"Other evils there are that may come; for Sauron is himself but a servant or emissary."

>"Other evils there are that may come; for Sauron is himself but a servant or emissary."

SEQUEL TRILOGY WHEN?

>What is The Hobbit?
Smaug is Sauron's master.

I'd like a sequel explaining what happens to Frodo, Gandelf now etc

So what was this thing?

Morgoth's penis penetrating the earth.

Sauron's master has been long defeated, read the Silmarillion

They go to the immortal lands and live happily, forever

Read the books

Are the immortal lands supposed to be like Valhalla or Heaven? I don't know why I never looked it up but I was curious after I saw ROTK in theaters.

Aman doesn't grant eternal life to those who weren't already immortal

It's just a place of complete peace where the burden and horror of being a ringbearer can be forgotten

Really ? I always though the immortal lands was what made the beings there immortal

Except melkor is just in time out. He returns for dagor dagorath the apocalypse of middle earth mythos.

Its called the undying lands because they're untouched by time. They are how all of middle earth looked in the begining.

other way around. They were called undying lands because of the inhabitants not because the grass made everyone immortal

Servant of who ?

Melkor

>sauron is also a slave to the music

There's gonna be a silmarillion trilogy but this time Jackson is just going to pull EVERYTHING out of his ass

Not as long as christopher tolkien is around.

Don't worry, he won't be a problem for long... kukukuku

I don't know man. It seems like the Hobbit trilogy was mostly a logistical clusterfuck beyond Jackson's control, I'd like to hope if he ever attempted more lore he'd be able to approach it like he did with LOTR. Or maybe LOTR was just catching lightening in a bottle. Frankly I wouldn't want to see any other mainstream director attempt it.

Not even good bait user 1/10 got me to reply
See me after class

>Frankly I wouldn't want to see any other mainstream director attempt it

Now that's the pig-headed kind of thinking that us the abortion that was The Hobbit. LOTR was enough of a legacy for him, he can pass the torch along to someone less tired

with sauron out of the way and all the elves gone to the immortal lands,
the path is clear for tom bombadil to rule

Whats the next step in his master plan?

> emissary

Sisko you absolute madman, you just broke the Prime Directive

turn all the hobbits into dank weed and smoke them

crashing the plains

So what would have happened if Sauron had made it to Tom Bombadil and tried to fight him

Would Bombadil had done anything if Sauron started burning down his forest?

>Main villain is called Saruon
>Secondary villain is called Saruon Man

BRAVO HACKSON

sauron has no reason to mess with tom
he lives in a tiny ass forest and the moment sauron came near, tom would do a faggy dance that turns sauron into a bag full of squirrels and drop them in a river

What would have happened if Tom got cucked by Goldberry and Sauron?

Would that be blacked? Morgothed? Ainured?

>If Sauron made it to Tom
>As in, stepping into Tom's domain

Tom would probably allow it, invite Sauron to tea, suddenly realize that his bed needs a new matress, turn Sauron into said matress and proceed to fuck Goldberry on it.

They said in rivendale. Tom has absolute dominion inside his self imposed borders but eventually when everything else fell tom would be the last to go.

You would have an army of orcs stuck between their fear of sauron and tom divided by their total number.