Is this album any good or is it just a meme because of the edgy cover?

Is this album any good or is it just a meme because of the edgy cover?

>walk into friends suicide
>take pictures and later say how kvlt it was on your album
Euronymous deserved that lamp desu

He was allegedly planning on kidnapping and torturing Varg to death the night Varg killed him. Not that I think that that pussy would've actually done it, but the dude was a piece of shit regardless

>you will never listen to edgy black metal with your cousins in that dingy basement bedroom that reeked of cigarettes ever again

it's not very good desu. Pic related is where it's at. Live In Leipzig and Deathcrush are the only Mayhem releases worth a wank.

the album is actually pretty good, bootlegs from different sources and all

pure shit

I've never once done that or even though about doing that but now I'm sad that I haven;t

Varg stabbed him 16x in self defense. toplmao

And the debut

ee too

I never got how this was a gotcha
If someone was planning to torture and murder me I'd stab the fucker a million times to make sure he stayed dead

and Chimera
sure

That knife on the cover bothers me. It had to placed there afterwards. Fucking stupid man.

and De Mysterriis, and Wolf's Layer, and Grand Declaration and Chimera and Ordo ad Chao.

get fucked

He even called a fellow band member afterwards and said:
"Dead [they guy who blew his head off] just did something great - he killed himself!! :D"

What a fucked up band

Euronymous was just the ultimate edgelord. No one in the scene was upset when he was killed, not even mayhem band members. Dead was a real loss though, Attila is one of the shittest vocalists.

>photo of a dead person
>an edgy cover

Aren't you disrespectful, kiddo

Euronymous was definitely THE edgelord but he wrote some of the best black metal riffs ever

You do realize Varg is a paranoid sociopath, right? He's also the only one that can give a explanation of what happened because Euronymous certainly can't. Just face it, Euronymous was an edgelord who said stupid shit that Varg took seriously and then killed him.

>Euronymous was an edgelord who said stupid shit that Varg took seriously and then killed him.

>Not just killing someone for that reason alone for being an annoying faggot

Euronymous did re-arrange things to get the best picture he could. He also collected fragments of Dead's skull and made necklaces out of them, iirc

it sounds like shit compared to live in leipzig

if someone was planning to torture and murder me i'd call the fucking cops, not murder him. like what the hell man

2nd best live album after leipzig

Get fucked

This
Death metal is generally negligible garbage (suitable music for the hypocritically self-righteous and deluded modern atheist), an anal wart on the grand scope of music with philosophically and spiritually bankrupt content and cartoon aesthetic marketed at (man)children. "Final Holocaust" and "Hell Awaits" are about the only two albums worth a listen in the genre.

Tell me, user. What music do you listen to?

top lmao

>replying to every post in the thread
kys

>thread about black metal band
>'death metal is garbage'
>the only two good death metal albums are thrash metal
>will probably retort with 'le wats de diffrence xD '

What music do you listen to user?

All those guys looks like they listen to metal though.

>no one in the scene was upset
>not even the band memebers

Didn't Necrobutcher quit for a few years because of that?

i think "jumps to any woman's defense without being rewarded" translates to "actually thinks sexism is bad"

He quit Mayhem because of how Euro reacted to Dead's suicide.

Thats what I was asking

>Euronymous was just the ultimate edgelord. No one in the scene was upset when he was killed, not even mayhem band members.

Learn to read better.

Hey can you fuck off Chris?

hole detected

Euro was a psychopath and I totally believ he intended to do it. Varg saying that he normally boasted about these things but in this case only told his close friends makes it seem like he was serious.

Necrobutcher didn't quit because Euro got killed, he quick because Euro was an asshole. Watch the Into The Light interview with Hellhammer, he is totally indifferent to Euro's death.

>thinking isms are bad
Read some Evola you pleb

In Utero is the superior album imo.

Im getting mixed signals here

Euro was a fucking manlet, no way he was going to do it.

I saw this album in a record store the other day on a picture disc LP

Hey hey hey Attila is a great vocalist and has way more range in style than Dead did. Just listen to his stuff with Sunn O))) and the live stuff. That being said Dead was a great black metal vocalist.

Lmao it's because you are a fucking pussy

it's early mayhem, it sounds like you'd expect it to sound, it's pretty good, but not their best live recording

How tall was he?