Are Chechens the manliest europeans? Is this what happens when white people become muslims?

Are Chechens the manliest europeans? Is this what happens when white people become muslims?

They're not Europeans.

Even Armenians and Georgians are not Europeans.

Hell, even Russians are not European.

t. Abu Bakr-al-Baghdadi

Can you please explain to me how on earth you could interpret my post as being something that the Caliph as ISIS would post on a Laotian equestrianism forum?

t. Abu Bakr-al-Baghdadi

I'm smart :^)

t. Abu Bakr-al-Baghdadi

put a cork on it faggots, he is right.

Refer to

Chechens aren't Europeans.

>Georgians

Georgians are tho

its another episode of t. albreto barbarosa

>chechens
>manly
Lmao. 1999, Baku, six bullets. Tell this to any chechen old enought to remember and watch the face.

Chechens are europeans?

Says the hybrid fucks that got fucked by Armenians

>Georgians are tho
No, Georgians are not. We are not. We are our own thing, Caucasians, neither Georgians, nor Chechens

Russians are Europeans

No, we are not. And neither are Chechens.

Wait, is a fucking Azeri calling anyone else not manly? You are the weakest people in the Caucasus.

Even R*ssians would agree.

Azeris look exactly like Russians. Same people basically.

Care to explain the injoke?
If i have to get beaten up by a bunch of angry manlet, at least let me know why.

That pic sums up Azeris. Left one - Persian, Middle one - Turkic, Right one - Caucasian. Azeris are just a mix of these 3 + Armenian. But they think they were Khanz n shiet

>these guys look Russian for Brazilians
really stimulates my brain cells

1st and 3rd would be called russian here too. A lot of diaspora Russians are actually Jewish or Caucasian

>Chechens
>europeans

wew lad. sage

Left looks like a northern poo. Guessing that his Persian admixture? Why are Persians so Indian????

you can literally see an outline of afghanistan on their uniform you fucks

They have the afghan emblem on their uniforms they arent azeris

So caucasians are afghans now? You are fucking embarrasing lmao

I thought Afghans were white?

>middle eastern people
>white

These Afghans are very white eh?

This

t. Abu Bakr-al-Baghdadi

middle east stop after iran.

Azeri ISAF troops you fucks

>Is this what happens when white people become muslims?

This happens when your culture for thousand years is based solely on fighting. It makes tough fighters, but literally nothing else.

t. Abu Bakr-al-Amsterdami

they are like albanians and have low iq

for you homos brasilicus

are their nipples pink?

Yes, our nipples are pink, we are Europeans now

Look at their nose, they're obviously afghan.

hell we arent even europeans

>they are like albanians

it's an insult to Chechens desu

aren't they like, the original Caucasian? why fake whites steal their OC?

Crazy German scientist thought that the white men originates from the Caucasus, Americans were dumb enough to believe it. Now being Caucasian means being white

chechen are not european but some have white blond, there blond, blue eye people among them. One thing that amazes me is the size of their hand, they have huge hand. Also there languague sound like orc language

you're adorable either way

*white blood

So, are they're slav or (eastern) european?

*they

This whole "manliness" thing is stupid imo. What is so great about a people who got wrecked by the Russian, backstab each other, who can't have a functionning society without oil money, etc.

from Georgia
north caucasians are mixed
many of them in the north look like arabs

We are not Slavs. Geographically we are Eastern-Europeans

What the fuck are you talking about? North Caucasians are not mixed. Southerners are more mixed then us. You guys are basically Middle Easterners.
Compare Chechens with Georgians, Circassians with Georgians, Avars with Georgians. The result will be the same, Georgians are darker

So..what are you then?

And the nipple still pink?

t. Abu Bakr-al-Baghdadi

you are uglier and have much more often arab features
less european
less human
basically human trash like albanians

>any russian abomination
>european
Is it british education or he's just dumb?

Ossetians are what is left of Scythians, Avars are kind of like Turks before they mixed with Greeks, Chechens are their own thing, distantly related to iranic people.

At least that's what I know about the issue.

they are trash and not humans
like albanians

Their education might be the problem because they say retarded stuff all the time

Maybe the ones who aren't educated are shitposing here a lot?

Unknown. We might be descendants of ancient Mesopotamians/people of the Fertile Crescent before they mixed with Semites and became todays Iraqis, Syrians, Lebanese, etc

Was going to discuss with you, then realized you are the autistic Greek again. So not worth to discuss with

Ossetians are already heavily mixed with the Natives today. Avars are also a mystery like we Chechens. Don't know where you heard that we are distantly related to Iranic people, but that's not true

>that cunning petty criminal smile

His face is just asking for a fist.

>We might be descendants of ancient Mesopotamians/people of the Fertile Crescent
we wuz in moon and other galaxies

meanwhile they have people who cant read or write their own names

You might be the most autistic guy on 4cha, thats something

the balkan apes write the same thing
basically because they hate it so much when i write the truth
your people are scum

you are useless subhumans
just like the albanians

Look at this moustache. Is there anything Chechens cannot do?

Holy kek he looks like an unfrozen neanderthal

Attain sovereignty

being humans

Chechens used to have beautiful mustaches

after us maybe

lol azeris look nothing like russian bro

They are fully autonomous and you pay them billions in subsides every year. Keep telling yourself you won.

Lets fight

I was butthurt about it but I right now I enjoy it. They basically killing all people who fought against russia and killing civilians just because they don't like them. All chechens abroad are to afraid to go back so we can enjoy peaceful life whiteout terrorism

Chechens aren't Europeans. They're a Caucasian people from Asia.

heell, europeans arent even europeans

kartveli xar?

No, I am not Georgian bro