Brazil appreciation thread

Why no Brazil appreciation thread?
Thank you Brazil for your great effort to be host nation.
Say nice to Brazil everyone!
Brazil has been organizing Olympics very very much.
Brazil are making tremendous efforts to secure people day and night from thugs and terrorists to protect athletes and visitors, which truly deserve a GOLD medal.
Only Americans keep complaining about them from start to end (poor security, green pool,etc), one of them even made up false story to demean Brazil. It is time to apologize Brazil for being rude and appreciate them.

viva la Brazil from NIPPON

Brazil Nippon best friendship desu

thanks man

We accept all your gratitude, and wish to inspire Japan to surpass our beauty and efforts.
See you in 4 years

We Mario and Doraemon now.

obrigado senpai

I wanna be sayajin man. I would like to say that we Host two biggest event in less 4 years. No other country has ever did it .

You are the best, thank you very much for your hospitality.

good try, but in this olympics I learned that the world hates us and will absolutely minimize any achievement we have

Thanks fampai
You just assraped us hard us and I'm sure you'll continue to do so in 2020

Cheers

thanks japan, good luck on TOKYO 2020 WOOOOHOOOOO

Based nips
Thanks m8 good luck in 2020

mainly USA and Germany, they are really good in hating

No, fags that spend all day in Sup Forums hates us. People who actually matters dont really care about us. We still have a good reputation, just the haters in this sausage fest that are butthurt

Thank senpai, you guys are going to be great

Arigatô Japan!

Tbh after all the shit about thel i read before the olympics the games itself were pretty okay

no, I read hundreds of news in french, english, spanish and even with my poor german. I can understand the USA's media campaing against the BRICS, but I fail to see where the hate of the others comes from

I am so happy Mario visited us! Thank you Japan!

Thank you Nippon for your friendship :3

Thank you very much, Brazil bros!
it is shame this thread has not got much attention yet.
I feel sad. ><
It is okay however I will say thank you to every one one of you.

Can you please adopt me? I promise to be a good senpai.

Will definitely be there for 2020 m8, the teaser was perfect. We love you guys, probably even more than we love Europeans.

Great games in every aspect (except for that green pool) despite all the hate from those first world countries that want to make them look bad.

Based japan

Tokyo are gonna be the best games of this millenium

tokyo 2020 > brasil 2016 > other olympics games >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> london 2012

Tokyo 2020 > Peking 2008 > Rio 2016 > other olympics games > London 2012 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> atlanta 1996

Brazil was great, faggots in here just fall for the HURR DURR HUES meme

Gonna go to Liberdade next weekend and stuff my face with Japanese food, thanks friend

ありがとうございます、日本人の友達!

The only thing that i fear for Japan is the possible retirement of Great athletes, like Bolt, Phelps and Izinbayeva.

These olympics were terrible and full of mishaps not to mention the frequent robberies of athletes and tourists.

> frequent robberies of athletes
Go piss in the pool, Lotche.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PEE

AND

this.

RUN

Other countries citizens see the Olympics as a business opportunity but Brazilians just see them as an opportunity for more victims.

Get peed on, BR monkeys

Thank you my japanese friend!
ありがとう

Shut up Atlanta

You're being ironic, aren't you? You condescending piece of shit.

Still better than The Zika Olympics

Notice how there are mostly Brazilians and OP in a thread that was supposed to appreciate us.
This is a bit ego crushing

Thank you Brazil, for presenting an enjoyable Olympics, weathering the trolls who called your effort a failure and all the medals that you gave... that we took from these Olympics.

>Pic unrelated, Connecticut's Gustave White, First in Flight, 1901

imigrante ilegal detectado

NO BOMBING
O

B
O
M
B
I
N
G

[citation needed]

also (You)

>Izinbayeva
Confirmed retired

I appreciate you, user. I wouldn't pee and flee on you

>afraid of a mosquito that only affects pregnant women

Don't you have a bathroom to break?

It's ok OP, just let it go, nobody likes us, move along...

>Japan Bros
The best bros ^,~

TYBB

we are a needy and misunderstood people. we just want to love and be loved. the only foreigners who get this are the ones that actually come hang out here.

Disagree with you there.
Organization-wise, the games were a mess. Brazil was not ready to host such an event and it showed. Glad that the next 2 Olympics will be in developed nations (if Hungary gets 2024, which is doubtful, it will still be better than Rio).

Overall, these games were a 3-4/10.

These Olympics made me realize that there's a lot more to Brazil's culture and daily life than I assumed.

I'm tired of being a NEET, I want to live like a real Brazilian.
I'm going to the Oktoberfest in my city in September, I hope to lose my virginity there and just have fun.

Who's with me?

>Organization-wise, the games were a mess.
give some examples

Blumenauense de merda, vocês envergonham Santa Catarina

Pomerode mestrecorrida. Hail Hitler

Curitiba seu bobo.

wea poster, shut up

Honestly they did a pretty good job.

Hey Japan. Y u so nice to the world?

Just to remind that an attack happened in france after the EURO was already over

Thank you, Japan. I almost cried when the TV man said we BRazilians shouldn't be ashamed of being who we are.

Still safer than Chicago, Miami or Baltimero, you hypocrite fuck. Leave your bubble

Nice proxy

Good olympics, Brazil. I did a lot of trolling of your country, but I appreciate your culture regardless. Not all people in the States are flag waving cunts, although I like to act like that on this board to troll.

I can't wait to see the Tokyo Olympics. It's going to be amazing. Until 2020, bros.

He can't hear you, american media brainwashed them all to hate us during the whole Olympics

Ok. But they were great to watch and attend. I attended and loved it. Please go to TOkyo 2020. The Olympics are just too nice. MAYBE better than th World Cuo.

>Americans being this nice
Nice proxies guys ;3

Stop being so polite, it's making me hyperventilate.

japan is so kawaii :3

iktf.

I've realized this a few years ago when I started traveling abroad. Some of the stereotypes about BRs are positive things: being friendly, outgoing, partying hard. When I meet a foreigner and tell them I'm Brazilian, they always assume these things about me and always treat me well. I've been an edgy kid most of life and thus missed out on this.

I kind of fake it now, in Brazil I mostly stay at home because I don't have any friends, but when I'm abroad I try my best to act stereotypically Brazilian.

Were a mess in what? A harmless green pool?

You lost the chance of coming to the Olympics spending less than you would in Tokyo. Many chileans didn't.

- Queues for spectators.
- Tennis matches where spectators where entering/leaving the arena during play (you are not allowed to do that).
- Can't get the pool to have transparent water, which should be basic High School chemistry shit.
- Most stadiums/arenas/events were empty, except for the ones where Brazil was playing a final or something.
- Infrastructure collapsing, like the start of the 10km open water swimming race, so they had to start from the beach.
- In general, most TV commentators were complaining, on pretty much every sport/discipline, how lacking the organization was.

Should I continue?

Thanks Mr. Brazilian with a proxy

I was hoping someone would make a thread like this.

Well done, Brazilbros! Thanks for a great experience. It's been a real treat for me.

You are the happiest humankind I have ever seen.
You don't have to be ashamed of being who you are at all.
I hope Brazil keep up the positive vibes to make society change mouch much better place. Hurrah Hurrah Brazil.

Thank you America. I love you.

Thank you

Love you Brazil

Love your trannies too

yes. only the first one is relevent

Thank you Brazil, see you in 4 years JAPAN.

ALSO SEE CAN ANYONE HELP ME

>TV man
That seems very cute in a youngish way.
If I knew you I'd pinch your little pink cheeks

I enjoyed the olympics.. good job brazilbros.

Even the shitposting going back and forth about Lochte and booing was funny to me. No hard feelings.

NO NO FUCK YOU BRAZIL HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

no but really good job even though you guys are poor as shit.

I am not. I am grateful to Brazil from the bottom of my heart, user.

You're not really Japanese, are you?

I AM Japanese.

I'm happy to see only one or two asshole Americans in this thread. I enjoy freedom shitposting as much as the rest of you, but at the end of the day, I hate that fucking way of thinking and Brazil did a good job with this Olympics.

I'll still shit on soccer until the day I die, but I can't help myself.

Can't be bothered.
Going to bed now.
Fact is, in 10 years nobody will remember these games (they will remember the poor organization and green water though).
Oh well, enjoy your new infrastructure. Hopefully you won't let it rot like Athens did.

night night, roberto

this chilean is jelly

prove it

Texas is mad that it did not grasp a SINGLE medal.
Stay mad Bachelet.

You just say that, because chilean girls love brazilian penis. :)

Yo Rio, 121 medals, 46 Gold, 37 Silver, 38 bronze. Thanks for the Games. :)

There shall Rugby World Cup in Japan in 2019. A great preview for 2020 Olympics.