Okay, please explain why our olympics sucked. (other than the booing)

Okay, please explain why our olympics sucked. (other than the booing).

>implying other countries don't boo

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/experts-warns-rio-de-janeiro-brazil-olympic-athletes-of-viruses-in-water-days-ahead-of-games/
arstechnica.com/science/2016/08/rio-diving-pool-still-green-now-closed-and-smells-like-farts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The most important part, the competitions, were pretty good

Weightlifting, volleyballs, deathmatch, athletics, basketball, table tennis, everything was hype as shit even swimming

Então me fla outro país que vaiou

Thanks uruguay

They didn't suck. I enjoyed them immensely. You should feel proud, Brazilbro. Apart from a few hiccups here and there, it mostly went without a hitch.

Other countries don't boo in the fucking Olympics.

>>implying other countries don't boo

they don't
certainly not in athletics and tennis

I'm actually surprised it lasted until the end without any trouble...

they were pretty fun t b h

corruption, dirty water, athletes breaking limbs and shitting themselves

It didn't, it was a solid 7.5/10

Atlanta was a 4.

The games themselves were pretty good. It's just your people that are shit. Nothing you could do about that short of sending all the favela monkeys to the gas chambers, though.

it was fine, people got mugged, water was polluted, but in the end you beat Germany at football.

Your fault for blowing billions on stadiums and useless infrastructure. But you beat Germany at football so it's fine

>But you beat Germany at football so it's fine
Glad we understand each other

Tell that to south europeans and russians, faggot.

Well fuck them and your obsession with amateurism. There's something insulting in cheering after you lose

>hating on Atlanta

Did you even watch Atlanta? It wasn't as good as Rio 2016, admittedly, but it was definitely better than London 2012 and Athens 2004.

muggings? empty stadia? the fact that most of the country didn't want the damn thing to happen? zika scaring off the foreign fans? shit in the water?
it would have been better if any of the other bidders had won.

What's a more Literally Who city who hosted the olympics, Atlanta 96 or Melbourne 56?

You don't get it... they beat Germany at football. You don't understand because you never beat anyone at football

pretty much only the empty venues. the sprints were strangely slow with the exception of the 400, might be attributable to schedule

>be on best behavior for two weeks
>Go back to being Favela monkeys tomorrow

I accept this to be the truth.

Not really a "literally who" city, but London 2012 went pretty much unnoticed

It was average

>i didn't own a tv in 2012

>opening and closing ceremonies
>no BR trannies

But London is one of the capitals of the world user. Atlanta is famous for Coca Cola and Melbourne is famous for not being Sydney

I wasn't able to pay the TV license that year :/

miles better than the shit the brits pulled in 2012 desu

>Being this naive
If only you knew

Did people enjoyed the Japan section? (it was made by them)
I didn't like so much. Much because it was too much electro stuff, i hope they don't focus too much on that. But i think it'll be. The "robots" and the Arigato was pretty coool. Your opinions on it.

I liked it. Pretty awesome how they got the fucking PM to play Mario.

Can you imagine any other world leader doing some similar shit?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DELEDE TIS

I enjoyed it, but i also loved the samba :D

the ceremonies were kind of boring but the actual competitions were good.

Tokyo 2020 teaser did make you guys look bad too, and I don't like anime

it sucked because it was in a shithole country filled with subhumans

Didn't even seem like the Olympics because of the booing, the atmosphere was all wrong

Fucking monkeys man

I enjoyed it, but the lack of spectators was the single biggest downside and hindered the atmosphere.

>Atlanta is famous for Coca Cola
Is it? What the relation?

>Okay, please explain why our olympics sucked.
I wouldn't say it sucked. But there were issues

cbsnews.com/news/experts-warns-rio-de-janeiro-brazil-olympic-athletes-of-viruses-in-water-days-ahead-of-games/

arstechnica.com/science/2016/08/rio-diving-pool-still-green-now-closed-and-smells-like-farts/

It was disappointing to see so many empty seats at the venues. But I don't know what Brazil could have done about that if folks decided not to go to Brazil.

The only thing I would say that sucked was NBC's coverage of the event.

Headquarters

In the next olympics must be a fantastic feeling as a tourist when you can go absolutely everywhere at anytime without the slightest risk getting mugged by a favelanegros

Bad infrastructure, bad audience with no atmosphere, you got 3rd world country vibes, disgusting water, doping scandals, it just wasnt meant to be good

considering that everyone was expecting some sort of fantastical shitshow, you guys did fine