Both at the same time
Thelma and Louise style

dubs and they become immortal gods

dubs and they die on the same day

dubs and nothing matters

trips and they collab and die on release date

my money's on Brian

dubs and they do a joint tour together

Paul will be the first and only celebrity death that could actually bring me to tears. His music has meant so much to me my whole life. First song I ever heard was Eight Days a Week

paul already died in 1966

dubs and I kill myself by the end of the year

If I get dubs (which I doubt I will) Herbie Hancock will live forever.

This

If you look at pictures of him before and after it becomes really clear

also the flag on the moon was wiggling

dubs and its mccartney

dude fuck off. dubs and mike love dies instead

quads and paul is murdered by brian

reroll

yeah sure bud

digits and brian kills mike and them himself

dubs and Brian/Paul run for president/vice president in 2020

Came here just to post this.

dubs and paul kills brian

Brian will outlive Paul. Here's why:

For whatever reason, BW has incredible survival genes. He outlived his two younger brothers, one (Dennis) who was very vital and life-loving, athletic and active, and the other (Carl) who, besides cigarettes and a bit of dabbling in drugs, seemed to live a very normal, conservative life. Granted, Dennis died by drowning, but if you think in terms of achieving longevity, you just don't allow yourself to get into a situation where you might drown like he did - which means he wasn't as fit to make it to old age as his brothers.

Now, Brian smoked cigarettes from a young age, smoked weed chronically from like 1964 onwards, took all kinds of psychedelics, stimulants, downers, etc for years; he abused his body with junk food, birthday cakes and hamburgers, and no doubt with endless gallons of soda and alcohol, yet by the 1990s had completely rejuvenated his body (Thanks, Dr Landy?) and got thin after being morbidly obese for years. He's now been living in a stable routine lifestyle for years and that will continue into the future.

You can tell that Brian doesn't even want to be here - he's had that distant, vacant, empty look for decades now - but nevertheless his body persists in surviving.

Of the original Beach Boys, Al Jarine will live the longest. He's so mellow and straight he probably has the internal organs of an 18 year old. I think the hardest drug he ever did was a whipped cream can hit of nitrous during Smiley Smile...

Sadly, Mike Love will accidentally a gold ring and pass away mid-mantra, ascending to the 11th dimension where he will do corny dances for all eternity.

so close, no matter how far

mike love dies gets confirm

dubs and trump bans both from USA