Even nigger countries win gold medals. Even Fiji won a gold medal

Even nigger countries win gold medals. Even Fiji won a gold medal.

Wtf is wrong with my country senpai????

What sports should we focus on????
>tfw manletts
>tfw slow
>tfw not muscular

Maybe stamina based and combat sports are the answer.

JUST

Dont be like that mexibro
You can do it in Japan
Ganbatte :3

Learn how to swim or ride a bike.

sounds like false flagging, I don't have a single friend that speaks so bad about our own

If you look at our silver medals the Chinese cucked us hard

We should focus on sports where China doesn't stand a chance for a start

Send pro boxers to all fucking divisions
Fund the divers, marathon runners, archery, tae-kwon-do further
Pray

All the good ones climbed the wall and play for the U.S

Diving.

It's a sport designed for manlets and you're already decent at it.

This mexico just need good prizes for boxing and it would dominate

Funny joke I heard a few times in grammar school:
>Why do Mexicans do so poorly at the Olympics?
>Because all of their best runners, swimmers, and jumpers come here

We'll be good in the next Olympics

We're already better than the gringos in the sports that matter

The chinese are monsters. They win nearly all golds.

CHICANO HIJO DE PUTA

Our best disciplines are now dominated by asians (diving, march, archery amd tae kwon do).

We should just focus on meme sports, the bronze on modern pentathlon is proof that we have talent for dumb (individual) shit.

I don't remember watching latinos representing the US.

Besides, the people who cross the border illegally are the laziest mexicans out there; the ones who do it legally are mostly academics.

You have to go back

That tae kwon do match tho.

That giant vs our manlett.

REEEEEE

The mexican boxing federation didn't feel like sending pro boxers was a good idea. But our results are pitiful, only 2 bronze medals this millenium. Fucking uzbeks are dominating that shit.

Thats why mexico needs to give good prizes for whoever wins any medals

T-thanks huebro

You have to go back

They give a lifelong pension, but it's pretty low, like 400-500 USD per month. Same to high performing amateur athletes, like that 10km woman who won silver.
That's enough to live by in Mexico, but for a boxer it's chump change. They'd rather become pro boxers early.

Baseball and Softball are introduced in 2020, aren't Mexico okay at those sports?

t b h it would be an embarrassment if you or us sent professionals. All other countries it wouldn't matter. You're telling me you really want to see Canelo fight some literal who. Its just not fair. Both our countries are good at boxing and have a great rivalry.

The fact cuba has 26 year old "amateurs" is a joke. You don't want to trade medals for that. Here's the thing, we both send amateurs. And years later we get to watch them fight in vegas for millions and the hype is fucking real and the rivalry is real. Let the cubans send grown men to medalpad, and let the euros stay in the babby region of "big" fights in manchester. We run boxing.

We need to eliminate divegrass first.

Three problems:
1. PRI
2. PAN
3. NAFTA

>but for a boxer it's chump change. They'd rather become pro boxers early.
Exactly theres literally no need for them to come since they probably get more if they fight in a scrub tournament

Baseball. We might have a fucking chance.

Tsuuuuuu

Lel no. Some ok baseballers but they're fringe players compared to the real baseball nations like Japan, the US, Venezuela, Dominican Republic, Cuba, etc.

Yes, but so is Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba and Japan.

Thank god the MLB season is right in the middle during the olympics.

They could at least send some better ''amateurs'' no need to bring the big guns

This is tough to say. If the USA insists on sending amateurs as they always do then it goes something like. Dominican Republic>Cuba>Venezuela=Mexico>>>>USA

But if we send pros we are top of the pile. However Mexico could medal, its just a bad time for them right now in terms of pro baseball players, i expect that to change in a few years. But seriously if we use professional baseball players it will be another usawinslol, and not fun at all

Actually felt bad for the racewalk mexican lady
I was rooting for her

Yes desu, it would be sweet to swipe all the golds of half the divisions. Don't think we have enough quality in the higher divisions, but yes.
But it's never happening because it's not really attractive to the boxers and the federation doesn't seem to fancy the idea. Maybe if everyone else does it.

I wouldn't mind seeing some literally whos try to hit mayweather

>refugees won more medals than Memexico

Mexican fighters are literally elite. Its just USA, Mexico, and GB. Those fighters make money, they go to the olympics at fucking 18-20 then go pro. Other countries the guys rarely ever make it big pro. Trust me mexican boxing is taken way more seriously than mexican olympic boxing, nobody is gonna stall their career to win a medal of some sort.

You'll win a gold when Escape Games will be an olympic sport.

Delete this REEEEEEEEEE

>Even nigger countries win gold medals
This now means you're worse than them. Kenya and Ivory Coast are probably safer too

Memeweather will be too old, there is an age limit of 40 for the olympic tournament.
Wouldn't have minded seeing old man Marquez schooling literal who's these olympics.

Yeah thats why im saying they should give bigger prizes, to make the not so elite yet good boxers want to go, but its a latin american country so i doubt it would happen

I thought the point of the olympics was to watch the best athletes compete. What's the point if countries are sending amateurs?

CHI

>NO GOLD

Chuck some cash into the target shooting. I think poo in loos got a medal in it in London so it can't be that hard.

that would have to be a really big prize

US won't send pros.

The MLB only worked to get baseball reinstated at the Olympics so they can use it to scout international players. Literally the most Jewish league in the US.

They dont have support for international championships and tournaments, so they cant compete at the highest level. We also need some psychological training and motivation so they wont choke

Hard to send pros during the regular season. The medals are usually reserved to the oldest teams.

Pro athletes are marketable, some sponsors wouldn't like to see their athlete getting injured on a "meaningless" competition.

I would absolutely die laughing if Canelo went to the next olympics and fought some memer from kazakhstan. Same for Deontay Wilder. Would be the quickest knockouts you've seen in your life.

Then we could drink the tears of eurocucks having their 28 year old "saviour of boxing" amateurs losing

we should focus on getting frontón and KoF into the olympics

fucking ABM bias

A coulple hundred ks for 2 weeks would make some ok fighters want to go i guess

1. It would need to be a very big prize
2. They are actual boxers not meme boxers like euros and cannot simply put off their career for 4 years.
3. Their federation respects boxing and understands the olympics is for children in boxing

Seriously, some of the best racquetball players are mexicans.

Do americans really believe those hellholes in Africa have better quality of life than Mexico? Pretty sure Ivory Coast also has an extremely high murder rate.

>no MORENA

proxy off, chairo

Let's use some pro Boxer, at least 7 medals we could get.
If the Archers don't choke they can get one or two more.
Same with Diving and Tae Kwon Do, they are ok.
We need investment on sport that give a shit-ton of medals as Swimming, Judo or Meme-Sports.
Shoting? We have a lot of good shooters in the streets so...

No, im not a chi but just spent a month in mexico. Anyone with a brain knows africa is an actual shithole

it seriously should get a spot over fucking golf

>We'll

Maybe you can help your spic brethren when we throw you back over the wall.

The only time we hear about Mexico on the news is when someone gets beheaded or Obongo fucks up and arms the cartels like a dipshit.

And when was the last time you heard of a beheading? And the only reason you don't hear the same and way worse about Africa is because no one cares about Africa. It's not news.

post your theoretical starting lineups for the next baseball olympic competition if pros were allowed.

>being priista/panista

Just saying that's why Americans have a poor idea of Mexico, not that Africa is better.

The media is shit and full of sensationalist crap.

they will be allowed, but no owner is going to get his boys hurt playing for the fucking dominican republic olympic team

>being cripto-PRI

Diving, Horse dancing, baseball, divegrass, hammer throw and all those sports were technique is more important than genetics.

>Pretty sure Ivory Coast also has an extremely high murder rate.
Still lower than Mexico's though

Adrian Gonzalez (will be 40 by then) 1B
Ali Solis C
Ramiro Peña SS
Daniel Castro 2B

Julio Urias, Cesar Vargas, Jorge de la Rosa P

I heard they give 2 million dollars to any Uzbek that wins gold?

That would be enough motivation here.

Hmm I wonder. It was top 5 not long ago, far worse than Mexico has ever been.

We even got a pity-medal in boxing :3

inb4 >b-but it's a hard sport!

They should give a Purple Heart medal to that french guy on Death March. He really deserve it.

Just keep working on boxing (This is probably the 'best' one), men's football and, archery? You'll get lucky in one of them.

Useless cunts, it's once every four years and the NBA can at least send their C-team to promote their league

Archery is just a money dump.

Korea is way too autistic about that shit.

Mexico should increase racewalk and diving to put in same level than China

I envy you

yea....that don't look good. Thats a non medal team. good thing their mlb teams wont let them go!

>Wtf is wrong with my country senpai????

The problem is that the government doesn't support sports besides football.

Fuck, I forgot about those machines.

IDK then lol.

Maybe .

they don't support football either tho

BEANERS
T
F
O

He's referring to guys who are already established. What mexico and the us do is send up and comers who will probably become fantastic pros. They havent made a dime yet bascially. After the olympics they sign with de la hoya or mayweather or some other shit and make bank. These 18-20 year olds are not making shit in scrub tournaments, they go rep their country then move on with their career.

Basically my point, but if we send a team full of old players we might get a chance; that's what Cuba usually does., young players rarely have anough experience and the rest of the world usually sends young players.

Not even memeing I went stayed for a week in atlixco, well a small nearby town called santiago tetla, but there were alot of baseball diamonds and most of the kids were playing baseball in the small town.

Then me and my gf were in mexico and a bunch of teenage baseball players ripped the subway door open for us. What is the deal, why cant you produce more and better pros.

Also I'm assuming those kids in the baseball uniforms were there cause they had a mlb exhibition thing right in the middle of your big public square with the cathedral and giant flag (zecalo?)

there isn't really a lot of baseball academies

Cuba and DR are each so dominant with only 10 million people each, right?

You just need 1/10 of Mexico, a region of the country that sucks at fut to focus on baseball.

We have a lot of MLB caliber players here, but most of the scouting focus on the pitchers.

Even if you are good, getting picked by the mlb is luck.

The north is full of them.

I Believe you first ever triple jumper did pretty good and placed in the top 10 and and ur first ever hammer thrower got 4th and wasnt far off from a bronze considering that sport is dominated by euro Hulks. Tell ur sports federation to fund shit

WTF is an academy, here you just play travel ball and people realize you're top

Maybe, but soccer still rules they were going crazy I was down there for the copa america

I doubt that, if you had mlb caliber players they would be in the mlb, you gotta remember how much fucking money these teams spend on scouts and finding hidden gems.

>Even if you are good, getting picked by the mlb is luck

That's why the Olympics is so great for baseball.

It allows scouts to be lazy and still see all the talent out there.

>MLB PRESENTS: BEANERS DE BEISBOL

Use it as a stepping stone.

>murrica flag
>we
You bastards know well how to trigger me, right?

>if you had mlb caliber players they would be in the mlb

Even in the US, great players get overlooked.

>you gotta remember how much fucking money these teams spend on scouts and finding hidden gems.

that's the problem, the resources are limited

>the mexican archer choking after eliminating the number one ranked korean
Fucking mexichokes

>we have good shooters
shoothing at unarmed peasants doesn't make you a good shooter.
Just look what happened in Michoacan when people got tired of the cartel's shit. They literally erased a cartel in just in a few months.

>I don't remember watching latinos representing the US.

me either, because they are fucking useless parasites.