> scythia was twice as big as persia
why didnt we learn about them in school

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budini
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuri
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Uralic tribes

My ancestors

If you truly want knowledge you must always look for yourself. Graduations schools are just the basic.

>we wuz kangs
not even close
they were aryans

>is blind
you see who inhabit the area north of scythia?

>Uralic tribes were Aryans

Serbian education.

>steppe """"""""""""""""""empire""""""""""""""""""
every square kilometer of steppe equates to just one square meter of real land. besides it's arguable that that area was only used by scythians as grazing areas.

learn to read numbnuts

Barely any non-archeological historical sources, so nothing to go with.

The orange area in the map doesn't show the extent of Scythia but the spread of Iranic nations that weren't a part of the Parthian kingdom.

>Persians
>Parthians

pick 1

>he thinks scythia was a single unified state

>persian empire run by the parthians

Because the Scythians were uncivilized barbarian nomads who didn't write things down. What we do know about them comes from Greek and Roman writers.

The Persians weren't fond of writing either, except when it came to religious texts and royal edicts/propaganda on rock reliefs.

Parthians weren't Persian.

>being this stupid

He's not wrong. Parthians were of Parthian origin. They are distinct from Persians.

xD

Excellent bait sir

You just proved me right. Parthians aren't Persian, they're an Iranic/Iranian people.

Yeah, even Parthian regnal names were distinct from those of the Sassanid, who were from the Fars region, while the Parthians were from what is today known as Khorasan.

both are persian/iranian region

My point to the guy was that Parthians weren't Persian, they are both Iranian/Iranic, but they are distinct from one another, just like how a Kurd, Balochi, Pashtun, Persian are all iranian/iranic but are distinct from one another.

Anyway, the Parthians originated all the way in Khorasan as you said, specifically on the border between afghanistan and tajikistan.

The founder of the Parthian empire was a chieftain of the Parni which were a people living on the border of modern day afghanistan/tajikistan.

Persians were people limited to fars at the time.

Persian =/= Iranian

Iran/Aryan = how they call themself
Parsis/Persia = how greeks call them

>Alireza-ing this hard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budini
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuri

You are one dense fucking retard aren't you?

Persians formed the achaemenid/sassanid empires. Parthians formed the Parthian empire. Both are Iranian peoples, but they are not the same time, just as how a Swede and Portuguese are both european, but distinct from one another.

Both are of Iranic origin, with persians being western iranian (western half of iran plus up to the two deserts), and parthians being eastern iranian (far eastern bit of iran + afghanistan + tajikistan + western pakistan).

Today, the Iranian peoples include Balochs, Kurds, Gilaks, Lurs, Mazanderanis, Ossetians, Pashtuns, Pamiris, Persians, Tajiks, Talysh people, Wakhis and Yaghnobis.

And ancient Iranian peoples include the Alans, Bactrians, Dahae, Massagetae, Medes, Khwarezmians, Parthians, Saka, Sarmatians, Scythians, Sogdians and other peoples of Central Asia, the Caucasus, Eastern Europe, and the Iranian Plateau.

Notice the parthians there.

I'm done arguing with you, you're clearly an incompetent retard that doesn't know the basic meaning of words, origins and their meanings. Typical of an iranian diaspora.

Not to mention the Parthians brutally conquered and ruled over Persians, kek.

I'm a Finnic R1a man, this confirms that I am indeed a descendant of the ancient Finnic Budini and Neuri tribes.