Argentinian soldier with a british 2WW Helmet, taken from the kelpers (sorry if it is bad translated)

>Argentinian soldier with a british 2WW Helmet, taken from the kelpers (sorry if it is bad translated)

i have a lot of argentinians and englands pictures about the malvinas/falkland war... anyone want to see them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Joseph_Hewes_(FF-1078)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just post them, you don't need our permission

good point

>US Helicopter visiting an england boat in the war.

>Argentina trying to wololo englands.

England soldier with a FAL

>england
>englands
>england

finally something interesting, post everything you have

Do you have one of a arg plane bombing a brit frigate?
There is one very famous.
Plz keep posting.

British ammo deposit, being attacked by arg

That is a US frigate

this?

the amerindian wi lrecover malvinas islands and populate it with sueprior seed...... europeana rgentine will cower from country club and suck englishman 's cock because """oh the beatles """""

Nice try

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Joseph_Hewes_(FF-1078)

european argentine:: """""mmmmm yes hard days night please put your meat log into me sir mmmm yess"""" """very deep radiohead palermo soho neighborhood""""

amerindian argentine: kjakjajkajkkjajka high Fal you will eat pirate drink the stick

Englands and englands fallen soldiers in battle (rip)

this one is sepoy chilean, is ashamed of self and seeks validation by colluding with anglo...... is bitter this one is autistic

lol, my bad, i'm just copying and pasting text

Wtf are you talking about? Is this some arg meme?

he's high.

>wales

this is brazilian of Sup Forums, self-hating, creates many threads and tries to have serious discussion.... sometimes tries to emulate banter of englishman, is looked at with amusement for being monkey by rest of board esos son guardias escoceses mogolico

Not sure, maybe this
Brits embargo torpedos arg pilots had to almost kamikaze the sips

the autistthe self hating brazilian of black and amerindian descent

Ships

Anda a tirar ese bait a tadinga.

Np, kisses

>sod off argies
what did they mean by this?

Nah, he's just another bolivian pretending to be proud of his "heritage"
I bet he sell potatoes for a living

this one does not go to the latin thread because we kill his friends this one is Federico Augusto LLanes and lives in Bouchard 643, Ushuaia
photo is of him

noooooooo i hide my celphone everytime i see and amerindian and am afraid of amerindian in tracksuit but is greengrocer jaja !!! yes they have 10 children each and i am virgin masturbator to anime but we will rule the land forever

is sad jkakjajkjkajkajkakjakjkja

hilo pirata aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJ

Keep in mind that the Third World will prevail over the First World. The union of Amerindians + African + Middle Eastern + Asian will move upon the north, we will take all your positions, because your are lazy and afraid, while we work and fight without calculating human costs. You are the country clubs and the suburbs with children playing in the grass and riding bicycles. Instead, we are marginals of the filth of the cities.

We will pass over the First World with a steamroller, the present is struggle, the future is ours,

>pretending to be ''proud'' of the amerindian heritage
>speaks in English

what kind of recessive amerindian are you?

the anime masturbator vs
the amerindian with 10 son

they misspelled "sod of argies", because they recognize that the sod in which they wrote their message is the rightful property of the argies.

Heh

once again,,, thread is deserted by european.... fled to macrist recessive forum 8 chian

amerindian win.-

> tfw england people reply to your post

>all this england
WTF? I love Scotland now!

>trying to wololo englands.
fucking kek

le qieren chupar la pija a los ingleses y ni les psan cabida jkakjakjakjajkakjjka

chupame la pija negro

God has there ever been a warplane more fucking beautiful than the Harrier

>sod off Argies
why brits rarely of never insult us like this in here and use the overused >white meme