Why is this movie so underrated? The VFX department did a great job...

Why is this movie so underrated? The VFX department did a great job. The edgar skin actually decomposes as the movie progresses, to being almost completely rotted by the time the final fight starts. I didnt notice it at first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_H9A9zTorrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MIB is anything but underrated m8

I havent seen II or 3. are they worth it?

I know nothing about acting. But honestly this guy was probably better than 80% of the oscar nominees over the past few years.

I really believed his part. which can't be said for most oscar "best actor" nominees

2 is terrible. I don't even remember 3.

He is Pile AKA Kingpin.

more schtick but still entertaining.

I learned this like 10 years after I saw the movie but apparently thats the guy who stared on one of the Law and order spinoffs.

So he ended up making some money for himself. Good for him.

I fucking love MIB

OH SHI-

If you liked the original so much, do you really have to ask yourself, especially others, if more is worth it? Stupid question.

yeah pyle did a good job is this movie

Vince D'Onofrio
Also played "Thor" in Adventures in Babysitting.

How is it under rated? Was it a critical and financial success that spawned 2 sequels that were also successes and basically put Will Smith on the map as an A-list star?

Nigga the fuck you talking about? The movie is over rated if anything. Still good though

>if more is worth it

The problem is that the others really aren't more of the same.

Also played Orson Wells (with Maurice Lamarche doing the voiceover) in Ed Wood.
youtube.com/watch?v=_H9A9zTorrw

"We know a remote farm in Lincolnshire, where Mrs Buckley lives..."

SUGAR

GIVE ME

muh dick desu

2 is forgettable and 3 is almost as bad but it has a nice ending and works well as a capstone on the series.

It's not underrated, it's just not very good.
Linda Fiorentino is the best part.

what went wrong?

She was a cunt to work with, so they said "Adios!".

3 isnt as good as 1 but it kinda full circles the movies, you can kinda look back on 1 and see things that you didnt before.