His favorite album of all time came out less than 3 years ago

>his favorite album of all time came out less than 3 years ago

>his favorite album of all time came out in the 21st century

>his favorite album of all time is under 30 minutes long

>his favorite album of all time is a double album

>an album being recent makes it inherently less acceptable to love
uh, no?

>implying anything worthy of being called the GOAT has come out in the past 4 years

lel

>his favorite album of all time was made by someone younger than him

>His favorite album of all time came out more than 5 years ago
Music is constantly evolving. Looking to the past is hindering the medium.

>he has a single favorite album instead of a top 5

>his favorite album of all time came out before the 70s

>He has more music from the 10s than any decade

saved
It's a weird feeling when you're 18 and popular (by popular I mean top 40 popular) musicians are already younger than you. People like Daya and Shawn Mendes are younger than me. I know it'll get a lot worse as I get older, but still.

Favorite does not necessarily mean what you think is the greatest

Why would that not be true? What barrier is there that separates the last 4 years from everything else? Further
this, I can have a favorite album without thinking it's "objectively" the greatest album of all time. Though personally I don't think there is a greatest album of all time and the entire debate about that shit is retarded and pointless.

>has a top 5 fav guitarists

>jimi hendrix is on the list

This but unironically.

>his favorite album of all time came out the year he was born

My favourite of all time is from 2003, I just can't help myself. It's just too good.

Which album is it?

mount eerie?

3 of my top 5 came out in the 21st century

Desiigner is 19 and one of the hardest rappers in the game, meanwhile I'm gonna turn 25 and people still treated me like a child not too long ago

>le wrong generation faec

That's cringe only because there's a list involved. Everyone knows Jimi owns the Rock guitar title every time.

It's actually Ghosts of the Great Highway by Sun Kil Moon

>top album of 2017 but it is only January

>Desiigner is 19 and one of the hardest rappers in the game, meanwhile I'm gonna turn 25 and people still treated me like a child not too long ago
>Desiigner is 19 and one of the hardest rappers in the game
maybe it's because you say shit like this you fucking faggot

I always cringe when I see a 2016 (or now 2017) album in a top "X" chart. Not because "muh generation", but I really don't think you can or should determine an album's worth in the first year you listen to it. Of course, that clashes with the culture we live in right now, where everyone with an internet connection considers themselves a professional music journalist. But part of the fun and artistry of music is seeing how it falls in the overall timeline. Not to mention that you naturally come to appreciate or detest an album more over subsequent listens.

Basically, everyone who put The Glowing Man, Blonde, or Blackstar in their top 10 last year, I just don't feel you. But I like all of those albums.

Rest assured that neither of those mentioned artists are... you know, good at all.

Yeah I agree. A Moon Shaped Pool still made it into my top 50, and in 2014 when Benji came out, that actually rocketed to my top 10 just because of how quickly it struck me

>his favourite album is available on spotify

>That's cringe only because
its cringe

you pretentious fuck

...seriously?

>having favorite albums

>listening to music

>my favorite album is available on spotify

>enjoying the concept of airwaves entering your ears

>his favorite album isn't available on spotify

>favorite artist's name is two words

>artist's name contains english

>he listens to music recorded after October 15th, 1978

its me ben

If anyone doesn't pick Jimi as #1 you instantly know they are just being contrarian "LOL I"M SO UNIQUE" asshats and you can immediately disregard their opinion

Only problem is Desiigner is an absolute retard who made one standout single and then made a shitty mixtape.

I don't even think Kanye could help Desiigner become successful. Mumblerap is gonna be on the decline sooner or later.

Damn, this is some hot bait

Time to sleep