Now that South America have had a chance, when will they have their turn?

Now that South America have had a chance, when will they have their turn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-E6ljLSOkbY
globalconstructionreview.com/news/booming-shenzhen-plans-chin7as-tall7est-tow7er/
en.yibada.com/articles/151577/20160815/shenzhen-becomes-treasure-startups-booms-china-s-hardware-tech-hub.htm
nytimes.com/2015/12/22/world/asia/shenzhen-site-of-landslide-embodies-chinas-rapid-growth.html?_r=0
encounteringurbanization.wordpress.com/2011/06/22/shenzhen-the-instant-city/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is malaria an sport

is AIDS a athletic

2040 Lagos

Never, unless Rhodesia comes back.

Oh come on
But seriously I think that Cairo, Lagos and Cape Town/Jo'burg are good contenders for a future games.

Somewhere in one of the more developed West African countries would be surprisingly comfy desu

when they'll find where the gravel is

Sahara Deathmarch when?

Durban. If it's still there in 30 years

have to eradicate aids first so probably never

NAIROBI 2028

probably South Africa when they stop being bankrupt

>tfw no olympics in comfy mauritius

on a serious note, like said nigeria is the more credible candidate in the future, but not before 2 or 3 decades

>developed west African countries

Their bribes are not high enough

>waka waka hey hey wakawaka heyyy hey
The World Cup was based tho

I'm diamonds

>athletics in the sahara
>open water swimming in the congo

JUST

Cape Town 2028, I'd actually like it.

Checked, but I said 'more developed', as in to the standard of Brazil or Mexico as opposed to a proper country.

>Cairo
>Lagos
I know people meme a lot about terrorism, but come on.
Agreed on South African cities, maybe Nairobi although that's dodgy too.

>ukraine .4 below somalia
lel

>Lagos

To be fair, most of that terrorism is concentrated in the northern part of the country, far away from Lagos.

True, but it's still a pretty big concern. I don't see it happening before Boko Haram is dealt with.

pretty sure Paris does have a chance

>when will they have their turn?
Let me issue a reminder.

youtube.com/watch?v=-E6ljLSOkbY

Do you really want two weeks of this shit?

>implying any other African nation has a better shot at even getting the Olympics

Algeria or bust.

Let France settle its old score with those sandniggers.

I still don't understand why this triggered so many people

Rio is a different kind of third world than Africa, even India, Bangladesh and south-eastern Asia

The only true hellholes we have here are Caracas and the frontier between Venezuela and Colombia. There are some places that may be as poor, but nowhere near as violen or densely populatedt, for example most Bolivia, Peru, northern Argentina and Paraguay

Luanda

the equator really hasn't done well with human development has it

Never
South America is third world, africa has it's places but it's overhaul the kind of hellhole that we don't even have numbers to describe.

If it was hosted in Harare, the IOC can literally buy the city.

What countries in Africa have you folks travelled to?

Sao Paulo

Compared to Africa, we're an space-faring civilization.

What argument are you trying to make?

The only good part about the 2010 World Cup was Africa getting KEKED by Luis Suarez

you guys actually have yourselves sorted pretty well, especially in comparison to your equatorbros

I actually did go the Africa, i only visited South Africa, Congo and Nigeria tho.
It had it's places, some nice neighborhoods and cities, overhaul the kind of hellhole that you expect from africa.

2010 was nice.
I am all in for Cape Town
Also: India and some arab country

New York City

Where the fuck is France?

Nigeria's terrorists are usually nowhere near Lagos, and we're talking 18 plus years out anyway.

Only South Africa has a chance to host the olympics. I say Cape town. No north african country. Besides South Africa... maybe Angola.

OFFICIAL AFRICAN CITIES THAT COULD MAYBE HOST THE OLYMPICS IN THE FUTURE POWER RANKINGS

1. Lagos, Nigeria
2. Capetown/Johannesburg, South Africa
3. Cairo, Egypt
4. Casablanca/Rabat, Morocco
5. Nairobi, Kenya
6. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
7. Tunis, Tunisia
8. Algiers/Oran, Algeria
8999. Juba, South Sudan
9000. Benghazi, Libya
9001. Mogadishu, Somalia

Nice try isis/bokoharam

Vuvuzelas ... vuvuzelas everywhere.

Nigeria is objectively the most capitalist/developed nation in africa, and thus has the most native rich africans, which in turn means a higher probability of investment into venue infastructure and bribes to secure the olympic bid.

Don't love any of these countries or choices (with the exception of casablanca imo desu senpai desu), just going with the likeliest choice.

Just wait till the saudis send their puppets there

how about Madagascar?

>inb4 ports closed

If Qatar is considered safe enough to host a WC, I think Lagos will be just fine.

kek

Inshallah, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia or Algeria would make fine locations for the Olympics.

t. Bilal.

fml

Not gonna happen, suicide bombing is not an olympic event

>2024 la olympics
>death march in death valley

1. Buenos Aires, Argentina
2. Mumbai, India
3. Lagos, Nigeria
4. Shenzen, China
5. Dublin, Ireland
6. Prague, Czech Republic
7. Cairo, Egypt
8. Tel-Aviv, Israel
9. Mexico City, Mexico
10. Dallas, United States of America
11. Bangkok, Thailand
12. Melbourne, Australia
13. Tehran, Iran
14. Budapest, Hungary
15. Bucharest, Romania
16. Lisbon, Portugal
17. Hong Kong, HK
18. Montreal, Canada
19. Boston, United States of America
20. Warsaw, Poland
8995. Detroit, Michigan
8996. Liverpool, England
8997. Donetsk, Ukraine
8998. Caracas, Venezeula
8999. Pyeongyang, Peoples Republic of Korea
9000. Aleppo, Syria
9001. Mogadishu, Somalia

tfw system thinks its spam

Hosting it in an Arab city would cause troubles with Israel.
Doesn't Nairobi have the worst traffic in the world?

4, 7, 8, 13, 17 have literally zero chances of happening.

>mfw Los Angeles wins it again

memeing aside, cairo and tehran would be excellent places to host an olympic games.

They'd be great, but it'd just spark problems with Israel. 100% guarantee it wouldn't end well.
The only muslim nations I can see hosting the Olympics are the European ones, Azerbaijan, Kuwait, Malaysia and Indonesia.

I thought about manilla or kuala lumpur but the timezones and infrastructure development are against them. Azrbaijan is far too isolated and corrupt, kuwait far too small with nothing else to offer tourists. Possibly UAE with dubai or istanbul turkey

>shenzen

why

Windhoek 2040

China's redevelopment and restructuring policies have taken what used to be a very rural hamlet in Shenzhen and quite literally turned it into the tech epicenter of the world. It is far bigger/better than silicon valley and just recently announced a joint stock exchange link with HK exchange. It was also the site for the preseason friendly between Man city and Dortmund

globalconstructionreview.com/news/booming-shenzhen-plans-chin7as-tall7est-tow7er/

en.yibada.com/articles/151577/20160815/shenzhen-becomes-treasure-startups-booms-china-s-hardware-tech-hub.htm

nytimes.com/2015/12/22/world/asia/shenzhen-site-of-landslide-embodies-chinas-rapid-growth.html?_r=0

encounteringurbanization.wordpress.com/2011/06/22/shenzhen-the-instant-city/

windhoek is smaller than several mid sized american suburbs

Botswana and Namibia are great, but I don't think either could realistically handle the tourism influx desu. Windhoek would be literally 2/3rds tourists.

racist

A Bosnian Winter Olympics would work, the other ones are too oppressive (except for maybe Azerbaijan but I don't know much about that country).

>Liverpool has about as much chance as Syria

Doha 2028 pls

Please leave the world alone. You already fucked up the world cup for us.

You have the WC. You can wait, chocolate bar.

Fuck of Qatar

ITT: IDIOTS who are too stupid to remember south Africa hosted a world cup 6 years ago

they are two very different animals with different venues and stadiums not to mention two different committees that select the venues. its worth a discussion you MORON

what about accra, ghana?

>6 years ago
fuck
last time we played in an international tournament too

Retard who didn't read the thread

MADAGASCAR 2028. CANT BE SHUT DOWN.