How do we fix this shit?

How do we fix this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RhiannaWilliam6/status/767446380650590208
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016/schedule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

put me in charge

Whats the sky channels going to be turned into now the Olympics is over? I wasnt listening when the sky faggot rang me up to tell me about these channels

Stop the love in with rowers and cyclists. Who gives a shit.

Did you not enjoy the dank meme montage?!

enforce sharia law

Will you stop using prehistoric memes in sports montages?

yes

please tell me you guys saw that cringe-worthy EPIC MEME montage

It was abysmal and totally unnecessary

Godspeed son

Is pasta haram?

Could be worse I guess, could be
>ITV

There are some presenters and pundits who are utter shite though. Michael Johnson is by far the best on the Olympics.

>implying the current montage/retrospective is bad

Current one's fine. Whoever came up with the "dank" meme version needs to be martyred

the ''comedy'' montage was so cringeworthy.

Post links or it never happened

These poetic hype montages are becomingly extremely irritating and cringe-worthy.

More Vicky Pendleton. Looking fine, would love to tongue her arsehole

twitter.com/RhiannaWilliam6/status/767446380650590208

This is but one of the epik maymays

Bring back Des Lynam and Steve Rider

Bin Gary Lineker, Balding, Dan Walker and all the other new gen, faggots the insist on entertaining Twitter and peddled shitty bants.

Nothing, they'll just take them down. They had the same thing during the 2012 olympics.

wtf I hate BBC now

lewd

ew

I watched everything using this page bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016/schedule so I have no idea what everyone's talking about.

The biggest problem with the BBC is that its employees are arrogant, infallible twats who think simply working for the corporation automatically affords them integrity and respect.

The BBC, for all its faults, does have an impressive worldwide reputation, but it is important its flaws are highlighted and criticised.

The whole "evil tories trying to reduce my overinflated wages" thing really fucked me off

Yes, and the inflated egos of twats like Gary Lineker, who receives millions of pounds per year from the BBC, abusing the Culture Secretary for daring to suggest a review into how the Beeb is funded be carried out

Why the fuck is he paid £2m pa to present MOTD? He's not important to that program, people will watch it regardless, as they do when subs like Logan or Walker replace him.

Get gascoigne to do it for a pack of special brew and a snickers

Kek.

Reckon he'll be dead soon anyway. Although, I think people have been saying that for about 10 years now.

best UK's Olympics results ever.
>not able to watch it.

>twitter.com/RhiannaWilliam6/status/767446380650590208

just vomited my guts out

glad i never paid for a tv license lel

You sound like you could do with a hug. Is your life very unhappy?

Yes ;_;

kek oi that is class m8

I refuse to believe this. Just going to file it away with other bullshit like man-made climate change.

Move it to Channel 5 where it can die forever

Only good thing in the BBC coverage was Dan Walker

No

That god bothering cunt is insufferable.

>you now remember the 24 BBC olympic channels back in 2012

>average day, open BBC
1. Trump bashing
2. Diversity shilling
3. News from South Africa or SE Asia
4. Women's football front of sports page

Let the free market take control.

I wasn't even born in 2012 m8

you mean the shitty kerning?

wow kill me

it has become a mom meme

t. anthony fantano

If you think BBC coverage is bad, remember that literally every other country's is worse

100 times this

it's impressive how he simultaneously manages to be the most boring cunt alive and really, really irritating

That was glorious.

Nice try, gypsy.

be nice, Faruq

That may be true, but you can find coverage of pretty much every Olympic event streaming online. The BBC needs to demonstrate it can compete with that in order to justify its existence, and I have been quite disappointed with what it has done with Rio.

Too many times I wanted to watch an event and it was no where to be found on the BBC, instead it has two of its channels showing the same fucking thing, and nothing on its website either.

Get fucked, peg-seller.

Did a Bulgarian fuck your gf or something? You're out of the EU, let it go Samir

I'll never give up until you dishcloth-floggers are six feet under

aren't you at least happy she had pleasure once in her life? This resentment will give you cancer, calm down

>gyppo """""""""""""""""""""banter""""""""""""""""""""""""

good enough for a (You), good enough for me

What's this meme montage?

I like BBC's nature/animal documentaries.

The sooner the license fee is gone the better. The BBC is absolute garbage.

Has anyone else noticed the "appealing to the youth" correspondents cropping up? They seemed to post in the live blog thing covering all the events during the day, it's hard to put my finger on but it would tend to contain the "when you XYZ" nigger meme style stuff normies love to post on social media now

Yes, and its over-reliance on social media for content and comment. The "get involved" shit is fucking embarrassing.

Read their live reporting on the website and every other post is a tweet from Gary Lineker, some other BBC lovey or a non-entity. Watch their coverage and a little box pops up in the corner with a tweet from some actor or singer. "hurr durr hashtag".

Have another, gyspy cunt