Just cause its pro black doesn't mean its anti white

just cause its pro black doesn't mean its anti white

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

we will never co exist peacefully. we're just too different. look at how a black person walks, talks, conducts themself. then look at a white person. it's like a different species. we aren't equal

how so, lets have a real discussion without off topic fact pulling or shit opinions like thus man here

Nevermind the dead white man laying on the ground

It's not even pro-black. It's rarely pro-anything. It's more of a presentation of a large number of issues and dynamics Kendrick Lamar seems to believe are facing urban society. Some are from the point of view of the devil, his grandmother, a gang leader, a new rapper, his view of himself. The fact that it holds views contrary to itself shows it's not like a manifesto but more of a documentary.

if there weren't black people around, i wonder who this kind of people would hate

See

this guy gits it, its how he feels is whats happening or has happened to him, people see this album and shit them selves with rage when they hear the words "i like being black"

Jews

>dead white man
>overlooking his outfit and the gavel in his hand
nice job

fuck im the op and was just gonna smug post him.

Blacks murder whites at a rate 10 times higher than that of whites murdering blacks.

Promoting or glamorizing blacks in any way harms whites, as it stands in the way of the necessary measures being taken to ensure our safety.

I hope no one kills me for doing my job

And adding on to what I wrote, most people nitpick songs and clips for their own use (BLM with Alright). It's a genius album, and most people disagree with one song or aspect and go "This is shit!". Look at this guy. If you think that's what the cover means, I genuinely doubt you've actually listened to this album, or if you did, completely misunderstood it.

Did you not read the thread i said only to THIS album no stat pulling, or opinion pulling just why you dont like this album or the connotations surround it.

oy vey we are all one race the human race le black science man and le bill nye told me so

The saddest thing about pol retards is that they genuinely believe they have some knowledge and info that others don't know about.
You're not as smart as you think, and nearly everyone besides yourself can see it.

>I never listened to this album: the thread

...maybe its because theres more whites to kill than there are blacks to kill?
whites kill whites just as much as blacks kill blacks you know

Let's be real, though:

Yes it is.

>whites kill whites just as much as blacks kill blacks you know
Totally incorrect.

In The Blacker the Berry he actually criticized the black community for not trying to fix their own problems and trying to blame everyone else for it.

>white people caring about hip-hop

that just adds on to the fact that retards judge the album without listing to it or just dont really listen to the album

I don't remember white people even being talked about outside of blacker the berry
Captchas are becoming actually unbearable