I really need to get this off my chest

Now that the Rio Olympics are technically over, I wanted to share something with the lads in this board. Since the 2012 London Olympics, I've been obsessed with a particular athlete, pic related.
Seeing her in London on my telly was definitely a turning point in my stupid life. I got so hooked on her that I dumped the girlfriend I had at the time because the spark was literally gone and all I could think about was HER. Aliya Fargatovna Mustafina.
This has been haunting since then. I was never one to obsess over anyone or anything at all. I spent whole days reading news about her and watching her videos on YouTube, and I couldn't help myself despise knowing it was not healthy for me.
I've tried doing drugs to try and forget all this nonsense but even then I'd find myself high on LSD while watching her performances in the middle of the night.
I no longer find any woman that isn't Aliya attractive, I don't care if she's also Russian or a gymnast too; it HAS to be Aliya.
I'm typing this from my hotel room in Rio, I came here just to see her perform. I made up thousands of scenarios where I would meet her somehow, but when I was finally in the same living space she was in and had the chance to do something about it I realized how delusional I was.
Even if I gave her the letter I wrote in perfect Russian telling her about my literal obsession for her, how would she even react? Positively? I don't think so. Especially coming from a skinny manlet like me.
My feelings for her are not from this world. I can't even stand the idea of having sex with her because I sincerely couldn't bring myself to do it. I want her company, I want to be with her. Hug her, kiss her, watch old movies and that's it. I love you, Aliya, but at the same time I wish you didn't exist.

k

lel

fuck me

I was hoping for some guidance. Anyone ever been through this already? What can you do about it? How to cope? etc.

FUCK YOU THATS MY WAIFU

Pedro Antônio, that's fucking autistic.

gg

i feel the same user, she's retired now, we eill never see her again... EVER
it's time... to die

bump

7-1

LMAO
M
A
O

I felt the same way about Katie Ledecky for a few days. Then I realized that she's probably a vapid nobody outside of swimming.

At least thats how I rationalized it

I feel the same way about Vika

Nice blogpost
Up voted and subscribed

She's pretty ugly desu fampai

I feel the same way about harambe

You guys are no help at all.

Is she being piped up by another dude or is she single?

kek she has a boyfriend senpai

He is probably giving her the rod as we speak

Goodbye, my russian queen

iktfb

>tfw binging on LSD

>tfw maintaining musty shrine

>tfw staying in brazilian hotel too, probably next to your room

>tfw know deep down that i will never be able to sniff her anus while she calls me a good doggy like i truly desire

life is PAIN

fucking SUFFERING

Just kill yourself before you think about sending her a pipe bomb ok?

Top kek mate, truly, top kek, your poor ex girlfriend

youre fuckin weird

kill yourself before yuou do something stupid

Is this some fancy new pasta? Or OG?

I also loved her from the moment I first saw at London 2012. It was magical to see her and Komova. I will forever be devoted to this tatar queen.

did vika delete her instagram?

REEEEE

I love the smell of fresh pasta

Prepare to get pummeled by Ex-KGB thugs for even posting this, cyka.

Can't wait to get into Eliza McCartney's pants the second she gets back to devvo and witness all you beta cucks crying about her for the next four years

>anal team

please go back to your country. i'm calling the federais rn

What year did you graduate TGS mate

Why doesn't she have eyebrows?

was she at the ceremony?

Too much chlorine.

i feel better with myself

Same here.

It still hurts to think you won't grow old with her in some humble little cottage. Waking up every morning cuddled face to face. Those beautiful eyes opening to pierce back into your soul.

Follow your dreams, if you can't have her you can at least secretively observe and record her from a distance and maybe cut some strands of hair with scissors if you can get close enough.

'12 bru

Crack up, I was in '13, know anyone in my year? What kind of crew did you hang with, were you one of the stoney as kids or some autismo or

damn, this reads like some kafka short story

my condolences, ruskie

Now that her career is basically over, I wanted to share something with the lads in this board. Since the 1994 film True Lies, I've been obsessed with a particular actress, pic related.
Seeing her in True Lies on my telly was definitely a turning point in my stupid life. I got so hooked on her that I dumped the girlfriend I had at the time because the spark was literally gone and all I could think about was HER. Jamie Lee Curtis.
This has been haunting since then. I was never one to obsess over anyone or anything at all. I spent whole days reading news about her in AARP magazine and watching her videos on basic cable, and I couldn't help myself despise knowing it was not healthy for me.
I've tried doing drugs to try and forget all this nonsense but even then I'd find myself high on LSD while watching her kino in the middle of the night.
I no longer find any woman that isn't Jamie Lee attractive, I don't care if she's also American or an actress too; it HAS to be Jamie Lee.
I'm typing this from my hotel room in Santa Monica, I came here just to spy on her home. I made up thousands of scenarios where I would meet her somehow, but when I was finally in the same living space she was in and had the chance to do something about it I realized how delusional I was.
Even if I gave her the letter I wrote in perfect English telling her about my literal obsession for her, how would she even react? Positively? I don't think so. Especially coming from a skinny manlet like me.
My feelings for her are not from this world. I can't even stand the idea of having sex with her because I sincerely couldn't bring myself to do it. I want her company, I want to be with her. Hug her, kiss her, watch old movies and that's it. I love you, Jamie Lee, but at the same time I wish you didn't exist.

Inb4 Schwarzenegger copypasta

nice dubs

not bad br,

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Hey OP

pasta...someone made this in the rio closing ceremony thread but they said >pic related
but didnt post a pic, prompting 100s of (you)'s

Found the faggot that stalked UTV

do you have all of her periscope videos saved?

this came first, it's oc apparently

Guys, I'm crying right now.

Just looking at her picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Tabea Kemme. I've lost interest in all girls, besides her. Girls who are considered "hot" by the general male population don't cut it for me anymore.

Tabea Kemme really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with her. If only she knew I existed in this life, if only she knew my deep profound love for her. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at her. I'll never be with her, but I'll continue to love her until the day I die.

>Especially coming from a skinny manlet like me.

Besides the obvious pasta, I don't think even a brazilian could be ever considered a menlet from a gymnast's point of view.

Russian slut's got nothing on Katie Ledecky. Even McKayla Maroney is better than her.

>angle

kek, retard, l2spell