“Yeah. Bryan Singer likes to invite little boys over to his pool and diddle them in the f—ing dark of night...

“Yeah. Bryan Singer likes to invite little boys over to his pool and diddle them in the f—ing dark of night. [Laughs.] I want nothing to do with that. I think there are enough boys in L.A. that are questionably homosexual who are willing to do things with the right person who can get them in the door. In New York there is a healthy gay community, and that doesn’t exist in L.A.”

- Noah Galvin

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/06/noah-galvin-statement-on-his-vulture-interview.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Be honest user, would you let him diddle you for a role?

quite jelly

gets to fuck prime twink boipucci and get away with it

I would fucking kill to me a new retarded X-Men.

I swear this dude is a serial killer. Every time I see a pic of him, I swear. Dude is a straight up serial killer.

He looks like that pic of sociopathic smiling wojak

he officially took it back, homie. bryan singer is innocent.

vulture.com/2016/06/noah-galvin-statement-on-his-vulture-interview.html

That's because he has a smart PR agent. This isn't the first time he has been accused of this.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I'm watching the original French rips of X-Men and in every scene Bryan Singer has a funky mustache. WTF? Did they edit it out for the English versions or something??

>healthy gay community
aids is healthy?

Yeah there's something wrong with his eyes, and just his general vibe is all off. I'm pretty sure he bathes in twink virgin blood to stay young, or something like that

This is Luka Magnotta, he killed a Chinese student in Montreal a few years ago, ate a bit too.

I'm not the only one seeing similarities in their face, right?

>implying gays in New York still get AIDS in 2016

you know there's a whole array of treatment and prevention options now, you'd have to be extremely poor and extremely careless to die of AIDS in the US

gay mafia strikes again

>he has diddled every male student at Xavier's

He always looks like his eyes are too small for his face.

Eyes are a window to the soul. He doesn't want anyone to get a good look in there

twinks are shit tier. now if he liked beefy men, i could overlook the casting couch shenanigans

>Noah Galvin
Dude this is like the 25th time someone has alleged Singer is a pedophile and the 25th time that Singer's lawyers have quashed it

where there's smoke there's fire.