on the cheek has nothing to do with homosex.

you're rubbing two of your most sensitive and erogenous parts together, the only way it could be gayer is if you gave him a quick tug after

I wish, then I could at least get rid of the k in kv.

why arent you friends with coworkers
you see them all the fucking time, and go together for drinks after work

but other than that pretty similar to serbia

>most sensitive and erogenous parts
You have some weird cheeks in Australia. Do you have an orgasm every time you shave?

Its only a kiss on the cheek
Don´t be so autistic

>russian kiss

Don't kiss anyone whose vagina you've not seen up close and you're fine.

old people and women

In today's world that's probably solid advice

This is a normal greeting here, yes.

usually only done with family or very close acquaintances, and it must involve a woman. man greeting man is always a handshake.

so you go to sauna buck naked with your family and friends, but you dont kiss on the cheek unless you had sex
makes sense sven

men kissing each other is GGGGGGGGAY

Yep, makes perfect sense to me. You don't kiss people unless you're very intimate with them. And because you maintain a certain physical distance from others, you also maintain a certain psychological distance, enabling things like mixed saunas etc. It's not super normal to be naked with strange girls or girls who are your friends in the sauna, but it happens sometimes and a culture of non-physicality sort of enables that.

Also, another point is that I do emphasize it being relevant in mixed saunas. Because why would you find it uncomfortable to be naked among your male friends? You have no reason to be modest among them as you would among women... or do you? I hope you get the point.

Yes
>Do men do it too?
Yes
women: everyone
men: friends and family/relatives

Hell no

>Do men do it too?
No

Never kissed anyone and noone have kissed if (expect mum)

awh, I'd give you a cheeky peck finno-kun

Well its normal to make friends in job. But its normal too to avoid to mix them with your personal life, even in schools. I only made a a trully friend at highschool. Is not a autistic thing, its just in my case they dont inspire much confidence. I preffer make friends in anywhere else.

No.
>Do men do it too?
>Which people do you kiss
Little girls.

Anal sex with friends isn't gay. It's what guys do to de-stress when the bottle shops aren't open yet.

>As you move away you can see them slightly blushing as they look away.
Yeah but that's due to the roofies.

how do you make friends if not at work or in school?
kids of family friends?

saunas are not big in the balkans, but you cover your junk with a towel here, although some are buck naked.

i guess the general idea is that you dont get aroused by another man, unless you re gay, so thats why its ok to go to saunas with your friends or with strangers of the same sex.

To me its so weird to go to sauna with your female friends and family. But it makes sense what you said, its a more physical culture here so less of a psychological/emotional distance => no saunas in mixed company.

>kiss

Autistic countries

Turks kiss like the rest of Balkan people? What about Islam prophet doesnt look kindly on opposite genders kissing?

I don't know about balkan people but it's ok to kiss your really close female friends for a male here. It may not be seen ok in the eastern turkey thou
When i was in high school i used to kiss my father and sister everyday before i leave home for school
Kek