Why do women listen to bad pop music?

Why do women listen to bad pop music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNVguvNE7qc
youtube.com/watch?v=QIi4cAK1vik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. radiohead fan

Creep is my favorite song

I hate women too but the majority of men listen to terribad rap music so you can't really discriminate on one gender when the other is just as bad

because they listen to pop music because of the lyrics or the looks of a male artist

Why are people here so into these kinds of topics?

Why do men listen to bad rap music?

I dunno man it's embarrassing seeing these grown men listening to Drake.

This is a legit question. Even women that have good music tastes(this includes decent pop music) STILL listen to bad pop music as well.

To intentionally piss of autists like yourself

i miss Montie

Radiohead is truly my least favourite Sup Forums meme

because they're underage

When women see a strong horse and a weak horse, they will choose the strong horse.

normie men listen to rap because of their black weed dealers. dude drugs lmao = cool

women listen to shitty pop only because the singer is attractive. The music itself is bad because of the jew producers scheming on what they think would be popular (when it isn't even necessary to think that way) and because of radio advertisement rules.

go back to your general

Since when is setting yourself apart by listening to obscure bands an advantageous thing to do when trying to appeal to women? That doesn't seem right. By that retarded logic, men would generally dislike works of art such as Mona Lisa, The Persistence of Memory etc. to show that they're truly individualistic human beings.

If women listen to "bad pop music", then...

Why do so many men listen to EDM bro music?
Why do men listen to generic and washed up rock acts?
Why do men listen to so much kpop?
Why do men listen to so much generic traprap?

of all this stupid shit i think i hate the most when people listen exclusively to fucking 70s to 90s billboard singles, so basically dadrock and buttrock i guess, it just seems so pretentious to me, i would rather meet guys who listen to edm trash, kpop or trap
trap i do kind of like though, its fun catchy songs, shame for the content of the lyrics

not just women men do too

besides what's wrong with liking pop music

Exactly. Dadrock and buttrock are basically the pop acts of a few decades ago. I sense so much pretentiousness in this thread, it's horrid.

Also this shit:
>women listen to shitty pop only because the singer is attractive. The music itself is bad because of the jew producers scheming on what they think would be popular (when it isn't even necessary to think that way) and because of radio advertisement rules.
If women only listen to shitty pop because the singer is attractive, it would mean most women are basically lesbian. I don't know if you've noticed, but mainstream pop is dominated by women. You have your Bruno Mars and your boybands, but the rest is all women. It would also mean that women can't listen to music if there aren't any visuals available.

>its fun catchy songs
This is why people are drawn to pop. It's fun and catchy. Doesn't matter if it's bad, a lot of pop isn't supposed to age well. It's for fast consumption. This isn't bound to one gender. That would mean that only women like to listen to the biggest radio stations when they're driving in their car or are at a party. Not everyone is so fucking passionate about music. I've known guys and girls that go to festivals regularly and basically don't give a shit about anything other than partying.

there's nothing "wrong" about it, it simply shows that you have shit taste in music

because they had a great life

>it would mean most women are basically lesbian
yes... and?

oh yeah, I mean I listen to pop almost exclusively and I admit I have the worst taste in music

yeah someone once told me you shouldnt really care about people's bad taste in music if theyre not really into music. listening to trash music is acceptable when ur not kinda ironically autistic and sentimental like me, if i had shit taste while being interested in music then that would be really awful

>shit taste in music
Your perception of reality is shit. Taste in music is subjective.

And this is not the case. Most women identify as straight.

Yeah, same thing with film. I'm more passionate about movies than music. However, most people I've met are not. So who am I to bash them for liking a Kevin Hart movie? It just doesn't seem right.

im kind of a snob even though i dont really have a right to be, i havent watched many films but i hear kevin hart movie and i kind of want to spoon my eyes out, you know? or the late 2016 movies that came out, collateral beauty and the great wall and such, those just pissed me off, its like they just make them for the money or something

I know what you mean. But it's the same thing as with a lot of mainstream popmusic. Movies like that are meant be cashgrabs. It works. Even with all that piracy they earn hundreds of millions. The people behind movies like that won't care if no one speaks of it again 5 years later.

>Taste in music is subjective.
not true btw

"not true btw" doesn't invalidate anything. Please elaborate.

Nothing wrong with listening to bad music if you consider them to be bad.
Liking something and consider it to be good are very different things. That would be the difference between people on guilty pleasures threads/kpop threads and buttrock/EDM fans for the most part.

this is bad music
youtube.com/watch?v=vNVguvNE7qc
this is good music
youtube.com/watch?v=QIi4cAK1vik
notice the difference?
now stop letting people get away with scamming people with shit music because you don't wanna hurt their feelings.

Ok, you got a point. But most people who like/are fans/listen to something also consider it to be good music.

The majority would agree with your comparison. Including myself. However, there will also be a chunk of people who would think the opposite. Or think both are shit. Or think both are good. This is how subjectivity works.

This. I feel embarrassed riding with friends who roll around town with this shit turnt to 11.

I'm sure if you dive into the music behind how it's written you can find something that points to the answer you're looking for.

Not something women would realize if they're not super into music theory, they would probably say it's catchy, upbeat, and appealing thematically.

Same reason most _people_ listen to bad pop music.

Most PEOPLE have no fucking clue regarding music theory.