Rage inducing cringe: Sup Forums edition

Rage inducing cringe: Sup Forums edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRuSSWaBr44&ab_channel=ColbyFerrin
youtube.com/watch?v=gjzjnEX9RdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dRd6850F5ss
youtube.com/watch?v=47fu8USJlQM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

;^)

what song is he talking about?

hes not wrong though. nine inch nails is a shit band for loser faggot ass high school kids

hurt by nine inch nails

you mean Hurt by Johny Cash

Is this OC for this thread?
Though you are right, Johnny's version of Hurt is far better than the original.

cringe

the Johnny Cash version really isn't all that bad compared to the Disturbed version of the Sound of Silence

>Hurt (Nine Inch Nails Cover) by Johnny Cash

Johnny Cash's version IS better

Nine Inch Nails covered Cash's hurt, why would the lyrics be so fitting if it's a cover?

>he doesn't think johnny's version is vastly superior

That's not why the comment is cringe. 99% of people will tell you Cash's version is better. In no universe should anyone feel compelled to type a "am I the only one who likes that version better?" regarding it, and any "am i the only one" comment is cringe in the first place.

seeI'm disappointed by how dumb some of you people are.

Disturbed's cover of SOS is pretty fucking shit, I agree. The fact that it exists is proof that there are stupid people in the world.

do you even brainwave bro?

Agreed, but every faggot and their mother says that and thinks they're special for saying it. Now you have contrarians saying it's shit which is even more gay. When in reality they're both pretty good and whichever you like more comes down to personal taste.

Basically what I said here

you know downvoting youtube comments does nothing, right?

>gives me lots of theta brainwaves when I want them...

what does she listen to? you obviously have her friended on fb so just peep her spotify

Yeah I know it's really just an instinctive reaction for me to dislike a comment.

I just wanted to also emphasize that contrarians are also fags. I agree with you.

You sound like a 19 year old

can only deliver fb likes

I'm 20 dude so close. Guess what the average of age of people on here is?

>meme music all over
not to say the artists are bad, but it's only the most popular radio stuff. It's like the imdb of music

Running your music tastes default settings.

Long but worth the read

Posted on what?

God damn that's autistic

>I listen to technical music

I knew right then and there it was a cringe post.

Black beatles by rae sremmurd

this isn't really that wrong

>recs the worst Death album
Fucking kekcity

Any Fantano thread
Any Grimes thread
Any Kanye thread
Any thread calling someone patrician whose name starts Lil
Beach Boys fans
Death Grips fans
Metal

bob marley should be discussed more here

to be fair, that's a great instrumental.

Speaking of Bob Marley and cringe

>jimmy hendrix

They are different and they are both good.
but... IMO the one who wrote an original song always has an additional merit over the one who simply reinterpreted it.

speaking of Black Beatles

this.

wtf

OP here. I don't really care for the song in the first place, and I didn't make this thread to discuss which version of the song is better. All I'm saying is anyone who isn't a fucking idiot will look at that comment and feel sorry for the poor fucker that posted it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HRuSSWaBr44&ab_channel=ColbyFerrin

Can you please message to her and say it's Jimi not Jimmy Hendrix
This really bugs me

RAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=gjzjnEX9RdQ

whats cringe about jimmy hendrix

It's Jimi not Jimmy dummy that's what's cringe about it

o shit the spelling;, gon kms now

Dont kill youreself user everyone makes errors even me

not musical but still cringey and I refuse to go on Sup Forums

God damn Jillian you're a huge fucking faggot.

I'd love to see what's in her head.

From a business standpoint it's certainly not.

Check his Blurryface review.
I'm pretty sure that faggot is a meme account, no one can have such a retarded taste.

Nine Inch Nails is as bad as Johnny Cash
you're a painfully cringy individual if you think otherwise

You've completely missed the point of my post.

>am I the only one who
Cringe
>anime avatar
Cringe
>question marks on both ends of the question
Cringe
>asking if he's the only one who prefers the Cash version even though 99% of people who like the song say his is better
Cringe
>594 likes
Cringe
>103 replies
CRINGE

32 million views
what is this? I don't even........

>Laszonia

The world is a scary place, user. Just think about that. The video has 126 thousand likes too, so at least that many people believe Bob Marley made that song and didn't bother to look it up.

fair enough to be honest

This kills me.

Yes it is. Yeezus is not minimalism by any stretch.

to be honest i thought this and three little birds were the same song till i was 16.

ITT: pleb scum who don't understand TDS and the fact that none of the tracks actually work without the context of the entire album

literally kys. cash's version is shit.

minimalism isn't about little instrumentation or simple composing, it's about rejecting the overcomplicated trends of 20th century atonal classical composing and returning to a more, let's say "pleasent" world

>none of the tracks actually work without the context of the entire album
i'll go with "stupid shit pretentious fags say"

ur dum

can't you just look up what minimalism is
what is wrong with u

oh please tell us what it is mr mcminimalist faggot

>rage inducing cringe
this hack

maybe stop being an ignorant retard trying to bash music you know literally nothing about, it's literally a concept album. that's the point. there's nothing pretentious about it, that's just the way the album works.

>can't you just look up what minimalism is
>what is wrong with u

this. cash version is boring and just plain uninteresting. nin version is clearly the superior one. like it or not.

also, fuck you, you're objectively wrong and that's a shit bait. also not an argument. once you stop using buzzwords, you might want to state an actual argument. i'll refute you, so yeah, embarrass yourself, indeh rawk Sup Forumsdrone

look, i like the nin version better but it's because i like the background textures and Trent's delivery better, nothing else.
ofcourse having the whole album lead up to that song enhances its meaning and my enjoyment of it a lot but that doesn't mean it doesn't work without that.
every song should stand on its own but be enhanced by its album, if you don't want your song to be listened individually just make the album a 40 mins song.
fuck u fag

lmao did i trigger your autism

yes definitly 10/11 well done u proud of yourself now makeing a mentally unstable man crumble inside because you were too much of a fag to understand shit fuck u i hate you go die somewhere u dipshitfuckface

Yeezus is not minimalism

AHHH I WANT TO DIE

what

youtube.com/watch?v=dRd6850F5ss

"i wanna be bo burnham" the song

theres nothing wrong with that. the only reason you hate on 21 pilots, other than if you genuinely dislike their music which is fair enough, is because they're really popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=47fu8USJlQM
Band that this fucking moron i went to highschool with is in. He posted a link to this on bandcamp, calling it "grindcore"

Quads mean truth. Even tries to sound like him.

oh christ

for a normie that's pretty decent

as third world "middle calss" person i feel unironically offended by this

This is the same reason why fake news is a thing

I..um..what

basically this

lmao dissing kanye when kanye was middle class as well