Hollywood is now making movies for Chinese

Hollywood is now making movies for Chinese
No one cares what whites want as the Asian market is more profitable
Welcome to the fall of white supremacy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage
youtube.com/watch?v=YtymmqbEmKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least they won't put gay people all over the place because chinese audience would boycott Hollywood.
Money > social agenda

All those biased bullshit critic reviews. Blizzard is crying it's way to the bank with all the money they're drowning in thanks to based China.

>Welcome to the fall of white supremacy
Kek.

Chinks love white characters. They hate blacks.

I'm fine with it as long as there are less niggers in the movies.

This is at the same writing, directing and storytelling level of the average MCU flick. Why do the critics sperg out so much?

>Asian market is more profitable
I didn't realize 15% counted as "profitable" now.

That's a catch-22 though. Asians don't want to see women and minorities in leading roles

but the asian market likes white people and hates black people, so we are all set

You realize all the money the chinks are spending flow upwards to the whites who made the movie right?

As long as this means they'll stop putting niggers in everything, I welcome it

how is that a catch 22? if anything its a win/win

>Some industry sources say it will need $450M before the Duncan Jones movie hits breakeven.

capitalism for you.

>Asians don't want to see women and minorities in leading roles
Clearly you don't know Asians very well. The Chinese literally had one of the first female action stars in Film History. Not to mention the Shaw Brothers have had successful Wuxia/Martial Arts films with female leads. Come Have a Drink On Me being the most famous.

Also the Chinese view films as court jester tier entertainment anyway, so it doesnt matter if you insert whatever messages you're selling, they're just there to be entertained.

Guldan is played by Daniel Wu.

They promoted that hard in China.

>making movies for Chinese
>cast the only asian as the bad guy
However what's so wrong with making movies for the Asian market?
>way way wayyy less censorship
>no copyright
If more movies could cause an outcry from tumblrinas and bloggers everywhere while still pulling in dosh from foreign markets to encourage them to continue the world would be a lot better.

On the contrary, the chinese has the good sense of not liking niggers, faggots and feminists.

>to the whites who made the movie
>jews
>white

You still won't be asian, weeb.

And white supremacy will never fall

Globalization=westernization=white culture

Even if all the white people disappeared tomorrow it would still be a very white world

>And white supremacy will never fall
dumb Sup Forumsacks really believe this

>>way way wayyy less censorship
china is batshit insane when it comes to censorship

You still won't be black, cuck

Don't ever reply to me or my posts again, nigger.

They should make a film about Starcraft next, they'd be drowning in cash.

Eh the fanbase of starcraft is only a fraction of the size of the warcraft audience, so they probably wouldn't risk it

if they were trying to pander to the Chinese market they did a pretty bad job of it. but if they actually start trying then god help us, they'll introduce a Pandaren character who speaks in fortune cookies under the false belief that that's what the chinese want to see from their american schlock entertainment

They would casualize it for shekels.

It needs to have grimdark Alien tone.

>waa waa I have to watch stories about chinks

You white guys cry more than Tumblr SJWs.

>Deluding yourself into believing that being Asia's wind-up-clown constitutes supremacy
It's already begun.
Go dance for your masters, supreme one

Sup Forums is bizzaro tumblr

Hello /r/asianmasculinity

martial arts movies are shit though

Are samurai movies martial arts movies? Or are they their own thing? Cause I like those but I tried watching the Shaw Brothers marathon on El Rey and it was a... grueling experience.

I'm glad based China doesn't put up with this new Star Wars shit.

>based china

Nah it sucks. I taught english there, first in a big city then a rural one. Both experiences were equally miserable

The people are nice though but they are pretty dogmatic. I use to live in the United States South and teaching in rural China was a lot like that except replace conservative politics with (generally nonsensical) pseudo-communist ones. The city was fucking filthy too.

Hong Kong was alright when I stayed a week there though I don't think that really counts.

Like I said, the people were generally nice I wouldn't describe the place as "based" any time soon.

Are you fucking delusional? They look at white people as a novelty you asshat.

>Like I said, the people were generally nice I wouldn't describe the place as "based" any time soon.
Only dipshit Sup Forumsacks who think chinks will counter the jews lol.

Overwatch movie when?

No, a rated R Diablo.

That'd send it rocking to the core.

Sure based off the first two games.

>implying Sup Forums is circle jerking China

Doubt it. The more likely culprit is /r/AsianMasculinity. From my understanding its Sup Forums except for Asian men who cry about white men taking "their women" and exchanging charts about race and IQ. The similarities are fucking hilarious t b h f a m. The irony is not lost upon me

Supposedly they "raid" Sup Forums every so often trying to stir up shit between black and white posters. Pathetic if you ask me but it is what it is.

Based gooks will save us from capecuck.

First one had a better story than the second imo. I also believe the first one is a better game in general though I love both more than any other game in existence besides like.. Halo 2/3 and Civ 3/Alpha Centauri

Shit and Doom 1/2/Final

>duncan jones is a jew
top kek m8

You believing we believe it is what makes it true. As long as theres chimpouts about whitey the blacks will be in the mindset that they are not as good as white cis males wich makes it true. Its all in your own head and what you tell yourself.

>Supposedly they "raid" Sup Forums every so often trying to stir up shit between black and white posters.

Pissing in the ocean.

did he fund it? what slice of the profits does he take from his masters?

I liked it enough.

Ameriturd is feeling insecure

Yeah, that's why the love movie made by SJW.

>/r/AsianMasculinity
I like posting on there about my hapa kids

>the Asian market is more profitable
its significantly lower yield with potentially higher volume.

Yeah. I'm not sure if half the people in this thread understand how international businesses works.

Not their fault whites have absolute shit taste

>discucks make a shvartza the lead in their movie
>no one in asia sees it

BRAVO

White people are dancing monkey tier in Chinese entertainment

What's that make blacks

chinese billionaires hire white butlers to prove their wealth

white billionaires don't hire chinese butlers, there's no status to gain from that

>chinese billionaires hire white butlers to prove their wealth
tiny chink benis lmao

Black people aren't on Chinese TV. They literally hire whites props to dance around or to laugh at their shifty Chinese.

So whites working for rich Chinese people as servents is a sign of white supremacy?

>So whites working for rich Chinese people as servents is a sign of white supremacy?
chinese plebs work in factories making ipods for white people
white plebs get paid inordinate amounts of money to make their masters look sophisticated by existing
therein lies the difference

>white plebs get paid inordinate amounts of money
Your average white person is hating Mexicans or Chinese for taking those iPad making jobs or is begging Bernie to pay off his 100k college debt used for a worthless liberal arts degree.

Poor white people are trash. Riding on the coattails of successful people just because they're white is one of the most idiotic things Sup Forumstards do.

>white plebs get paid inordinate amounts of money
lel

Most young white people are either wage slaves or have mountains of college debt.

Why do you think 3/4 of them still live with their parents until they're 30?

Ironically their college spots are also getting taken by rich Chinese as they can pay more so expect white poverty to only increase.

>le whites are poor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage
then chinese are dirt poor

anyway I never said white people are superior, just that the Chinese don't consider them to be dancing apes, they seen them as sophisticated and wealthy.

>not realizing Wanda bought Legendary and 55% of chinese revenue goes to studios.

the poverty line is defined by cost of living versus average wages. The US has the smallest gap between those two factors of any country on the planet.

Refer to this
Adjust for cost of living and your average American is pretty poor. Regardless, China is so large that even if a quater of the country is middle class that's larger than the entire US population.

>Chinese don't consider them to be dancing apes
Whites are USED as dancing monkies and servants by weather Chinese because they assume it makes them appear sophisticated. If all your white privilege gets you in China is to be used as props and servants for rich Chinese it's not worth much is it?

You're entirely ignorant of the way Chinese people view whites and how it can drive a white person crazy.

Random Chinese people will just stop you on the street and take a selfie with you like you're a zoo animal. Whites are novelties to Chinese at best. Worst case, they use and cheat the shit out of you because they assume you're an ignorant foriegner.

Even a mediocre movie in Chingchong makes more $$ than a really good one in the USofFacistA.... there's just that many bored guys in Chingchong with a dorrar to spend and nothing else to do with their lives.

yes the chinese are the envy of the world with their smog clouded cities and sewage water cuisine.They're wealthier than america, why their children work in sweatshops to make trinkets for whites.

> If all your white privilege gets you in China is to be used as props and servants for rich Chinese it's not worth much is it?
That's not all it gets me but it's an option. Nobody wants to hire your yellow ass for anything. You'll make the company/individual look bad - "you bought a 3rd world slave then eh?"

>Random Chinese people will just stop you on the street and take a selfie with you like you're a zoo animal.
If you have blond hair they'll chase you down like a god. gook women can't resist white men.

What if you're korean or viet or nippon... will a chinese person take a sewrfie with you?

I'll pick chinks over jews any day of the week tbqh.

There are more bored and hopeless people in China who would save up their money and go to ANY new movie to escape their miserable, pointless lives than there are people in the entire rest of the developed world.

>That's not all it gets me but it's an option
To be a servant to a rich Chinese person who probably has a 3rd grade education? Or to sleep with some ugly migrant worker girl that no self respecting Chinese man would touch?

>Nobody wants to hire your yellow ass for anything.

I live in America and get paid handsomely. Why the funk would I want to be a white prop for some Chinese peasant?

You sure living the high life moving thousands of miles to be a glorified audio playtrack of English phrases.

>Supposedly they "raid" Sup Forums every so often trying to stir up shit between black and white posters
Oh no. That would be problematic.

>I live in America
Why? China is richer according to this thread. White people are a joke 3rd world people, why would you live in such a dump?

>Why the funk would I want to be a white prop for some Chinese peasant?
Chinese love whites and pay lots of money to have them around, because they believe it makes them look better by association. This proves they're not 'dancing apes'. I'm glad you're finally agreeing that this phenomenon exists, whether you would want to have the option for you is irrelevant, you don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtymmqbEmKw

America is a dump to poor whites. It's perfectly fine for rich folk.

The real question is why poor whites flock to China to be slaves to Chinese peasants because they find you amusing.

>Chinese love whites and pay lots of money to have them around

Most white props are paid less than any factory worker. You literally throw away all your dignity for like 2 or 3 dollars an hour. This is why white expats in China act the way they do. They're failures who realize all their white face gets them is to be used as a tool by unsophisticated Chinese peasants.