Why do Muslim immigrants to Western countries (i.e. Western Europe, North America, Australia etc...

Why do Muslim immigrants to Western countries (i.e. Western Europe, North America, Australia etc.) have so many children?

Condoms are haram

Jihad

If you got paid to shit out children and live in a nice house just because you were brown you'd do it, wouldn't you?

To outbreed the kuffar

because they aren't cucked hedonists with a suicidal culture

They're not. However killing children is.

Birth control is fine. Muslims needed ways to stop their sex slaves from giving birth.
I think its because they want one of their kids to take care of them in their old age. Islam also encourages people to have a lot of kids & start a traditional family.

Muslim households are conservative and centred around family.

So having more children in their eyes means having a stronger household.

Because they think tis beautiful to turn wherever they go into the place they ran away from

They don't. Muslims birth rates tend to converge towards the non-muslim birth rates, in every country they go, with each generation.

That muslims are going to take over the west by having many children is a myth from nazis, conservative "intellectuals", altrighters, etc.

you do know arabs invented the first condom?

They used a goat's intestine. Later, in 1880 the British refined the invention by actually taking the intestine out of the goat.

>They don't. Muslims birth rates tend to converge towards the non-muslim birth rates, in every country they go, with each generation.
This is why I specified "Muslim immigrants" - I'm talking about the first (and arguably second) generations here.

we want to outbreed you
fuck white people

bit rude desu

You made me kek
>Later, in 1880 the British refined the invention by actually taking the intestine out of the goat.
Yes I knew this

are we white?

Nice meme.

No

You get free money for having extra kids here.

based iraq, afganistan and timor leste giving the peoples from the dark continent some competition

White people are too euphoric to have children

Because they are surrounded by sluts

Pic related (british girl groped by foreigner)