Have you seen Cell, Sup Forums? It's probably the best Stephen King adaptation after Shining...

Have you seen Cell, Sup Forums? It's probably the best Stephen King adaptation after Shining, and it's a pretty good allegory for the Muslim invasion (or SJW invasion or really any collectivist takeover of society, similar to Invasion of the Body Snatchers). It's very current (or very post 9-11 to be precise).

Also it features Izzy Fuhrman and the Trololo song. Cusack is a bit comical in it, what's been happening with him lately? He seems to play the same nondescript character in everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/qdb/list/adaptations-of-works-by-stephen-king/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's not even out in theaters

Can't you just pretend you've seen it and describe the sex scene.

I'm near the end of it atm. I read the book when it came out but so far the adaptation is decently close to the book.

I do remember the beginning taking place out on the streets and not in an airport but w/e.

Apart from this and Shining are there any SK adaptations that aren't bullshit low budget TV movies? I'm almost sure I've seen them all, but maybe I'm missing something.

>hurr dey Muslims
>hurr dey SJW
>mental deficients flocking together to occupy city spaces while trololololo
They're clearly Occupy pieces of shits.
Just like you, you meme newspaper stand novel reading piece of summer shit.

>They're clearly Occupy pieces of shits.
Wouldn't they fall under SJWs?

What's wrong with newspaper stand novels?

its fucking awful boy

Nice homophobia bro.

>Tom's sexual orientation was a big part of the forming of trust in the initial survivors group. Apocalyptic situations always bring out the worst in a lot of people; his being gay made Alice trust him more and made Clay not concerned about leaving Tom and Alice alone. Speaking as a woman, it is much easier to trust and be comfortable with a strange man if I know he is gay.

>that one guy on the subway who holds his Clancy paperback at an uncomfortable height hoping people will think he's cultured for reading a book while mass transiting

Christine, Pet Sematary, Misery, Salems Lot (technically a TV movie) are all great

This looks like some The Division type shit.

the dialogue was so bad in this holy shit

>do you like first person shooter games?
>hands kid a gun

nice commentary

Fug. I want to watch this but I don't know if I should wait a couple hours to crank out something to stream to my xbox, or if I should just watch on my 'puter. Thoughts Sup Forums?

Stand By Me, Apt Pupil, Shawshank, Green Mile, Cujo, Firestarter

The Dead Zone (with Christopher Walken, dir. David Cronenberg) is fantastic

you ever think maybe people just really like tom clancy novels?

wait another week for a better copy, it doesn't matter, movie is not so great

1408, Secret window.

Hmm, I'll watch on my pc then.

Does Fuhrman show her furry arms or belly in this?

So was King trying to make a novelization of Kairo without the commentary of technological based alienation or was he trying to make a novelization of The Signal without the humor and thrice the edge?

The Signal (2007) is better.

Motherfucking, Shawshank
Last time King didn't do a horror story and it's probably one of his best ever

Didn't like the assfucking.

Try being on the other end next time

Oh we have an expert on ass burglary here don't we, a rear admiral of the butthole buccaneers, an excavation enthusiast if you will.

letterboxd.com/qdb/list/adaptations-of-works-by-stephen-king/

why did they change the ending

I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING ZOMBIES IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING BOSTON!

It's that chick from that loli movie...