/cum/ - Canada United States Mexico

iroquois edition

good morning buds

Good morning normal /cum/, good afternoon east coast degenerates

What do you think of these first two paragraphs (shortened) of an article published by the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (translated by me)

>"Working on resistance“
>It has been a long time since the Black community in America has been under such threat as it is today, yet at the same time it has never been more intellectually productive. One of their masterminds is literary scholar Christina Sharpe.
>There is no question that all around the world - and especially in the United States - the never overcome racism is starting to float back to the surface. The young „Black Lives Matter“ civil movement, started in self-defense, is needed now more than ever.
>[…]Even Obama, who, as „President of all Americans“, tried to keep this question on the low for many years had to acknowledge in his last speeches that the results of slavery and Jim Crow still haven’t been overcome and won’t be in the foreseeable future and that is why it is important to stay vigilant and protect their hard earned civil rights. Attacks by the Republicans on the right to vote over the last years for example have indeed been massive, intensive and outrageous.
>At the same time one can observe an enormous Black Renaissance in the arts and thinking. And that isn’t only in certain niches but right in the middle, in the big museums of the country, the trade publishers, the university, the multiplexes. […] Never before have there been this many Black artists in cinema who, by presenting works that deal with the reality of Black lives in the United states, manage to push themselves in the general mainstream perception, i.e. from the cinema screens to the nomination lists of important awards, including the Oscars (most importantly „Moonlight“ by Barry Jenkins, but also „13th“ by Ava DuVernay for example).

it's -9c out

my heater broke

I guess on the plus side it didn't break when it was -30c

Waste coast has far more degeneracy

>business calculus class
>not using calculus
Great """"education"""" you've got there America

How do I befriend fob chinks? They're so cliquey.

lmao I'm not reading that

White people literally know nothing about African American struggles

Obama is entirely part of the problem

>talking to fuerdai
>ever

not really into asians 2bh

why would you do this

might change my major to english literature instead of trees

I want access to their qts

drop out and go to tradeschool bud

arent there westernized chinks?

>westernized chinks

You're right, and I don't care for how the hood functions.

What's wrong with being an arborist?

wsioehfa;liwejkfnaw.,f8cvo9SANerkwajufhvposifna.krefjaslfoinvae.krfnosiuvgadahamexicosuckscocksaierufhalkrjfnairufhalerfbalurhfare

Ah yes, reddit

akliuforaeiur fvlzdiofvjdrnfl;dzovijdarfna,dvkj orfhvaldrfjdafvoi dzfvhdpfv adrkfhadpfv adrfhadpofv dgnadpovi zpf afhpd vdaj aelriuvn pdrnvnaekr fvdpof8uv asrweojhrweuyt vnyuntb apdb bnavnpv;ap ea;jnvput gajtngliuhv aerfgaliv arauv aeurv apdv aduvha dovu adbngtuv pud vatugynapv p vaduva ptg anv ;podiuvh dan vad upifv adfnaui fdiv oiuhv adpiuvodifujapeoiurgn uifdvhadfiuvadoig duv afivuad fvadofvadp fvaovf daofiv doifv adfv daofivjdofiv aoeijrga;ibadoivj advb arngfdvifun erguv dvifbualrvuapdiuvn aeruhvizdufvakjrnfaio9v I ziuhv dakjrvn dioufvh diu vzodi zvaejkl vziuhv kzxnfgeraiuhv zdiuvh arenaifv9uh zdrf

Ah yes, newfag

good morning /cum/

They tend to have higher standards :(

Say that to my face and not online motherfucker

nice you're an oldfag too?
do you remember this meme? i miss the good old days man

unironically think i almost got assaulted/murdered today

Good morning

what about this one

haha old fag here guys! Long cat is loooooooooooong lel. desu desu desu desu
Dont post below the troll line!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just thought of a joke buds.

My question is:
Who is my favorite British prime minister?

Uni is testing their sirens today boyos. It's annoying

Just passed by this fat cunt on the street today. Thought about robbing him but he looked poor so I let him go

Im not about this one

t. newfag

forestry is too dry and scientific and the math and shit you have to take to learn about managing a forest isnt my thing

plus writing is about the only thing im actually good at

Reads like a high school essay tbqhwy

This is a no-niggers general

come on guys it's funny, ask me who it is

If you're not going to tell the story why bring it up?
Protip: you can get a job writing in a field like biology with a bio degree. You can get a job at Starbucks with an English degree. Stick with the degree that has value and then shape your career towards your strengths.

Idk who

Who is your favorite British Prime Minister, Frank?

Tony Blair

(toe nibbler)

>needing to rob someone

nigger tier

What's your favourite female body part?

I like the vagina

>america has bacon reserves

really cant make this shit up.

>has been under such threat
Stopped reading
The only threat is them chimping out because they can't just hire lawyers and take whatever problem they might actually have to court.

That's a cute joke, care to leave now?

thoughts?

No, /cum/ is my brainchild.

>mfw the cherokee was the first native tribe to invent its own completely original alphabet based on the latin alphabet
>despite that it got no recognition whatsoever from any whites back in the time to the point they reallocated most indians to the indian territory
Why was the british/americans so mean to the natives?

sick trainers

gay
drumpf must be stopped

I've heard rumors that Brazilians like bananas, and this picture makes me think so. Would you please confirm or deny?

Playing Skyrim, never realized how comfy it was

>inhabit the country for countless generations over generations
>nothing to show for but some caves, smoking pot and knowing how to make tipis

some people are simply of lesser value than others

Not gay. Vagina is where you /cum/

>implying brits and americans recognize any alphabet that isn't theirs
... .- -.. !

Kek, why is Brazil such a shithole?

fvck trolls early game though

I like cute feet and anuses

Hey man this is gay >Liking bodyparts that men have

Bagina :Đ

About to send a girl a picture of my dick bros, wish me luck

you could say the same about germanics and the roman empire 2bqf

Fußfreund, rede mit mir

care to share it with us bud?
show us how thick you can get

That's gay

>stormcucks

Difference Is Germanics defeated the Roman empire and eventually conquered it

hi

well just like the americans defeated the british empire and eventually gained independence. That means shit

Wie geht es dir heute?

I asked you a question. Don't ignore me

Well we are the greatest country on the planet now

Face or tits

>weather, seasons, and survival mods

Ganz gut Herr American man, danke der Nachfrage. *Kuss gibt*
Ich werde mir nun Hähnchengeschnetzeltes in Sahnesoße mit Spätzle und Gemüse kochen.
Leider gab es die günstige Kochsahne für 49cent von REWE nicht mehr, musste deshalb die von Weihenstephan für 1,19€ kaufen....ganz schön teuer für 250ml.

Ich hoffe, du hattest soweit ebenfalls einen angenehmen Tag. :-)

Because natives aren't people

thinkin of the ol' 'cide
ah yes

Rudest posts ITT

1. 2. 3. 4.

Danke für das Wortschatzquiz. Das Gericht sieht sehr lecker aus. Ich bin eifersüchtig auf dich. Heute hatte ich Fastfood für Mittagessen.

good morning /cum/

Good morning qt

I want to pull that ballsack tail

what does mutual love feel like?

Tbh I wish the rest of the Americas followed suit with the Argies and Americans.

The world would be a lot simpler today

Hey lads I got accepted to help cops as a "junior" police officer at my university. Sounds pretty decent and you just patrol with a partner from 9pm-3am 2 or 3 nights a week which fits into my schedule pretty well
Another thing to consider is that my last few jobs dont really reflect well on my resume I think. They're all blue collar/low skilled jobs and it gives the impression I'm jumping around a lot. Before college I worked at Walmart for over a year, but since then I havent held a job over 6 months (my current one). My current job is just working in a dining hall washing dishes and it's pretty meh, I just zone out and then I'm out a few hours later and a few dollars richer. However, one of the full time managers approached me about maybe becoming a student supervisor there in the coming months, for some fucking reason. I just show up and do my job which evidently puts me above the crowd for some reason

I'm not sure how great I'd be at it and it sounds kinda stressful desu, but would be nice to have a leadership position to list. Another thing to note is that the student patrol info they sent me makes no mention of a drug test, which is kinda important because I smonk sometimes. Would hate to leave my current job only to get randomly tested a few weeks into the other one and lose it. I also feel it would be just a tad suspicious to ask the police chief if there were any

So I have a few scenarios that'd happen
-dont get supervisor position and keep doing meme job to prove I can hold a job
-get supervisor position and probably suck ass at it, but good resume builder
-become meme "cop" and bust normies for partying too hard (also get participate in SWAT exercises apparently)

What do lads?
Sorry this is a bit long of a post for /cum/

are you allowed to carry a gun

No
But after 6 months you can take a test to get a pay upgrade and also get to carry a tazer

Stick with the dining hall

>American history professor spent the day bitching about a show because the history it presented was "too Euro centric"

Meme cop, employers likes unique shit like that as well

What show?

idk the name

no one fucking cared about asia, or africa, europeans were doing all the important things

>b-but there were a lot of slaves
>even though we're talking about the politics and the economy of the British colonies and Africans weren't a driving force except for their utility as slaves

no one cared about africans, not even their tribe leaders. they sold each other