English is the Lingua Franca and is almost required to learn if you want to do foreign business

>English is the Lingua Franca and is almost required to learn if you want to do foreign business
>Britain had the largest empire in history, while one of their colonies succeeded them as a super power
>Even Anglo fashion dominates the world with the suit and tie being incredibly popular in business and bureaucracy
>The British monarchy is the most well known and popular with the rest fading into obscurity
>Britain's colonies are the most successful with countries like Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the United States being prominent examples of first world nations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvaVh6WGPE0
youtube.com/watch?v=g1awwAgU_t8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Season's not over, but we're top of the league. Once the Galactic Commonwealth gets going we'll have it made.

Interplanetary Anglo Trade Organization when?

>it's an american misuses the word anglo episode

you know not even all the english are anglo, right?

Anglosphere and Angophones do not not mean Angles. The
Anglophones are any English speaking people, and on Sup Forums the Anglosphere or Anglos generally refers to the extent Common Dominions and the USA, or the fveys nations.
Don't be a semantic fuckstain.

so do you consider Jamaicans, Singaporeans and Pacific Islanders anglo?

Yes

Remember when they said the same about Latin?
Iamque Roma fuit.

They are Anglophones, but not usually considered Anglos on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums Anglo definition:
>predominantly white
>predominantly Anglophone
>current or former member of Britian.

So, USA (barely for now), Australia, UK, Channel Islands, New Zealand, Canada, and technically Ireland.

fuck you this is how we all dress over here

C O N F I R M E D

>not even all the british are anglo*
you'd be hard pressed to find and englishman without any anglo heritage

you mean norn ire, scotland, and wales

Anglo generally means Anglo saxon, not Anglophone which is normally noted

Anglo fashion rules?
Zara Gucci Loui Voton ...
Delete this thread OP is fagish

Too bad British cuisine is shit tier.

Pretty shit language for literature and poetry though. Few exceptions here and there, but inferior to many other languages, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, etc...

REEEE WHY DID THEY GIVE US INDEPENDANCE??

youtube.com/watch?v=BvaVh6WGPE0

enjoy your """"""cheese""""""

Shakespeare, Mark Twain, and Milton are pretty based, but I know what you're saying.

>shit language for literature and poetry

How?

The eternal anglo circlejerk. When are you people understand that you had a window that's going to barely be remembered in a 100 years from now? English is the easiest thing to learn, but it is a toddlers language. It's only useful to point at things. As for culture, well, just let's don't go on that path.

>literally i read a book during school once the taste
christ

The Jews (1% in America) are half of the living American billionaires and 1/3 of the enrollment of the top universities. The median IQ of a Jew is 125, more than the median IQ of WASP PhD.

If you want to find the master race you need to go deeper.

>most important innovations were anglo
>most important empire known to man was anglo
>most important language is anglo
>anglos STILL rule the world
meanwhile what the fuck has chile done?

The Jews and Anglos are friends and equal partners in ruling the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=g1awwAgU_t8

Non true wtf is wrong with you. Go fetch a book. Or an audiobook in your case you illiterate waste of oxygen are you high?

Imperial Federation of CANZUK

W H E N ?

Why does the Canadian army larp as Scotland? Nova Scotia?

LITERALLY every point i made was true

and i'm still waiting to know what makes chile of all fucking places an authority on culture or fucking geopolitics

more like anglos are employees to guard jews' safes and vaults

Basically. Old muh heritage tradition with Britain. They made me listen to Scotland the brave in elementary school over the PA in gym class.

There's no anglo innovation; you were just playing to be Spain and didn't work out; english is not a real language; speaking english does not make you anglo, anglos don't rule the world, otherwise you wouldnt have a literall muslim ruling supreme over london nigeliƱo.

As for your question, Chile literally allowed Tatcher to ruin your island.

That would make you the janitorial staff of the employees who guard the Jewish safes.

And that makes you the ones that got rekt by them. I wonder if you americans ever wonder of possible comebacks when you try to banter

wtf I love Canada now

>english is the lingua franca
Means "english is the franks' language"
You are implicitly admitting french was the most important language for a millennia before shitglish became the norm.
Enjoy.

Changes nothing. The French weren't able to assert enough influence to make French anywhere near as widespread as English.

You think the suit and tie = anglo fashion?

>Research states that between 90%[1] and 93%[2] of the Dutch population claims to be able to converse in English.
swamp germans BTFO

The three piece suit and tie is British. Formal wear around the world appropriates Anglo culture and Anglo traditional dress.

Anglos still existing is proof that there is no God.