THANK YOU BASED CHINA!

THANK YOU BASED CHINA!

Other urls found in this thread:

mcvuk.com/news/read/warcraft-beats-star-wars-the-force-awakens-at-chinese-box-office/0168220
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/international-business/how-pig-feet-created-a-new-export-market-for-sweden/article614691/
deadline.com/2016/06/warcraft-conjuring-2-now-you-see-me-2-weekend-box-office-1201770307/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quite literally the worst movie of the year right after zoolander 2

>Meanwhile, in America...

Culturally speaking, 95% of Chinese people are still peasants.

What are you thanking them for?

China is the cultureless, conformist and tasteless audience that American blockbuster cinema deserves.

Fan Bingbing for Sylvannas Windrunner plox.

that Chinese money would blow up so much, Legendary could buy both the MCU and DC.

>tfw you realize you are a green nigger

>meanwhile I sit alone in the dark
just like home :^)

That's horrible!

And "people" paid for this!?

China is the greatest goyim nation ever, you can produce any shit and they will eat it with taste, shalom

>A film with orks is much more successful than a film with one black character
BASED CHINKS

mcvuk.com/news/read/warcraft-beats-star-wars-the-force-awakens-at-chinese-box-office/0168220

Why it suddenly starts roaring?

>weibo.com

because he was picked up by a normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good lord, is that a fucking workprint or something?

BASED CHINAMANS

Thx for saving Mr. Bowie Jr's career

Based chinks saving vidyakino

>Chinese are subhuman

Why is this news?

The Chinese are odd.
They hate other races, but consume western culture like no other,

Well orcs are different and much more interesting than dindus. They also aren't as ugly.

Just like japs.

Holy shit, it's already made 168 million.

isn't a drop from a thursday to friday a really, really bad thing?

Am I weird for wanting to watch a good movie instead of wanting to watch a movie that made millionaires loads of money?

It doesn't even register to them as culture. As their culture is basically having a 'CHINA STRONG' cock rammed up their ass every waking hour.

No, but you're hipster cancer for thinking the two have to be mutually exclusive.

That's not real....right?

the chinks are fucking morons

To be honest this is pretty expected.
Warcraft has always had a huge fanatic following in China and the Europe.

>angry shitewars fan
LMAO

truly this is the birth of vidyakino!

>Western movies
>""""culture""""

It's why english is the franca lingua.

Popular music and popular movies.

This is good news because with vidyashit we can see the end coming. It's bound to happen that some movie about videogames bombs HARD and hollywood guys will have to give creative and original ideas a shot.

With capeshit and SW and Jurassic Park and the other remaks there's no end to that: Marvel has been doing the same flick 13 times and its still going strong. TFA is A New Hope but much worse and with trendy politics. Vidyashit is the best because we know is temporary, then new things will come at last

Good, can finally watch a movie in peace without a bunch of niggers chimpin out half way through and shooting up the place.

I know it's hard to tell friend, but the orcs in this movie aren't actually real, in fact orcs don't exist at all. The CGI is just THAT good!

Just like Americans then?

Some of the most well known names around the world are fictional characters from Western movies. Call it what you want, Western movies have played a huge part in the westernization of most of the world.

>Some of the most well known names around the world are fictional characters from Western movies

Like?

DELETE THIS

Unlike American Sniper, a true kino for everyone

... for starters, you just implied american culture " is basically having a 'CHINA STRONG' cock rammed up your ass every waking hour."

Secondly, your concept of "propaganda" is skewed by the fact you've never actually seen any.

Exactly except it's not 4 inches

Nope will be way over $200M by now, 168 was yesterday's figure

>tfw we're going to just keep getting shitty, half baked SFX bonanzas instead of actual decent movies because China dictates box office success and they don't give a fuck about movies

Finding fewer and fewer reasons to keep living.

me in the middle

You really don't understand how fucked we are.

The last time independent movies came close to being a financial threat to hollywood, hollywood manufactured the "INDIE GENRE" which existed to imitate independent films while undermining the viability of actual independent work.

Are you retarded?

>Americans l complain the Chinese shitty taste means bad movies get made
> They eat up cookie cutter capeshit, Disney branded Star Wars and live action remakes of bad children's cartoons

Lol wat

Indiana Jones
Darth vadar
Batman
Superman
James Bond
etc.

You could list hundreds of names and travel almost any city in the world and people would know who they are.

American sniper wasn't propaganda so much as kyle's idea of himself (and by extension, the US military's idea of itself) played completely straight for the sake of revealing how much of a deluded nutcase he (the military) was (is).

this was the same guy who made flags of our fathers and letters from iwo jima. If you think hes suddenly going to go "USA FUCK YEA" after those movies, you're probably just too stupid to be allowed on the internet.

Now name a chink actor who is
Well known for not being in westernized martial art movies

>Indiana Jones
>James Bond

Wew.

when was that? mid90s?

>more hoard than alliance

HOLY CRAP CHINA IS FREAKIN BASED

Fuck off Hordenigger.

tyb china

i really want another one

The Asian guy from the Whitecastle movie and American pie.
That's all I've got.

yep.

alliance gay tears confirmed

BD Wong

China probably has their own good movies with good stories, or they get those from Japan or Korea

I think the world only gives a shit about US movies because of the high budgets and special effects

Otherwise I bet they prefer to watch their own movies with Asian actors instead of movies with white and black actors.

>well known
Who?

nigga you haven't even seen the first one yet

Disney Cucks BTFO

Chole Wang?

Come back when your SJW bullshit will reach 1 billion office.

I'm sorry, but that sounds like a made up name,

She barely counts as chink though most people thinks she's latina

>consume the refuse of western culture

Fixed for 100 % accuracy.

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/international-business/how-pig-feet-created-a-new-export-market-for-sweden/article614691/

Korean.

Proper chink would be the Walking Dead guy or the accountant from TDK.

white genocide best day of my life

If you thought American sniper was a propaganda movie you need to rewatch it

If anything it was a movie about how crazy the US military is which fits their international description

>well known
Can't remember names kek

>I-IT WILL FLOP FOR SURE

>171 FUCKIN MILLIONS DOLLARIDOS

THE AGE OF MARVEL IS GONE, THE AGE OF THE ORK HAS COME

The Asians in Western countries really need to stop being productive members of society and start protesting their lack of inclusion in Western Movie productions.

>Warcraft games created in USA
>Largest fanbase in USA
>USA thinks movie is garbage

But hey, who cares, as long as the mooks like it!

>from china
its nothing yo.

>Big dick wong
You can't make this up

Yeah, mooks pay for this shit, it's a Warcraft movie for Warcraft fans, not fucking Citizen Kane. Stop being a nigger and appreciate the movie for what it is or just deal with the fact you're not the target audience.

$110M MARKETING COST

deadline.com/2016/06/warcraft-conjuring-2-now-you-see-me-2-weekend-box-office-1201770307/

Wouldn't count on sequels just yet Blizzfags ;)

It'll still do fine here. I doubt it'll break 100m, but it doesn't have to when it's doing so well overseas.

Nigger, I ain't talkin about Hong Kong dollars, movie as a whole earned more than 171USD, it already made a profit.

This thread is literally worse than Barrens chat.

I know fuck all about china aren't videogames, movies, the internet, and anything not approved by the government banned there?

>I have a "I Survived Barrens Chat" t shirt, with a map of the barrens

Reminder that gold farming makes up 40% of chinese national income. No wonder they liked the movie

source?

>>Largest fanbase in USA
55% of WoW subscribers is chinese.

>Chinese make money by selling shit to lazy Americans.

Sounds about right.

And we turn it around and make money off of greedy chinese. The circle of life baby

absolutely destroyed.

Hello redit!

>he thinks that more than 171 million means it's making a profit
You are deluded

>He falls for weak bait
Come on user, you're better than that

He's really not.

>Sequel will feat Pandaria
>Will be like 5 times more box office in China

ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN MOTHERFUCKERS.

Not gonna lie, I liked the movie.

I would like to see a sequel that follows the story of Based Arthas and how he did nothing wrong

Early screening on a thursday. Get the fuck out of here.

>comparing actors to fictional characters