Was kenny vs spenny the best reality show ever made?

Was kenny vs spenny the best reality show ever made?

How many here think it was more scripted than they let on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rRJ2P8pKaw4?t=14
youtube.com/watch?v=HUaCNVfwoog&ab_channel=KennyHotz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally wasn't scripted but people are so used to shows like this being completely fake that they can't fathom one being real.

I think thats the reason the show was so appealing. It pushed the boundaries to the point where the audience had to believe it was real. Case in point was pretty much every humiliation they had

The one where Kenny slips Spenny acid and he tries to release that octopus they tied to his head is pure kino.

The absolute best.

It was scripted.
But it's not scripted to the point that people here think it is.
Like they would obviously have to follow a very loose script as in "this is the thing we are doing today" or "Kenny goes to the doctor".
It's not like they're writing lines and lines of dialogue or complex situations that require multiple takes.

>asshole makes no effort whatsoever and sabotages the other guy's efforts to win: the show
This was shit, mean-spirited scripted shit.

who else rooted for spenny here

>reality show
Literally everything about this show was scripted. Only humongous retards believe that this show is real.

It honestly doesn't matter to me one bit whether it was scripted or not.

Same with shit like Borat or Nathan for You, funny is funny. As long as what your doing comes across as genuine and fun, whether or not it's actually real is beside the point and doesn't really factor into my enjoyment.

everything after season 2 was scripted when those south park faggots took over.
seasons 1 and 2 are pure kino.

Literally was fake as fuck.

>season 2
>best rapper
>not the most obviously scripted episode in the series

They were both assholes. At least Kenny was a loveable asshole.

Tried watching this a few times, had to shut it off during the first episode every time

Is it worth going through it? Does it get better?

Reddit: The Post

It's was completely scripted you dipshit. They didnt even hide it later on. Oh i just casually stole this xray machine lulz

>retards thinking it was scripted
reddit you need to leave

Kenny intentionally put staged scenes in to fuck with Spenny, because he watches all the footage to see if Kenny cheated in some way.

no one.

Probably that baby above your post complaining about the show being "mean-spirited shit"

stupid spennyboy posters

he literally had to bluff killing himself to 'win' a competition because he was so insecure about his penis size. and he still felt no remorse in humiliating kenny for 'losing'.

sure it was scripted. Not in the sense that they had lines to recite, but all the situations were set up beforehand. It started off genuine at first, but it progressively got more and more scripted. Still a great show

pic related best episode tbqh

>Spenny cheats to win the cooking competition
>Still loses

>Spenny goes to great lengths to follow arbitrary rules that Kenny openly ignores
>Spenny technically wins the challenge
>the crew doesn't care
>he still does the humiliation

>thinking rap takes any effort whatsoever
you probably think thost 2 cent rhymes they shit out for Spenny were 'deep'. lmao
as for the wigger and his crew, have you ever been to Toronto? it's full of these fucking guys.

When I first started the show I rooted for Spenny, thinking Kenny was a complete dick. Later on though I realized that while Kenny was indeed a complete dick, Spenny was an even louder whiny bitch and wasn't funny at all. Then I started rooting for Kenny.

The "Who Can Imitate The Other Better'" Comp was GOAT

>that grandpa song

Yes, infinitely

It was the original never relax around Jews.

Yeh that episode definitely stuck out as scripted. But its like the show was stuck as to which directioin it was ganna go in. Like possibly they do a few episodes they know are interesting enough not to have a script for. Then the rest of em they scripted when it was necessary to fill in the gaps?

You almost got there. The one and only correct answer is "I hate them both and want to see them die".

Some competitions are probably the best tv ive ever watched imo. Chappelle teir. Who can bone more woman, who can wear a dead octopus on their head the longest, who can piss off more people.

kenny looks really sick here. is he ok?

youtu.be/rRJ2P8pKaw4?t=14

Lol.. LICK THE FUCKIN THING!!NOW!!!!

I don't know why people still argue over whether it's real or not. Evidence that Kenny and Spenny are "normal friends" irl:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUaCNVfwoog&ab_channel=KennyHotz

Yeh see this pic is exactly why i think the show is fuckin awesome. He is genuinely sick in that scene. Like he looks like hes ganna die. Ya cant script that. Lol

Isn't that from the meat episode where Kenny got food poisoning and vomited all over the house?

there's a guy that goes to my gym that looks so much like spenny, it's distracting. same slightly hooked nose, same jowels, same slightly sad eyebrows, same messy black hair. it's fucking uncanny

>blocked in your country on copyright grounds

MY FUCKING COUNTRY MADE THIS

Do you live in Canada?

>guy that goes to my gym

not spenny

the thing is that you can script
>kenny goes to the butcher shop
>spenny eats only turkey
and so on and so on, which they did.

i did

On the contrary, I think the Reddit thing to do would be to shit on a great show because IT MIGHT NOT BE REAL SO IT'S NOT FUNNY.

You know, straight up autism.

Why did Kenny take the episodes out of Youtube?

because hes a jew

Nothing to do with the wiggers other than their bad acting.

Gorilla suit episode proves it's scripted as they accidently showed Kenny without his mask on.

I think as they ran out of ideas they started to script spennys autistic freak-outs.