How come russian girls are so pretty while the men look like shaved albino orangutans?

How come russian girls are so pretty while the men look like shaved albino orangutans?

I get angry when i think of all these beautiful blondes and redheads on the hands of those disgusting looking Vladimirs and Ivans.

You look even worse Johanatan favela da silva

>that projection

I bet my poop is lighter colored than you, Jamilson Negro Mendes.

not only them, this stands true for most slavic people, as well as balkan ones

t. the most handsome bulgarian evar

these days they're in the hands of Prince Bassem bin Mohammed al-Saud and Comrade Zhang :^)

*Johanatan Favelado da Bacteria Gerais dos Santos caipiriha

Those are Poles, you uneducated monkey. Don't you see the kurwa letters behind?

In WW2, all Russian men were killed, so Stalin had to call Georgians and Azerbaijani men to impregnate Russian women to create the next generation. This resulted in the males looking Azerbaijani while the women look Russian.

t.Willian Maicol jackson velho barreiro da silva

right girl is the only qt also
>tfw no qt russian gf

they're not pretty, you're just a complexed pardo who'll love everything that's white

>I get angry when i think of all these beautiful blondes and redheads on the hands of those disgusting looking Vladimirs and Ivans.

better than with monkey t bh

>redheads

>Russia
>blondes
>redheads

Ever heard of hair dye? Brazil is filled with blondes and redheads too.

There are natural redheads in russia far more common than in bruzel

I think those are poles

Brazil has ten times more Germanic blood than Russia, so we have more redheads, way more.

come here, you favela monkey, I want to kick your arse!!

Brazil is not white, you fucking mongrel

>your entire post

Asiatic genes look better on women than men, same reason why the Germanic men are good looking but the women look like ogres.

Us greeks are more handsome though

Poor diet and lack of exercise

Have you ever considered that:
>you are male
So you have "accurate" built in system to rate females. And since you arent gay, you cant objectively rate males. Also
>nobody knows what females truly wants.
Looks? Money? Power? Ideal face like monkey? Alpha chad who beats and cheat them? Beta orbiters?
>males dont take photos as often as females
If you are normal male, most photos of you are taken by friends on party where you dont look as good as you could. So on internet you can mostly find only photos of very unnusual males and beautiful females.

Tldr your view on male slavs is warped by internet memes.

T. handsome slav/celt/white czech user.

>бpaзилия

>Latin letter with cedillas
>Russian

Also men look good when they are groomed and Russians don't care about themselves, only drink and fight. Look at our local hipsters and tell if they are attractive. I can't really say because I'm not gay.

very smart bohemian

It has nothing to do with genetics. Here, among slavs women are stronger gender. They are much boss men around. Slavic women are very tough and dominant. Therefore they have mimics and eyestare of confident people. While Slavic men are spineless faggots. And the have mimics of spneless faggots.

Because Russia is poor.
Good looks is one of the few way for women to acchieve a certain wealth, so they pay a lot of attention to their apperance.
And since Russian women are so materialisic, there isn't much sense for Russian men to improve their apperance, it is better for them to work hard and earn more money to get the bitches

Those are polish you monkey retard. Can't you see that a sing in the back is not writine in cyrlic?
>dostępne WIFI
It means WIFI avaiable.
For fuck's sake every time somebody post pretty slavic girl it's always "Muh russian" well if you want a whore with HIV go for Russian girls.

Attractive, but homo

These are girls are actresses for phone carrier

>Why do I find men unattractive
Its called being straight user. Congratulations.

by comparison they seems uglier but they are not, russian men are qt
no homo

Right = Left > Middle

>>russian girls
>"dostępne WiFi" in the background
Does "dostępne" look like Cyrillic to you?
They're Polish you dumbass.

Russian men can be kind of attractive in a jason steakums kinda way

>this
>unattractive

thats not how genetics works
>brazilian education

Irrelevant monke btfo

Cause they're mostly not groomed very well. Russian, and overall Slav men are top notch when they take care of themselves.
t. grill

russian guys are attractive too

The one on the right is cute af
Same thing
Besides poles are just ugly russians

>tfw qt Russian gf.
>tfw that possibility exists for my future children.
I hope my possible son would look like me, and my daughter would look like her.

The darker you are the whiter you want to be.

Russian guys are only ugly in memes. I know some very good looking Russians.

They're not even beautiful, you complexed pardo

make-up?

Russian women always made up and dressed like whores. Suddenly Prince millionaire appear? You have to be ready 100%
Russian men do not give a shit about the appearance, it is considered a sign of queers here. In gopniks most frequent question to the victim * why are you dressed like a fag? *

serious question, what happened to all the russian men? why are there so few relative to women, ww2 was more than a generation ago

I would buy the one on the far left

Men aged up to 40 years longer than women to 40 years.

Death rates for males are higher. In 2006, 1/3 of Russian males died before age 55.

Kek!

KEK!

DELETE IT YOU FUCKER

>left
My god. Moving to Russia now.

>this stands true for most slavic people, as well as balkan ones
nope, regarding balkans there are ugly manly and raw looking girls while guys look pretty manly and handsome. bulgarians have qt girls and handsome males though.

BLACKED when?

>monke calls someone ugly
LMOA ROFL

this

lol kek cheburek
that's a nice speculation

tfw all 4 grandgrandpas died in ww2
judging by photos they were handsome aryans

I would gladly exchange my places with you for a colombian gf

> imblying finnish men look better than any of slavic men
russians are the most ugly among slavs because of your genes pekka

poles are uglier

easy answer: you're just cherry picking off Internet pictures. That doesn't represent the reality

Half Russian girls are ugly and turns into babushki once they get past 40

because after WWI russian women far outnumbered russian men (especially in the west), hence only the pretty girls could reproduce

40? hah, you wish senpai, make that 30

I know a few that looked like old hag witches in by their early 20s

I saw pictures of my grandfather as a young man and he was quite handsome. Probably where I got my strong jaw from.

of my Russian grandfather*

Life expectancy in Russia:
58 for men
74 for women

russian men looked pretty much more handsome, manly and europian at the past times, nowadays they look awkward and ugly because of shitty useless ehnicities like comi, perm, mordva, mari, udmurt etc. are dissolved among them. typical russian is a balto-nord admixture, whic looks quite qt and manly at the same time. nowadays we have at least 50% of 'russians' who have shitty lappoid/uraloid or turanid features.

Men are not supposed to be beautiful

Life in Russia is harsh for most people and that takes toll on their being. Plus drug abuse or other shit that's going on

But those girls who look good, really look good. Luck and genes can help for this

>Men are not supposed to be beautiful

t. balding since the age of 15 finno-ugr

I wish you long life, friend :)

BEC was made to pleasure russian women

How do get that flag?

leave ussr

already did in 1991

it's because they live very unhealthy
Nowadays males in Moscow and Petersburg or other bigger cities look very normal (except churkas)

Objectively the correct answer.

You just don't have taste in men. Actually Russian, polish and British are the most handsome

>except churkas
actualy average chechen, ingush, circassian look better than average russian :-(
dagestanis are generaly ugly, yes, but there are some good looking men among them

Why is it that both South Americans and Asians always say Russia has the most beautiful girls

But they are two different continents, coincidence?

chechens are ugly af irl

>2004
>These girls are in their late 30's now.