Weird how Germany isn't even in the top 3

Weird how Germany isn't even in the top 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table#Germany
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/2012/medals/olympic-powers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germany was two countries for 50 years mate..

It's not really that surprising, Germany in its current state has only competed in 26 different Olympics while GB and France have competed in 49. If you combine all of Germany's medals, then it's actually third (behind the USA and Russia + USSR)

Germany was kind of destroyed twice in the span of 50 years.

Give them back East Germany's golds.

It's only fair.

Muslims aren't good at sports. France is teeming with nogs which is why they did well

>teeming with nogs

you mean our overseas territories

East Germany and the USSR should be stripped from all tables.

t. Mo Farrah

You have more than enough medals from the heavily doped east Germans you mong

Weird Olympics for France. The traditional medal powerhouses like fencing, judo and swimming (this one is more recent though) choked as fuck and didn't bring any shit.

Meanwhile, track & field brought more than expected, and boxing was fucking huge. Also >we got medals in a lot of different sports and events, which is pretty cool as a global indicator of the relative good wealth of the sport landscape in the country overall.

How many medals do germans get if you count german empire + weimar + third empire + west germany + east germany + bundesrepublik?

>implying your allowed to to count dopers and evbil nazis

Why shouldn't they be allowed?

Does this help

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table#Germany

Also

bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/2012/medals/olympic-powers

BBC combines east and west Germany and the total is much higher than GB

>BBC combines east and west Germany and the total is much higher than GB

Yeah no shit. It would be like England, Scotland and Wales competing separately for decades and sending their own athletes, with a huge state-sponsored doping program thrown in for good measure, then suddenly combining all their medals into one down the line.

1908 Olympics
>Australia and New Zealand compete as Australasia.

wew

Calm down bruv

>That butthurt
You guys really need to get better at soccer and stop getting so obsessed with the Olympics. I would trade all the Olympic medals to eternity for just one WC any day.

> welsh athletes

tomcruiselaughing.png

Say that to my face, fucker, not online.

>2653
w-what about per capita?

>admitting you're this much of a faggot on a Mongolian rug weaving forum.

Not everything needs to be meassured per capita, fuck that meme statistic, secondly thats the total of medals in a 120 years span making it even more retarded

Heh... I'd tell you... but I wouldn't want to embarrass you, kid

New Zealand was basically part of australia back then. It got dominion status in 1907 but no one really considered it a country and in 1901 it had been included in the constitution of australia but NZ hadn't ratified it to become part of australia