FUCK Sup Forums

FUCK Sup Forums

Is Sup Forums the radical center between Sup Forums and Reddit?

>Sup Forums colony pretends it's any different from its overlord
cute

Every board on here is whiter than Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>ever Sup Forums colony

We are much more infested by Sup Forums than Reddit t b h

>Sup Forumsacks think they have any power here
I'll post all the pinko commie ultra-left shit I want and you can't do anything about it.

We are tho. It's time to change things back to what they were, when there was no generals and no threads about whiteness/american politics/refugees.

Sup Forums is /s4s/+/leddit/ colony

only in american day time

It would be more accurate to say Sup Forums is between Sup Forums and leddit.
The amount of newness there is astounding.

FUCK POL

present Sup Forums is just normie who trying to be fitted with their edginess since they are mostly come from reddit, funnyjunk, or twatter

T.b.h. acting like we're part of a Sup Forums movement makes us just as pathetic as the SJW tumblrettes and enlightened redditors

What makes Sup Forums comfy is what made Sup Forums special back in the early days: Everybody has his own opinion, everyone discusses it without a torrent of abuse and we get along in spite of our differences

We need rules.

>no american politics
>no autism/anime
>no refugees

Share your list.

Yes.

Just one simple rule: No. Fucking. Generals.

rangeban japan

Come one, whenever you don't fit in Sup Forums-like ideas, shitloads of edgy teens come to mess with you. The is a huge tolerance for alt-right ideas and the rest can fuck off.
Btw 60% of the threads are generals, 35% are about whiteness/autism/american politics/whiteness/refugees, and 5% left is fun. We need to reform this shit.

t. ahmed al'jacuck le fagget

>We are tho.
No, we aren't. Sup Forums is a Ylilauta spin-off.

Okay I agree, but I haven't been on Sup Forums for a while, is Sup Forums really that Sup Forums-tier?

>no americans

>no autism
This saves the Sup Forums

>is Sup Forums really that Sup Forums-tier?
Depends on the time of day. It's alright currently, but goes full Sup Forums from 23:00 GMT to 6:00 GMT on weekdays. And Sup Forums goes utterly turbo-Sup Forums during those hours.

>60% of the threads are generals, 35% are about whiteness/autism/american politics/whiteness/refugees, and 5% left is fun.

EBIN :D well mem'd you drumpf'd me XD

Try it a bit, you'll see.

I mean, it's obvious we got in Sup Forums because we're some kind of asperger boys. But the whole "fuck normie" and "my mother want to expell me from home T-T" thing gone too fuckin far.

So its mostly North, Mid and South Americans?

I wouldn't be surprised because they make up a bigger portion of Sup Forums

yes , lets add upvoats and downvoats and ban those raycis comments xDDXD stfu lefaget

I'll give it a whirl, hopefully there are more Europeans and Asians this time round, interesting to hear something besides American politics

I don't know about other communities, but French and a majority of Spanish posters are nothing but Sup Forums-like guys.

XD wall or not you'll always be a american wanabee :33333333

Pretty much. /britpol/ aside, that entire board has become the American politics board, so it makes sense that non-Anglos avoid it.

t. "i believe Trudeau is a centrist"

for some reason Americans like to be the edgiest and I can't tell if they're being ironic or not

nope, Sup Forums is nazi compared to reddit

More like 30% generals, 60% autism and 10% the rest. Also, 50% of our memes come directly from the finnish bakery.
Am*ricans
Ftfy

Sup Forums is shit because of N.American phoneposters and nationalist d*aspora posters
Good there aren't a lot here, right?

>mfw I'm normie

im lefaget lecuck and i want dis to be a safe space from pol adn le evil trump because hes an evil nayzi raizist and in plebiot we dont behave like autist nayzis xDXD

Just yesterday here there was 2 threads about the Quebec killer bisonneau, almost 200 replies and people saying : "he is one of us ebin :3".

I really think generals take more than 50% of the total board's activity. There is like 15 of them wtf.
I would say most of the rest is "autism", but the worst part of it, basically Sup Forums+/r9k/.

always so much butthurt from people that never go to Sup Forums against people who never go to Sup Forums

>50% of our memes come directly from the finnish bakery.

Alexandre Bissonnette*

A laudable goal.

>tfw /his/teria
>tfw Sup Forums visit /his/ with their cringey "muh deus vult wrrrrrrryyyyyy!"

damn god, i just want a nice theology discussion, there here they come, the present Sup Forums with their cringey shits

Me on the left.

you will see them soon because it's "american day" time

Sup Forums is more independent and less prone to fagging, still general conversations and practices turned like Sup Forums

well i see only anglo flags except for that pole

instead we had haplogroup maps and serbia yes yes yes yes threads
also there's no american politics on Sup Forums, as all the threads are deleted and you're sent to Sup Forums where it's impossible to say something without getting an infinite number of "you nigger gay muslim jew bluepilled libcuck"

can you guys please stop bullying us

There is a lot of threads about Trump.
Race obsession is something very american too, you could even consider it as "american politics".

no

yankpost

Can't we just get rid of the generals?

Time to raid

GENERAL RULES FOR Sup Forums

>no american politics
>no autism/anime
>no refugee threads
>no whiteness threads
>no generals

You just described Sup Forums in a nutshell

>complains about people staying in their generals
>when we're posting outside of them all we see is name-calling

Here's how it works:

>Hmm /luso/ is boring today, let's explore Sup Forums a little
>"SHOO MONKEY, SUBHUMAN, HAHAHA MACACO FAVELAS MURDER RATES NIGGER MONKEY SOUTH IS WHITE FAVELAS HEUEHUEHUEHUEH 7-1 7-1 7-1 7-1

This is what happens with generals. They monopolize attention and create autism that people will spread in the whole board afterwards.

>Implying Sup Forums is not Sup Forums-lite

Is it really that bad? I almost feel bad for you

I miss Sup Forums before the /news/flood that destroyed the board for weeks. Sup Forums never recovered. Flags was a mistake too.

Most fun before then.

>tfw you will never get as much attention as Argentina

>tfw you will never get as much bully as Argentina*

FTFY

FUCK POL

>implying Sup Forums wasn't created to arbitrarily shit on americans

>implying Sup Forums wasn't created to arbitrarily shit on everyone*

80% of the bully I get on Sup Forums just for my flag comes unironically from American flags

I love this board. Idk Sup Forums needs to fuck off from here here, they're so rude desu

Meanwhile on qa...

But Sup Forums is reddit now, courtesy of Trump general and the election.
They ruined the place.

Hey retard do you know that the girl in that pic is Bolivian, right?

>Sup Forums has become a second Sup Forums
fucking kek, they wish

ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD ABOUT THIS SHIT

>no autism/anime
I'm not even a weeb and I disagree with this, we need to kick out the Sup Forumsacks, and the weebs are the exact opposite of that, also this is an anime website.

>I'm too busy editing ben garrison comics
heh

I was under the impression that if Sup Forums had to take a side it would just hate each side equally

>going to Sup Forums ever
Why would you do that to yourself? It's autism central and not the funny kind of autism.