Why is it that most people who hate sports are

>weak
>beta
>drink coffee with two hands
>nu-male
>talk about "toxic masculinity"
>watch anime
>vote Democrat

Minorities vote Dem and love sports. Sports are a bread and circus for dimwits.

Hate sports outside of fighting.

>/fit/
>alpha
>masturbate my huge cock with 2 hands
> chad
> talk about my uber masculinity
>watch sailor moon
>don't vote

What are you talking about? Nu-males love sports. They always post blogs about how certain sports/records/teams are racist in their personal blogs.

This

Sports fans are single digit mouth breathing idiots

Why do conservacucks think they are alpha just because they don't vote Democrat?

there are 2 kind of sports lovers
the majority of people(women,fags, leftists) are bandwagons and only watch what's popular, baskethoops, ufc and etc
and then there's the few true lovers, people that follow weightlifting, swimming, athletics and etc

nu-males love divegrass and they were those Samsungs and Qatar Airways jerseys

nu males love baseball more. Nate Silver perfect example.

nu-males say the world nu-male on Sup Forums

Do you still call what you have there coffee?

Upvoted, gentlesirs. True intellect is displayed by supporting leftist politics and social justice, not pithy endeavors like sportsball.

I'm a social awkward loser but I managed to pass through many social barriers with strangers by being able to discuss sports. It's pretty good knowledge to have honestly.

>New England is a Sports stronghold
>Wonderfully blue

You mad Trump's gonna lose?

whoa stop this racism, it's called african-american water

I don't do any of those and I love sports

kys

Come on now. Literally no-one does this.

toxic masculinity is a real thing tho

You can afford coffee? Oh wait, does Germany subsidize it?

why are you creating a political bait thread on Sup Forums

>you try to make fun of someone after drinking that shit

stop embarrassing yourself m8

>implying I drink that shit

Fair trade organic, local roasted beans from small plot farmers. Google Coffee Exchange and be prepared to get jelly - if Germany allows you additional bandwidth that is.

because sport is mostly for twats and those are mostly good things,

I do that, what is wrong with it?

Apparently that action makes you amicable towards other men fucking your significant other. It's something the Republicans obsess over.

(You) clearly didn't understand my post. I wasn't saying that only people that watch sports are nu-males. I was saying that nu-males enjoy sports.

Sup Forums is the political opposite of reddit but has the same attitude about it. conservatives on Sup Forums are basically the equivalent of fedora tippers

>Talks about the coffee he buys
>Not about how he makes it

Clearly know what you're talking about. You can drink from my toilet if you want and you'll have the same experience.

Don't get all shitty just because half you're country weren't allowed to compete at rio

They see themselves as 'guardians of America', except they aren't. America was made in the North East and in the Deep South - both of which had a backbone of white aristocracy. No one who claims to be a Republican would fall in line with either ideology.

>>blazing implications

>liking sports
yeah go ahead with your alpha-male worship buddy

Well unlike the average Spaniard, Americans have disposable income. In the Northeast, we also have skilled coffee roasters who import the beans themselves and then artfully roast the coffee.

It was all downhill since the Siege of Madrid for that waste of a country.

If I start drinking coffee with 2 hands, will I become a weak beta nu-male? Sounds comfy but might also make be want to suck dick, me thinks

>Still with the same shit

That's dirty water lel. You should learn some basic concepts before falling for 10yo Sup Forums bantz

I think that only happens when you listen to 'country' music and gleefully care about queers going to the bathroom.

>Why do conservacucks think they are alpha just because they don't vote Democrat?
Because they are dumb. The only conservative unit of my family is my dad's youngest brother and his family. They are absolutely terrible at math. Their eldest son is also a frat alcoholic. Just a bunch of business majors. Meanwhile, my dad is an engineer, another uncle has some cushy energy job in Las Vegas.

Why are conservatives usually so stupid?

You have small hands and probably has low test levels

How many more kilobytes of internet do you have left?

>my life experience can describe a whole group of people
ayy lmao
spee shouldn't debate politics

And he's finished.

>I'll drink some more dirty water and be edgy on Sup Forums talking about things I don't know shit about now

>Sup Forums shouldn't debate politics
ftfy

>nu-male
What

I have long fingers and and a normal palm, and my test levels are average.

1/10

Let's play a game if 'Spot the weak beta nu-male'

The shit you try to claim as 'Spanish coffee' is from Italy or France. There is no significant contribution from Spain when it comes to beverages it culinary arts, you just leech off of the rest of Yurop, have to say that it's not surprising considering you are off Arab Moor blood and thus everything you touch will stay undeveloped