If you have over 200 CDs, how do you store them in a way that show the album art without taking up too much space?

If you have over 200 CDs, how do you store them in a way that show the album art without taking up too much space?

I feel like having a bookshelf of CDs is pointless if someone can't just walk in my room and immediately spot their favorite album in my collection.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgAUxJmh5uE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'd lave to do it really tight on a full wall. You'd probably have to work the shelves around other things (bookshelves, etc.)

Get one of those staple guns with the long staples and staple each CD to the wall.

what other way could their possibly be than the pic?

With that amount, I wouldn't bother displaying the art cover and taking up anymore space. Just get a shelf and store them in alphabetical order.

>CDs
Nigger why even bother.

>using private trackers
>relying on streaming services

I display the ones that are sexually explicit. I put stacks of 5 all along a counter and put the sexy ones on top.

Or you could buy vinyl LPs and display your physical music properly, with larger album art and cool inserts and shit.

I have a little rack that can store quite a few CD's and it gets the job done. But then again I don't collect music so that people can spot their favorite album when they walk in my room.

Yeah, and then I could get in my carriage and spank my horses all the way to the corner store to pick up some more records

c'mon poorfag

Ended: Jan 28, 2017 , 8:57AM
Sold for:US $250.00
[ 20 bids ]

youtube.com/watch?v=GgAUxJmh5uE

c'mon old man

I store CDs in the motherfucking trash

old man? the fuck are you talking about? you're still collecting CDs, shouldn't you be getting ready for your shift at pic related?

>collect CDs because too poor to collect vinyls
>even if I do collect Vinyls I will just rip the .flac and play it on computer rather than using turntable

>even if I do collect Vinyls I will just rip the .flac and play it on computer rather than using turntable
why not just kys

among other reasons, its worthwhile if the lyrics aren't online

also a lot of older stuff isn't on spotify of course and then newer stuff thats on bandcamp is often only a few more dollars for the cd so literally why not. The time has come to open thy wallet. Do you not get that on bandcamp?

see

You're using some ancient tech, bro. Get with the times, grandpa

>Buying vinyl

Overpriced meme format I'm afraid

>Sup Forums gets pissy when your music library doesn't have all the "Sup Forumscore essentials"
>they expect your collection to be mostly vinyl
>they expect you to have rare vinyls that cost over $100

Cause everyone on Sup Forums has a Diamond Dogs and The Wall vinyl!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Actually, I have 3 copies of the Wall vonyls

just build a giant wheel with shelves in it, you could probably fit a lot into that and it would look cool when you spin it

kek

tru

nice