Get your GoT leaks here

Get your GoT leaks here

Let's begin: Daenerys joins the red priesthood and goes completely mad. In episode 10 she starts burning slave masters in a ceremony. She sets the dragons on people and threatens to kills Tyrion/Varys.

More to come...

Please don't ask where I got them. I know people in the industry who aren't directly affiliated but they release plot-lines and some scenes on the dark web.

who /snek/ here?

Arya survives but has to escape from Bravos. She travels to Kings Landing to reunite with Graem and get her revenge.

Reminder

all of the season's plot leaked already and I'm pretty sure you're wrong

Post bastardbowl leaks

Graem?

>Graem
Who the fuck is that

Jaime fights on the side of Sansa/Jon and dies. Ramsay wins, Jon is captured and Sansa has to escape to Bravos.

Gendry. stupid auto-spellcheck

>Ramsay wins

That sounds fine.

lol would drop this fucking show if a new plot thread was started up in essos this late in the game. op you're full of shit.

Brienne and the wildling fag fall in love but he dies in episode 10. Brienne renounces her knighthood and seeks solitude.

XD
credibility - lost

BRAVO 20 GOOD MEN

This season has already leaked.
You're full of shit OP

What about the brotherhood without banners? What's their involvement in this?

they gonna fall in love in 2 episodes? so in ~8min of screen time max, they're gonna develop serious feels? wtf are you sperging about

A third of ep 9 will be about Tormund/Brienne and Sansa. He dies in the end, at the climax of the battle for Winterfel.

>dark web
0/10

Kys faggot. We already know that Jon reks Ramsay.

Brienne isn't even a knight you retard.
Confirmed for fake

You fags all want a good ending but how often do they deliver that?

Sansa has accepted Brienne's service and so did her mother faggot

KEK, Sansa has to escape or run away from something again!?

Her character is so fucking useless, I can't believe people think she is a stronk womyn character. She has got to be the biggest bitch of the show

Jon is assumed dead, but he is captured by Ramsay after losing the battle. Sansa has lost all sense of hope. After briefly meeting with Arya, she travels to Bravos to seek out the faceless. This is how the season ends

>more snooze faceless bullshit

-_-

That will be last time because she will join the faceless.

>sansa loses all hope
again?

That doesn't make her a knight you nigger.
When Pod says that every knight needs a squire she even says that she isn't a knight.

why are you arguing semantics here you cum guzzling faggot? okay she will renounce her service then, what does it matter

desu that kind of arc is required to create a real faceless assassin. absolutely no attachment to the past self

This I can belive
Sounds like shitty fanfic. Especially Sansa becoming faceless, as if they would make her character go to the faceless for no reason. And how can she just abandon Arya like that? They haven't seen eachother in years, and then she just decides to just leave Arya for a cult she has no idea about? What a load of trash.

Well that's different then. I thougt you were saying she goes full Sandor

i think it's possible, she loses everything and everyone up to that point and becomes a shell of her former self. Plus Jaqen will need a replacement

I think it's dumb for the show to go there. They spent the entire show setting the Bravos arc for Arya.
>Syrio S1
>Jaqen S2-3
>Coin/Sword Dancing S4
>Faceless S5-6

And Sansa to just be convinced in ONE episode to go to bravos to meet the faceless men, which she has no idea who they are, is completely stupid.

>based Daenerys doing good work for the Red God

i like this

arya confirmed for varys, time is a flat circle

>Blackfish killed off screen
Fuck this gay show

Or uncertain. He's not dead mate.

Memes aside, people kept mentioning leaks since the beginning of the season. Where to find mention of all the points leaked out?

Already searched for the obvious.

they're all on the dark web bro

yes, this is most likely to happen

>Smashes Septa unella
God I hope so, she's got a tight bod if her form-fitting garment is anything to go by.

HOT
ZOMBIE
DICKINGS