"It stresses me out because people think I’m on a lot of drugs, which fucking pisses me off. I’m not at all...

"It stresses me out because people think I’m on a lot of drugs, which fucking pisses me off. I’m not at all. I barely drink alcohol and I smoke weed kind of. But I don’t do coke or any of that crazy-ass shit."

what a fag lmao

>make songs about taking drugs
>lol it was a just an act bro

I just poured a 8 in a liter
Throw some Jolly Ranchers in, make it sweeter
Versace my clothes, I'm with a white ho
And she snorting three lines like Adidas
Got a black girl rolling off molly
Got a white bitch snorting up snow
Say she want real niggas in the party
Parents gon' leave the keys to the condo

lazy attempt at meshing his schtick with sadboy culture
lil yachty has truly influenced the rap world for the worse

>Make songs about doing drugs
>People think you do drugs
How could this have possibly happened?

those some of the worst lyrics I saw, Trap is such an idiotic genre.

he would get more respect if he pulled his pants up and dressed like a proper human being

That's NAV not Trav

that's travis scott

what is gangsta-rap?

oh come on the three lines like adidas is clever tho

trash scott is a fraud on multiple levels this shouldn't be a surprise

How is it clever? It doesn't make sense. You can't snort a shoe

It's clever-ish but it's all fucking stupid. It's just stringing together a bunch of drugs, sex, violence and pop culture references and pretending that's a coherent thought, like vomiting the half-remembered nightmare of some puritanical PTA censor onto the lyric sheet. That shit should have maybe gotten a pass for one album, not multiple decades.

it's been used before many times

The brunette in that vid is a legit 10/10

Fucking christ why does she have to look like the only beautiful girl who ever said she loved me and I was too much of a wuss to do anything about it.

Trav is Goat

who cares about lyrics?

"stroke my cactus"
>goat
kys hypebeast

>You share the same board with this guy

it speaks for the stupidity of this branch of hiphop. embracing a superficial-yet-tasteless codeine n various drug eating persona; serving no purpose other than perpetuating a trend that justifies and advocates self-destruction and escapism. but don't worry, sometimes these guys will drop that persona so that they can speak on important topics like the mysterious dark-depths of their subculture and mourning the dying youth who didn't deserve to go so soon. but, one time for the homie dj screw huh? po' up!

this nigga more related on /fa/ than Sup Forums tho

>all time top artists
>all under 300 plays

is this a joke

You fucking idiot, 3 stripes like the logo

nothing even rhymes

Are you sure you're not just illiterate?

A-A-AYE TRAV