Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5uEKGvr5_c
youtube.com/watch?v=qr0DGJwSYXk&t=21s
youtube.com/watch?v=bFEa3ywlud0
youtube.com/watch?v=mF4p-aW8vew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It sounds cool

it's fun, loud and intense

and it's pretty good if you're walking somewhere or if you're on the train or whatever. if i'm listening to some softer music or something with lyrics that i really care about hearing it's just not ideal to do that on the run so i just stick to noise

it's meditative for me . I can really push out everything around me with a noisse track on.

All music is noise

when noise is done right it's fucking orgasmic
most of it is just boring wank though

woah, forbidden knowledge revealed through kek and meme magic.

post orgasmic noise

It's an amazing artistic statement, and it's incredible if done right. It's also an easy way to fall into a trance-like state.

DUDE TEXTURES LMAO

DUDE DUDE _______ LMAO LMAO

pic related

not him but timmy is pretty solid
youtube.com/watch?v=e5uEKGvr5_c

nailed it user

he has better records, but ya, that's a classic
i'd classify this as fuzzy ambient. Not really noise

its fun. gives me an atmosphere to draw and neat details and sounds to focus on.

like what? That album is what got me into noise

yeah for the first few minutes Its really shrill and unnerving but eventually it envelops you and you fall into it sorta.

my favorite aspect about it is in most cases pure harsh noise really has no emotion to it, sure one could say the tones are naturally evil and sinister because of the sounds but when you really get into it its all just sorta empty blankness. to me its sorta an amplified version of cognitive thought.

it's really something that you'll only understand if you get into it.

I won't lie when I say that the noise fanbase has got to be one of the most pretentious fanbases ever (myself included, ofc)

youtube.com/watch?v=qr0DGJwSYXk&t=21s

this better be good and if it's not, I'm going to do absolutely nothing about it

well then get a load of this pup
youtube.com/watch?v=bFEa3ywlud0

Link for
Jun Konagaya - Travel
Please?

WOAH

the dudes are nutso man
youtube.com/watch?v=mF4p-aW8vew