Why isn't Sup Forums watching Gomorrah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaAf0ML0sbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This. Fucking love this show. Hopefully it will begin the dawn of Italiakino

Is the first season worth watching?

Should I just skip it?

>Is the first season worth watching?
Definitely, the first season is god tier.

>Should I just skip it?

No

Why the fuck would you do that

Are you forgetting where you are?
I have seen anons for real watching movies at x2 speed because they though they were too slow or just watching the first and the last episode of a show.
They are not memes these things have happened.

Why is Don Pietro so based?

Honestly this was the best scene this season i almost applauded like a fucking burger.
I seriously hope they will leave their relationship at platonic love because it brigs out the best of them.

I do watch it, its the best show airing atm, and season 2 really picked up after episode 4. Cant wait to see the 2 last episodes.

Traks getting BTFO was so satisfying to watch, hated that annoying piece of shit.

I kinda liked him.
Also dumping scenes from the next episode,it seems like the alley kids are done for.

i waiting for the season 2 end so i can see it all at once. season 1 was fantastic and one of the best things i saw in the last years.

1st season was better so far. Just more consistent character arcs

Ask me how I know that you are 18-19yo.

youtube.com/watch?v=KaAf0ML0sbo
They seem like great guys

>he is not counting Don Salvatore episodes
>not liking Patricia story
>not liking the new Gennaro
wew lad

i would say they are about the same in quality and this season is just starting up

Is Patrizia waifu material?

She is mine,so please fuck off.

Sweet Christ that ass.

I wish this had subtitles.

I was actually about to turn off the episode right there and then and search for HD but my internet is shit.
That fucking outfit is amazing i need wallpaper of that

>the guy who plays don pietro is still only 44 years old
JUST

>tfw no patri gf to zip up

She's a "strong woman" character done right. It's honnestly hard to watch GoT after this.

She is a lioness

Ye shes great. Somehow they made her influential and strong just by good writing and believable choices. She didnt even have to kill 40 men and give a speech.

>these screenshots

Damn that's some bad quality

Feels good to be Italian and watching this on 1080i on SKY

I'm glad you burgers like it tho, STAI SENZA PENSIERI

There are HD episodes online but not with English subs which makes it useless,unless you know Italian.

I heard even Italians don't understand it.

I seriously doubt that,sure it is street talk and probably has localized accent or slang but Italians have to always nitpick and complain about anything.Its in their nature since 99% of them are hard core normies.

Its in HD with subs on HBO Nordic. Dunno about HBO in the rest of the world tho. Good job making an excellent drama Italia, just when I thougt the Organised Crime genre was dead.

Yes I am from Rome 2hours from Naples and I understand only 50% without subs.

>finally get a proper salvatore episode
>mfw he gets fucking killed at the end of it

They fucked up real bad. Also why the hell did they kill o'trak. That guy was comedy gold.

>not being able to dl subs and add them and adjust
Also this show is definitely in my top 5

I can confirm I had troubles at first without subs since I'm not from around naples. I got used to it though.

>Also why the hell did they kill o'trak.
He went over the line.
I though he would have been killed sooner when he tired to re take that building with the baseball bats and shit.

>mfw no trap gf
just end my existence

There are no English subtitles online,even addic7ed is few episodes behind.

I liked him in a way that he was a delirious unpredictable idiot. I'll miss him, even though I was sure he had been killed in the tunnel back in S1.

Is Ciro turning into Stringer Bell?

He suddenly got consciousness after he killed the love of his life and lost Dwarf.
i dont know what to make of it but its a road of his demise.

Because I'm Italian and I hate Naples with a passion

Can you explain why,Im genuinely curious.
Also this is American/Brit production i don't think the location was picked for anything but scenery reasons.

One wants to be Carlton, the other wants to be Dawson
Too much tv

People from Naples : Italy = Niggers : Usa