ITT: Genuinely Admirable Celebrities Who Do Their Damn Job And Don't Get Snobby About Being Paid Liars

ITT: Genuinely Admirable Celebrities Who Do Their Damn Job And Don't Get Snobby About Being Paid Liars

You guys start.

That user Who Capitalizes Every Word In A Sentence To Be A Complete Cunt

Pastor never wrote her I'm betting

Forgot your meme arrow

I'm not going to say you Jaden

why? you really t think celebrities don't get emails and letters from random assholes/weirdos constantly

>2 da Pastor
jesus christ, she types like a nigger
also this

Trying too hard to be a lesbian. This is the verbal version of those ugly suits she started wearing.

Wanna be a lez for EP 2bh

Are you anons sure you know what Twitter is for?

Why are you on a person's twitter if you don't want to know their thoughts or see them defend themselves when someone attacks their lifestyle?

ACT

Is there anything she can't do?

Well, she's going to burn in hell, I'm sorry to say.

You posted your shitty joke in the wrong order samefag

I only found out about this guy's religious/ethical/moral beliefs because they triggered Sup Forums. If I weren't ensconced in this hovel, I never would have heard about how him.

I wonder if her new movie Into the forest is gonna come out anytime soon. It seem like it could be a good incest core movie.

Why does she type like an honest to god retard?

OP right now

:^)

She's still pretending to be gay? rofl

Obligatory reminder that no one in Hollywood cared Page was gay, but rather it was her inability to shut the fuck up about social justice issues that drove people away from hiring her.

Prove it. That kind of discrimination would be a literal death sentence in Hollywood.

Still waiting for her to return to Trailer Park Boys.

i'd "fuck" her if you know what i mean.

That would be kinda nice. She could just come back out of nowhere and the rest the cast can make fun of how much she changes and turn into asshole like her dad.